What's new

Women harassed in PTI Jalsa at Greater Iqbal Park 29th april 2018

Chanda apni auqat hi dekha rahay ho har nayi post ke sath :-):-):-)

maryam nawaz ko mera salaam dehna.... baji se kaho jub lonely hoya karian tou mughay call laga lein.... mein onki saari tensionion door kardonga samjha chanda :-):-):-)

Chanda yeh tu keh raha ha, teri auqaat bataon kia ha

PTI election haray tu Pakistan ko bad duaen do, har post gali say shuru karo, gali pe khatam karo.. ahmaqon ki tarah fazool guftago jaari rakho, me tujhay aksar ignore kerta hon, u know why?? cuz i know teray say baat kerna fazool ha, koi logical discussion teray say nahi ho sakti, teray saath sirf jugat bazi ka muqabla ho sakta ha... teray may ikhlaqi jurrat ha? tu apni posts check ker different threads pe, apni language check ker, teri zuban ghatia, teri baten show kerti han k tu meeras panay ka aadi ha, like i said before me tujhay ignore kerta hon cuz i don't want to resort to ur level, but kia karon ab keechar may pathar maar batha hon tu us ko kisi logical end tak tu puhnchana ha....

samjha?, aur yad rakhna hath nahi chalaya tabhi tu is dunya may aya:-)

You are right. It pains the heart that they had to face such an ordeal but it is also a reflection of a section of society that are just hooligans and perverts.

I remember that Pattoki jalsa of PMLN where even a female PMLN leader, and not any unknown supporter, was abused by such perverts who were relentlessly following her despite her best efforts to get away and shouting her introduction.

I deliberately didn't post that vid unlike our incorrigible pervert mentality @Champion_Usmani

Mate, on the whole our nation needs education and more importantly manners to behave...People like Mr. Champion are product of our bad education system. PMLn has deliberately kept Lahore and Punjab uneducated for the past 30 years of their rule over the province so that they can keep ruling uneducated idiots. Also they promoted haram meat as they know eaters of haram meat and haram income will always vote for them and will resist any change.

True. In those situations I wish I was a really heavy set guy I would roll right through like a bowling ball going through pins.
I just stay away from such places... I have a disdain for crowd over a certain number and that is why I like to live in country side and Sweden really suits me..I don't even go out on the new year nights except I love the fire works and for that I have certain nice spots ...away from people...just me, my camera and a few friends.. The largest crowd which I liked was my convocations / graduation ceremonies

Pakistanis need lessons on how to behave with ladies in Public and at homes.

Religion/Culture/Law are not working apparently in educating how to behave like civilized beings.

How about trying some new approach? Perhaps some Women rights activism and a bit of Feminism? Some Ethics lessons perhaps?

Mate, on the whole our nation needs education and more importantly manners to behave...People like Mr. Champion are product of our bad education system. PMLn has deliberately kept Lahore and Punjab uneducated for the past 30 years of their rule over the province so that they can keep ruling uneducated idiots. Also they promoted haram meat as they know eaters of haram meat and haram income will always vote for them and will resist any change.

i will say only one thing bro, i have never seen the hypocrite and bigot like you in my life, the way you criticise the wrongs of other parties and defend same wrongs of your own party & leader is not a secret at all, and you know that..., i bet you know that from inside, but aap may ikhlaqi jurrat nahi k isko tasleem karo, you know what type of language this Syed. 1 uses in his posts all the time, but your bigotry don't allow you to condemn that, i mean shame on you...

kia hamesha zinda rehna ha? marna nahi?
yad rakho munafqat yahan tu chupa lo gay, ALLAH PAK k han kia karo gay?....
but no issues.
carry on...

Chanda yeh tu keh raha ha, teri auqaat bataon kia ha

PTI election haray tu Pakistan ko bad duaen do, har post gali say shuru karo, gali pe khatam karo.. ahmaqon ki tarah fazool guftago jaari rakho, me tujhay aksar ignore kerta hon, u know why?? cuz i know teray say baat kerna fazool ha, koi logical discussion teray say nahi ho sakti, teray saath sirf jugat bazi ka muqabla ho sakta ha... teray may ikhlaqi jurrat ha? tu apni posts check ker different threads pe, apni language check ker, teri zuban ghatia, teri baten show kerti han k tu meeras panay ka aadi ha, like i said before me tujhay ignore kerta hon cuz i don't want to resort to ur level, but kia karon ab keechar may pathar maar batha hon tu us ko kisi logical end tak tu puhnchana ha....

samjha?, aur yad rakhna hath nahi chalaya tabhi tu is dunya may aya:-)
Chanda keh tou tu raha hai ke tu ignore karta hai leken reply pe reply kar raha hai khotay di nasala :rofl:

Teray level pe gir ke ayina dekhna mera kaam hai chanda dekhata rahonga chahay jitna bora lagay samjha chanda :-):-):-)

Chanda keh tou tu raha hai ke tu ignore karta hai leken reply pe reply kar raha hai khotay di nasala :rofl:

Teray level pe gir ke ayina dekhna mera kaam hai chanda dekhata rahonga chahay jitna bora lagay samjha chanda :-):-):-)
Abay bola tu hai...keechar may pathar maar batha hon ab us ko kisi logical end pe puhnchaey bagahair chorna theek nahi...

hath nahi chalaya, tabhi tu is dunya may aya...:-), yad rakhna

Chanda apni auqat hi dekha rahay ho har nayi post ke sath :-):-):-)

maryam nawaz ko mera salaam dehna.... baji se kaho jub lonely hoya karian tou mughay call laga lein.... mein onki saari tensionion door kardonga samjha chanda :-):-):-)
Lolzzz. Check his "well mannered" talk and he claims that I abused him...
I just started to call them "shitwaris" because they were using the term Potians so I mixed their shareef + patwari to obtained shitwari ...The "sh" also stands for "shareefs"

Abay bola tu hai...keechar may pathar maar batha hon ab us ko kisi logical end pe puhnchaey bagahair chorna theek nahi...

hath nahi chalaya, tabhi tu is dunya may aya...:-), yad rakhna

Keechar mein rehta hai tou keechar mein hi pathar maray ga na chanda..... teri auqat hi yeh hai..... ghar mein khotay ki biryani buni hai aj? Maryam Nawaz ke peshaab se nahanay wali qaum chanda jitna tu giray ga mein aur teray peechay peechay girta jaonga... logical end nahi milay ga samjha chanda :-):-):-)

i will say only one thing bro, i have never seen the hypocrite and bigot like you in my life, the way you criticise the wrongs of other parties and defend same wrongs of your own party & leader is not a secret at all, and you know that..., i bet you know that from inside, but aap may ikhlaqi jurrat nahi k isko tasleem karo, you know what type of language this Syed. 1 uses in his posts all the time, but your bigotry don't allow you to condemn that, i mean shame on you...

but no issues.
carry on...
@Syed1. sir I hand over this shitwari cretin to you... I can't stoop to his level unfortunately.

Lolzzz. Check his "well mannered" talk and he claims that I abused him...
I just started to call them "shitwaris" because they were using the term Potians so I mixed their shareef + patwari to obtained shitwari ...The "sh" also stands for "shareefs"
Did you ever checked the language of this syed. 1 in different thread??
honestly, did you checked that??? i always used to ignore him, cuz i don't want to resort to his level, abhi ghalti ker batha hon keechar may pathar mar k, tu isko iski quqaat dikhana zaroori ha, i always used to ignore his rants...

but plz. tell me honestly, do you know what type of language he uses in his posts?? do u like that language, cuz its directed towards someone you hate, and if someone reciprocate, you start becoming angel, giving verdicts.... this is called hypocrisy, you don't have guts to answer my post no. 49, cuz you are a hypocrite...
but again, no issues, carry on:-)

but no issues.
carry on...
I guess you finally got your match...you can call me munafiq and other stuff please show when do you condemn wrong doings from Nawaz-camp? Have you ever spoken against their corruption?

honestly, did you checked that??? i always used to ignore him, cuz i don't want to resort to his level, abhi ghalti ker batha hon keechar may pathar mar k, tu isko iski quqaat dikhana zaroori ha, i always used to ignore his rants...

but plz. tell me honestly, do you know what type of language he uses in his posts?? do u like that language, cuz its directed towards someone you hate, and if someone reciprocate, you start becoming angel, giving verdicts.... this is called hypocrisy, you don't have guts to answer my post no. 49, cuz you are a hypocrite...
Chanda I only turn on my "Lahori accent" when I come across people like you. Don't take seriously. Yeh tou ap ki khush kismati hai ke yeh aek online forum hai aur ap meray samnay nahi hain.... samjhay chanda :-):-):-)

I condemn the bad language from everyone mate...but mate, you first involved his father.. well I request both you to stop and say sorry to each and agree to disagree. I say sorry if I hurt anyone with my remarks as well.

I guess you finally got your match...you can call me munafiq and other stuff please show when do you condemn wrong doings from Nawaz-camp? Have you ever spoken against their corruption?
i can reciprocate, show me where you condemned fake change of imran khan and PTI, about NS corruption, i told you these are legal matters, and i am standing with the Law, and not Sharif & CO. period, now show me where you condemned the fake change....

Keechar mein rehta hai tou keechar mein hi pathar maray ga na chanda..... teri auqat hi yeh hai..... ghar mein khotay ki biryani buni hai aj? Maryam Nawaz ke peshaab se nahanay wali qaum chanda jitna tu giray ga mein aur teray peechay peechay girta jaonga... logical end nahi milay ga samjha chanda :-):-):-)

hath nahi chalaya tabhi tu is dunya may aya:-):-):-), remember that

I condemn the bad language from everyone mate...but mate, you first involved his father.. well I request both you to stop and say sorry to each and agree to disagree. I say sorry if I hurt anyone with my remarks as well.
Check previous posts, who started that, he started the daddy thing, then i reciprocate...

Back
Top Bottom