What's new

Women harassed in PTI Jalsa at Greater Iqbal Park 29th april 2018

Lols
This allows PTI workers to molest women?

See, this is what i called hypocrisy, that is why i called these PTI workers 'Fascists', See every patriot pakistani condemned the jindal meeting in mureee with sharifs and asked for thorough investigation of the matter right.... but my point is, these guys call themselves a change, but whenever their change is exposed, whether by CJP or media reports, they start comparing their ills with others...., this is their usual attitude...

O bhai agar tum change ho tu isko action say prove karo na, jab bhi tumhari chori pakri jaey, tu apni chori ko dosron ki chori say compare kertay ho, maqsad ki hota ha iska???

yahi... k theek ha hum bhi chor han, but chotay chor, dosray hum say baray chor han...

But phir tum change tu na hoay na.... itni si baat in motay dimaghon may nahi aati...:-)

ya phir samajh inko poori aati ha, jaan bojh k kamlay banay hoay han...:-)

Agar aap kaho jhoot bolna buri baat ha, aur me sacha hon, baqi sub jhootay, but at the same time khud jhoot bolo, tu phir aap bhi jhootay hoay na, but like i said before, that these PTI lovers, they are fascists of worst kind.....:-)

They don't allow healthy criticism, the moment someone disagrees with them, they instantly resort to abuse, accusations, name calling etc. etc.

Now question is why such behaviour??? i mean why???

cuz they want to make disagreement, with them a costly affair, they resort to galam galoch cuz they want people to be afraid of them, they want people to be terrified to such level that no one can dare to criticise them (right or wrong is another matter)...

But @war&peace meray :-) chanda, i have told you before, and telling you again, by resorting to foolish abuse/accusations/galam galoch, you can't force people to vote for you, you can't shut other people's voice, you can't stop people from exposing your fake change:-):-):-):-)...

Any doubts??

now start....:-) shabash

Last edited:

مینار پاکستان جلسے میں خواتین سے بدتمیزی۔۔۔ نجی ٹی وی چینل نے ایسی ویڈیو چلا دی کہ کسی کو بھی یقین نہ آئے

لاہور(ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن) پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) نے گزشتہ روزر مینار پاکستان میں جلسہ کیا جس میں کارکنان کی بڑی تعداد نے شرکت کی۔

یہ بھی پڑھیں۔۔۔”یہ دیکھو! تحریک انصاف والے کیا کرتے رہے“ مینار پاکستان جلسے کے بعد ایسی تصاویر منظرعام پر آ گئی کہ ہر پاکستانی بے حد غصے میں آ جائے گا، دیکھ کر عمران خان بھی برہم ہو جائیں گے

جلسے میں شریک ہونے والی خواتین کو ایک مرتبہ پھر بدتمیزی کا سامنا کرنا پڑا جس کی ویڈیو منظرعام پر آ گئی ہے اور سوشل میڈیا پر ایک ہنگامہ برپا ہے۔ ویڈیو میں خواتین کو دھکے دیتے افراد کو دیکھا جا سکتا ہے جبکہ ایک خاتون ہاتھ اٹھا کر بدتمیزی کرنے والوں کو مارنے کی کوشش بھی کرتی ہیں لیکن پھر اپنے ارادے سے باز آ جاتی ہیں۔

مختلف مناظر پر مبنی اس ویڈیو میں ایک موقع پر لڑکی کو چھڑی لہراتے بھی دیکھا جا سکتا ہے لیکن جن لڑکوں کی جانب وہ چھڑی لہراتی ہے وہ مسکراتے دکھائی دیتے ہیں کہ جیسے کوئی قابل فخر کام کر رہے ہوں۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/30-Apr-2018/773526

All lofars attend PTI jalsazz for fun and this is lesson for those women how attend PTI jalsa, if you are shreif then do not attend jalsa and if you like to be touched then go ahead.

Lols
This allows PTI workers to molest women?
It is sad that this type of behavior is becoming common in Jalsas and it is not just a PTI phenomenon but this sort of mishap is also reported in other party Jalsas as well.

Instead of showing disgust and across the board condemnation, people like @Champion_Usmani single out and use it for political point scoring against PTI is also a display of pervert mentality.

It's a real shame, no matter which way you look at it. Period.

It is sad that this type of behavior is becoming common in Jalsas and it is not just a PTI phenomenon but this sort of mishap is also reported in other party Jalsas as well.

Instead of showing disgust and across the board condemnation, people like @Champion_Usmani single out and use it for political point scoring against PTI is also a display of pervert mentality.

It's a real shame, no matter which way you look at it. Period.
What PTI did to attract crowd....they bring music, girls and started music + dance culture in Jalsaaz which defiantly worked and all other parties also adopted without noticing that these things unwanted crowd to...the people who have no political ambitions or affiliation but just wants to enjoy women..in Punjabi we call it poondi....and those who just came to do poondi you can't expect any good from them....

They should stop dance and music and focus on issues....bloody they made it open air dance club.

See, this is what i called hypocrisy, that is why i called these PTI workers 'Fascists', See every patriot pakistani condemned the jindal meeting in mureee with sharifs and asked for thorough investigation of the matter right.... but my point is, these guys call themselves a change, but whenever their change is exposed, whether by CJP or media reports, they start comparing their ills with others...., this is their usual attitude...

O bhai agar tum change ho tu isko action say prove karo na, jab bhi tumhari chori pakri jaey, tu apni chori ko dosron ki chori say compare kertay ho, maqsad ki hota ha iska???

yahi... k theek ha hum bhi chor han, but chotay chor, dosray hum say baray chor han...

But phir tum change tu na hoay na.... itni si baat in motay dimaghon may nahi aati...:-)

Agar aap kaho jhoot bolna buri baat ha, aur me sacha hon, baqi sub jhootay, but at the same time khud jhoot bolo, tu phir aap bhi jhootay hoay na, but like i said before, that these PTI lovers, they are fascists of worst kind.....:-)

They don't allow healthy criticism, the moment someone disagrees with them, they instantly resort to abuse, accusations, name calling etc. etc.

cuz they want to make disagreement, with them a costly affair, they resort to galam galoch cuz they want people to be afraid of them, they want people to be terrified to such level that no one can dare to criticise them (right or wrong is another matter)...

But @war&peace meray :-) chanda, i have told you before, and telling you again, by resorting to foolish abuse/accusations/galam galoch, you can't force people to vote for you, you can't shut other people's voice, you can't stop people from exposing your fake change:-):-):-):-)...

Any doubts??

You know why we call you shitwari..because you are and this post is another example of the crap in your mind...where did we defend it mindless baboon. We condemn it...some odd idiot in millions of people showing his ill-upbringing and ill-manners and you are trying to portray as if it is the policy of the party..Baboons like you should be the last people who talk about manners but I never saw to posting or condemning the act of rape and murder of Asifa by your nooni from Kasur... I never saw you condemn the pedophile network run by your PMLn MNA and MPA in Kasur where more than 700 rapes happened in past 5 years.... Get some shame...and learn a bit of dignity and honesty... I know you can't do that..

What PTI did to attract crowd....they bring music, girls and started music + dance culture in Jalsaaz which defiantly worked and all other parties also adopted without noticing that these things unwanted crowd to...the people who have no political ambitions or affiliation but just wants to enjoy women..in Punjabi we call it poondi....and those who just came to do poondi you can't expect any good from them....

They should stop dance and music and focus on issues....bloody they made it open air dance club.
Yeah, I know what you mean but do you yourself realize what you are alluding to? It's always the fault of the fashionable girl that gets raped...think before you write bhai...clapping and singing and moving around is called having a good time...not an invitation to do abuse.

Yeah, I know what you mean but do you yourself realize what you are alluding to? It's always the fault of the fashionable girl that gets raped...think before you write bhai...clapping and singing and moving around is called having a good time...not an invitation to do abuse.
And is exactly what we condemn Indian men for... who think any girl wearing jeans is a fair game to rape and molest...
Basically these guys are against IK and PTI so they use lame excuses and minor incidents to went their frustration and label the whole party for the act of some nobody...we don't even know his name and it is very likely he might be a supporter of Baboon league and came there to disrupt. But these turds won't appreciate the 11 point agenda great Imran Khan presented yesterday... They are basically burning in anger because of the record breaking jalsa by PTI.

Last edited:

Any doubts??

"Chanda" zayda buk buk math kar.... abu jee jail janay walay hain.... tera kya hoga kaliya?

Aur baat rahi galam galuch ki tou ap jaisay log ishi laiq hain jo ghareeb quam se paisay choranay walon ke sath kharay hain "chanda"

Chalo shabash kat lo

You know why we call you shitwari..because you are and this post is another example of the crap in your mind...where did we defend it mindless baboon. We condemn it...some odd idiot in millions of people showing his ill-upbringing and ill-manners and you are trying to portray as if it is the policy of the party..Baboons like you should be the last people who talk about manners but I never saw to posting or condemning the act of rape and murder of Asifa by your nooni from Kasur... I never saw you condemn the pedophile network run by your PMLn MNA and MPA in Kasur where more than 700 rapes happened in past 5 years.... Get some shame...and learn a bit of dignity and honesty... I know you can't do that..

Chanda:-), you never disappoint me:-), you know an ahmaq like you can't understand the logic, cuz you don't want to, i have told you before that i joined this forum in jan 2018, so how do u know that i never condemned those ills?, my point regarding all those allegations was & still is that these matters must be resolved in a court of Law and not on roads, not at social media.... period...

Now apnay gireban may jhaanko, and tell me have you ever condemned the fake change of PTI, when its totally exposed?, have you ever condemned PTI & IK when CJP exposed their performance in KPK, the vip protocol, the dumping of sewerage water in fresh water canals, the bad situation of KPK hospitals & schools, i saw you creating threads and condemning Punjab govt when CJP exposed their performance, but i never saw, and i can say this with 100 % surety, cuz i created threads on CJP trip to KPK, i never saw you condemning the fake change of IK, that is why i call people like you fascists/the hypocrits/bigots/the cult followers...:-)

Let me tell you one thing, i have voted 4 times in my life, but i never voted to PMLN, i voted for PTI in 2013, but now i regret that, due to PTI & Ik's anti national & double standard behaviour...

Aap log minute lagatay ho personal honay may gali danay may, that shows your bad upbringing, sorry harsh words but true, have you ever condemned Asma (mardan) murder, and why their is no forensic lab in kpk? and why KPK police is dependent upon Punjab for forensic? why there is no Lab in KPK to test water & milk samples, and why CJP asked health secretary KPK to test water & milk from punjab Lab, well i created threads on that, but aap may itni ikhlaqi jurrat hi nahi k aap ghalat ko ghalt keh sako, you as usual came on those threads, put out the khannas of your bigot mind, defend the ills of your idol & party, and go back to sleep again:-):-):-), yeh hai aap ki auqaat:-)

ek kam karo Imran ka mujasma banao aur poojna shro ker do:-):-):-)

bus yahi kasar reh gai ha...

now start....:-) shabash...

"Chanda" zayda buk buk math kar.... abu jee jail janay walay hain.... tera kya hoga kaliya?

Aur baat rahi galam galuch ki tou ap jaisay log ishi laiq hain jo ghareeb quam se paisay choranay walon ke sath kharay hain "chanda"

Chalo shabash kat lo

Abay Chanda, apni baat na ker, teray liye tu Pakistan bhi is Laiq ha k PTI election haray tu bad duaen dana shro ker do, teray say tu baat kertay huay bhi admi do dafa sochta ha....

yar kahin bad duaen na dana shro ker day....

Kaali zubaan:-):-):-)

now start....:-) shabash,

but wait...
Pakistan ko bad duaen na dana plz. baqi apnay mun say jo gobar nikalna ha niklta reh,...., auqaat dikhata reh :-).... shabash...

Chanda:-), you never disappoint me:-), you know an ahmaq like you can't understand the logic, cuz you don't want to, i have told you before that i joined this forum in jan 2018, so how do u know that i never condemned those ills?, my point regarding all those allegations was & still is that these matters must be resolved in a court of Law and not on roads, not at social media.... period...

Now apnay gireban may jhaanko, and tell me have you ever condemned the fake change of PTI, when its totally exposed?, have you ever condemned PTI & IK when CJP exposed their performance in KPK, the vip protocol, the dumping of sewerage water in fresh water canals, the bad situation of KPK hospitals & schools, i saw you creating threads and condemning Punjab govt when CJP exposed their performance, but i never saw, and i can say this with 100 % surety, cuz i created threads on CJP trip to KPK, i never saw you condemning the fake change of IK, that is why i call people like you fascists/the hypocrits/bigots/the cult followers...:-)

Let me tell you one thing, i have voted 4 times in my life, but i never voted to PMLN, i voted for PTI in 2013, but now i regret that, due to PTI & Ik's anti national & double standard behaviour...

Aap log minute lagatay ho personal honay may gali danay may, that shows your bad upbringing, sorry harsh words but true, have you ever condemned Asma (mardan) murder, and why their is no forensic lab in kpk? and why KPK police is dependent upon Punjab for forensic? why there is no Lab in KPK to test water & milk samples, and why CJP asked health secretary KPK to test water & milk from punjab Lab, well i created threads on that, but aap may itni ikhlaqi jurrat hi nahi k aap ghalat ko ghalt keh sako, you as usual came on those threads, put out the khannas of your bigot mind, defend the ills of your idol & party, and go back to sleep again:-):-):-), yeh hai aap ki auqaat:-)

ek kam karo Imran ka butt banao aur poojna shro ker do:-):-):-)

bus yahi kasar reh gai ha...

now start....:-) shabash...

Abay Chanda, apni baat na ker, teray liye tu Pakistan bhi is Laiq ha k PTI election haray tu bad duaen dana shro ker do, teray say tu baat kertay huay bhi admi do dafa sochta ha....

yar kahin bad duaen na dana shro ker day....

Kaali zubaan:-):-):-)

now start....:-) shabash,

but wait...
Pakistan ko bad duaen na dana plz. baqi apnay mun say jo gobar nikalna ha niklta reh,...., auqaat dikhata reh :-).... shabash...

Chanda kam se kam mein teri tarhan chooron aur looteron ko apna Khuda tou nahi manta (nausabillah).... teray ghar mein tou Maryam aur oskay suwar baap ki tasweer hogi jiskay samnay tou har din pooja karta hai. Teray sath baat kartayve teray level pe girna parhta hai chanda.....

Chanda kam se kam mein teri tarhan chooron aur looteron ko apna Khuda tou nahi manta (nausabillah).... teray ghar mein tou Maryam aur oskay suwar baap ki tasweer hogi jiskay samnay tou har din pooja karta hai. Teray sath baat kartayve teray level pe girna parhta hai chanda.....
Han but Pakistan ko bad duaen zaroor daita ha, logon pe jhootay ilzam zaroor lagata ha...
Chanda i am a software engineer, a technical lead in my company ALHAMDULILLAH, i don't need to toe line of any political party...my code is ghalat ko ghalat kaho, sahi ko sahi....

but teri samajh may nahi aey ga, tu wapis ja apnay parental school, galam galoch seekh, IK ki pooja path ker, forum pe aa ker ghalazat phala, aur soo ja:-):-):-)... shabash

Last edited:
Pakistani version of taharrush gamea?

I hope not:

Two things to note here:

1) These men should be punished for disrespecting the mothers, sister and daughters of others. They are no different from rabid beasts.

2) Women should never be allowed in male gatherings because I don't care how much Liberal Feminist propaganda claims that men and women are the same the fact is we are not. Men have natural urges that kick in when women are within proximity and in a situation like the above crowd mentality kicks in and things get out of control.

To think that these men are at a Tehreek e Insaaf jalsa and yet are indulging in this disgusting behavior makes one lose any hope of true Insaaf when you have people like these.

Though, kudos to those good guys in that crowd that actually stood up for those women and tired to make a way out for them.

@Psychic @Nilgiri @Ocean @Metanoia @PakSword

Mate some points from me....Men and Women are provided separate areas for seating... Participation of women in such political parties is important. Furthermore, segregation of sex in Islam is mostly limited to private meetings i.e. in confined places where men and women are not visitable to everyone...that's where they have to separated otherwise both men and women can pray in the same masjid and originally in holy Prophet's time women used to pray in masjd-e-nabawi, in the same place, just a row behind men. Similarly men and women perform hajj together and perform tawwaf and all other rituals together so men have to keep their nature under control and Islam is for both men and women..It is not like Islam puts all the constraints on women and give men a license... no that's the case at all and that's a very misogynist view which is propagated by illiterate and ill-mannered mullah in the subcontinent (tableeghi types) ...where we see almost no mosques where men and women pray together while in rest of the Muslim world, they pray together.

Instead of showing disgust and across the board condemnation of acts of such abuse against women, people like @Champion_Usmani single out their opponents and use such abuse for political point scoring against PTI. What else this shows but a display of pervert mentality.

As if on cue, you jump to any such opportunity to malign a party instead of the perverts that come to disrupt and abuse the peace and feeling of security that the organisers and security personnel are trying to ensure.

The perverts like @Champion_Usmani are first to point their finger at PTI for causing such abuse by design. Then they turn around and claim piety and call everyone condemning their utter sleazy mentality as getting personal.

Shame on you pervert @Champion_Usmani as you call clapping and singing and having a good time while standing up for change as an invitation to be abused by their own party.

The more you will talk to them...the more "gems" you will get from them...but they don't realise people have minds and through this perverseness these goons are exposing themselves.

Instead of showing disgust and across the board condemnation of acts of such abuse against women, people like @Champion_Usmani single out their opponents and use such abuse for political point scoring against PTI. What else this shows but a display of pervert mentality.

As if on cue, you jump to any such opportunity to malign a party instead of the perverts that come to disrupt and abuse the peace and feeling of security that the organisers and security personnel are trying to ensure.

The perverts like @Champion_Usmani are first to point their finger at PTI for causing such abuse by design. Then they turn around and claim piety and call everyone condemning their utter sleazy mentality as getting personal.

Shame on you pervert @Champion_Usmani as you call clapping and singing and having a good time while standing up for change as an invitation to be abused by their own party.
Mate, that's their hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom