What's new

Woman In Saudi Arabia Arrested For Wearing Skirt, Crop Top In Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - what a country. Had spoken to an American military girl who was posted in Saudi some years ago. Apparently she was wearing her regular American clothes when a Saudi virtue-vice cop came and started hitting her with a cane. She pulled a gun on him and he ran away.

Understood and no biggie.

Saudi sources: Miniskirt model Kholoud released without charges
Aisha Fareed | Arab News Staff | Published — Wednesday 19 July 2017
954251-1904729924.png

Model Kholoud from the controversial Snapchat clip. (video grab)

JEDDAH: A 27-year-old aspiring model from Saudi Arabia who was taken into police custody on Tuesday has been released on Tuesday.
The release of the woman — identified only as Kholoud — was confirmed by a statement issued on behalf of the Ministry of Culture and Information and by a source at the Riyadh police that Arab News spoke to.

She was released without any charge and a spokesperson on behalf of the police claimed she was never detained but merely brought in for questioning.

A statement released by Saudi Arabia's Center for International Communication, which is overseen by the Ministry of Culture and Information, confirmed that the police released the woman after several hours of questioning and the video was published without her knowledge.

The story developed over the past few days, when a short video of the woman wearing a black miniskirt and sleeveless crop top in a public Saudi historical landmark went viral. Women residing in Saudi Arabia are expected to wear a loose, black, full-length garment known as an abaya whenever they are in a public place.

Within hours of the video going viral, a police investigation was initiated, and early on Tuesday the Riyadh Police issued a statement indicating that the woman had been identified and questioned. The story made international headlines after it was first reported in local daily Okaz.

On social media many Saudis posted messages of support to the woman, saying that there was nothing wrong with what she had done, particularly since she had not offended anyone, since there was nobody at the site when she visited.

Others took a more conservative view, calling for the woman to be punished for promoting sin, stating that her actions violate the Kingdom’s cultural and religious traditions.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1131821/saudi-arabia

As I wrote earlier, nothing would happen and this was confirmed. Nevertheless still a foolish and senseless thing to do IMO.

Obviously female liberals will continue to test the waters. Surely a healthy solution should be found in this regard without eroding what is good. I think that once the few moronic 25 year old "laws" are removed under MBS (a question of time as even officially proclaimed) the liberals will catch a break. At least they should and let time do what it does best.

Thanks for the share, lol. Beauties.

Maybe it is the thread starters sister who married their dog. May I congratulate them in advance!:lol:
I wonder What will be species of their child?

I wonder What will be species of their child?

Yes, and I am Santa Claus. A nice pathetic lie that you just made up right there. US soldiers left the country almost 20 years ago and they never mingled with the locals so that could never have occurred. They were confined to 1-2 bases. They were not allowed to venture out in uniforms outside of the bases.

What a joke.

@Full Moon

An Indian slumdog:lol:

LOL -
http://sites.alriyadh.com/en/article/842106/Pakistani-Accused-of-Raping-30-Sheeps

I wonder whether it is a reflection on the norms of Pak or Saudi Arabia.

lol your cleric did give that fatwa (btw dont miss the snowman's 4:45 it was really funny ) beside which part of the "
Saudi Man Sentenced To 2,000 Lashes & 10 Years For 'Atheism On Twitter'" was a "nonsense videos and propaganda" ??

lol your cleric did give that fatwa (btw dont miss the snowman's 4:45 it was really funny ) beside which part of the "
Saudi Man Sentenced To 2,000 Lashes & 10 Years For 'Atheism On Twitter'" was a "nonsense videos and propaganda" ??
Do they actually carry out such sentences?

Yes, and I am Santa Claus. A nice pathetic lie that you just made up right there. US soldiers left the country almost 20 years ago and they never mingled with the locals so that could never have occurred. They were confined to 1-2 bases. They were not allowed to venture out in uniforms outside of the bases.

What a joke.

@Full Moon

An Indian slumdog:lol:
LOL -
http://sites.alriyadh.com/en/article/842106/Pakistani-Accused-of-Raping-30-Sheeps

I wonder whether it is a reflection on the norms of Pak or Saudi Arabia.

He must have confused sheep for Indian women as they look same lol

No such thing occurred. Moreover that cleric is an Syrian based in KSA and he has no official position. An "internet cleric" in other words like 1000's of others in every Muslim country.

Actually he is a Palestinian born in Syria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Al-Munajjid

Nobody took his nonsense seriously because he is not a part of the Ulama. Thus he has no authority at all anymore than I have whenever (should I do such a thing) give my opinions about my favorite cheeses or what I dislike about Toyotas. Also educate yourself what an "fatwa" is. It is the religious opinion of a scholar. An opinion.

Yes, as it has nothing to do with atheism (KSA has one of the largest percentages of convinced atheists in the Muslim world - go Google it)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rising-map-of-where-the-worlds-atheists-live/

and lashes in KSA are not anywhere close to what you have been used to in your motherland, Iran.

Iran:

This photo that the idiot in that video uses when he talks about KSA is also from Iran and not KSA.

Here it is:

Lashes in KSA are meant as humiliation and not intended to cause bodily harm:

Iranian troublemaker lashed in Makkah:

You have nothing useful to contribute to this thread in any way or shape so I suggest to take my previous advice to heart.

BTW Badawis lashes were removed from the sentence and I personally disagree with his case as do most people as per social media.

Here is the video of his only flogging:

Facts. I deal with them. Retards on PDF should look, emulate and learn from me so not to waste the time of people here.

Last edited:
It is law of their country as well as their culture.
also I am sure, this women is enough reach to go outside of Saudi to do this.
Getting bare is just sign of freedom for bitches, however wise and good people always respect to their culture and others.

A negative rating for this post? :lol:
It just a news share. @Mugwop he was sharing news and honestly i also see nothing wrong with post#3 .face veil is not ordered by islam afaik.i have seen some mods here making crude jokes on niqab , that even ifound disgusting and they were far more offensive jokes than what he posted it was a silly joke

Go visit a doctor. It would be a good thing for you. Before you do that, read the content of this thread as your posts contains so much nonsense that no sane person bothers to counter it. I suggest dealing with your inferiority complexes as they are obvious while at it.
LMAO funny you are mocking indians here and in another thread with your double id sharif ul hijaz you were fighting with pakistanis posting images to prove pakistanis are dravadian race. LMAO.
Nothing wrong with being dravadian but when intent is to insult Pakistani race...

Respect the culture and rules of society. Don t challenge them. Don t believe in intimidating the society.
Niqab is such a beautiful thing. .. it gave a birth to romantic poetry in arabs

60e647e54b8e6bdf770843867cfbeba6.jpg

Last edited:
In Islam, slave women were moving in the society with naked breasts.

Today 99% Muslims don't know this reality that during the 1400 years of history of Islam, slave women were forced to not to take Hijab. What to talk about Hijab, they were moving with naked breasts and they were sold in this way in the markets.

All 4 Imams are unanimous that no problem in naked breasts of slave woman.

All of them agree that Caliph Umar (the 2nd Caliph) used to beat the slave woman with cane if they ever try to take Hijab. Umar used to tell them that they are not allowed to do those thing which were reserved only for the free Muslim women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom