What's new

Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia; gets support from fellow drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zakii

@Jungibaaz

When will this serial troll get banned? Please look at his user history. He is constantly provoking us Arabs, Muslims and especially Saudi Arabians being a non-native of the region and complete ignoramus. I suggest dealing with this individual once and for all and stopping him from polluting/trolling further threads repeatedly.

It is unbelievable that he is still able to comment on this section.
He also provokes indians. I have seen his posts many times.

That men and women have equal rights in Islam.

okey . it looks like u know nothing of islam . islam gives women and men equel rights . the only difference is that women and men each one had given special orders as they have different feelings and characteristics .
now i might be able to answer your questions to some extent

okey . it looks like u know nothing of islam . islam gives women and men equel rights . the only difference is that women and men each one had given special orders as they have different feelings and characteristics .
now i might be able to answer your questions to some extent
Well what I am trying to say is that there are some practices. Some people say they are in accordance with Islam. Some people say they are not. I can not ask those questions here as mods are biased. I am still searching the answers.

The problem is with the Saudi society not with the regime, I believe that if it was for the regime, it would have allowed women to drive. It seems that Saudis need more time to absorb the idea of women driving. It's not the idea of mistrusting their women or sth, they are being over protective over them.

Well what I am trying to say is that there are some practices. Some people say they are in accordance with Islam. Some people say they are not. I can not ask those questions here as mods are biased. I am still searching the answers.

what practices ?? u can discuss anything u want (if not insulting) in this thread:

https://defence.pk/threads/iranian-chill-thread.283137/

our mod wont ban u

The problem is with the Saudi society not with the regime.

:what:

modern means of transportation :cheesy:

keep it up:lol: respect your women :yes4:
Actually no, you would not see Saudi women begging for money in streets, or homeless, or work in menial jobs to afford their families living like what we see in Iran, that's what's called disrespecting women. It's true that they can't drive but they either have their own drivers or their family members to drive them wherever they want.

Actually no, you would not see Saudi women begging for money in streets, or homeless, or work in menial jobs to afford her family living like what we see in Iran, that's what's called disrespecting women. It's true that they can't drive but they either have their own drivers or their family members to drive them whereever they want.

okey elite member !! this is what i call off-topic trolling . unfortunately in this forum , trolls like u seem to be free to gallop .

post reported . and to answer ur calims , ur just pathetically trying to justify anything happening your dictatorship . you are TALKING NONE SENSE .

It's true that they can't drive but they either have their own drivers or their family members to drive them whereever they want.

really? OMG the most logical justification ever :D

He also provokes indians. I have seen his posts many times.

Time to ban him if that is correct. He is probably a false flagger from a certain country. Not normal behavior by a so-called full-blooded Canadian.

The problem is with the Saudi society not with the regime, I believe that if it was for the regime, it would have allowed women to drive. It seems that Saudis need more time to absorb the idea of women driving. It's not the idea of mistrusting their women or sth, they are being over protective over them.
There is not a problem as such. There are certain parts of the society - which are quite vocal and influential and relatively numerous, that somehow are afraid of women and overprotective. They are afraid that if women driving is tolerated then other practices might develop. Something about security and worries about wife's, sisters, female children etc. The most respected clerics have again and again said that there is no law forbidding women from driving. Nor is it even a "law" to begin with. By far most people - especially the youth who make up the vast majority of the population - are mostly all against that "law".

At the end of the day this is a very small issue when there are many more important ones nevertheless it is a stupid law and gives bad publication. For that reason alone they should abolish it. Also because the police are not even doing anything when they see women driving on many occasions.
But again KSA is a HUGE country with great difference depending on the region. Some areas are more conservative than others. Buraidah is different from Jeddah for example in that aspect to make just one example.

And clearly the women are able to drive without problems.

Also somebody kick the Farsi troll out from this thread to where he came from. Not his business. I get a headache from seeing his moronic and childish posts full of bad English grammar and stupid smileys.

okey elite member !! this is what i call off-topic trolling . unfortunately in this forum , trolls like u seem to be free to gallop .

post reported . and to answer ur calims , ur just pathetically trying to justify anything happening your dictatorship . you are TALKING NONE SENSE .

really? OMG the most logical justification ever :D
It does not matter how much you report, nobody will listen. I have reported several posters. Nobody took any action. This is what i am talking about. mods are biased. So is weby.

Also somebody kick the Farsi troll out from this thread to where he came from. Not his business.

not my business troll? so only people from the dictatorship are allowed to discuss in this thread ?:cheesy: GIMME A BREAK:big_boss:

not my business troll? so only people from the dictatorship are allowed to discuss in this thread ?:cheesy: GIMME A BREAK:big_boss:
So it has already started. I told you. I am out of here. I swear if mods give me free hand, I would take of them, all of them alone. What to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom