What's new

Woman defies driving ban in Saudi Arabia; gets support from fellow drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my business troll? so only people from the dictatorship are allowed to discuss in this thread ?:cheesy: GIMME A BREAK:big_boss:

Trolls that know nothing about the giant Arab world let alone Saudi Arabia should not spread venom here. Nor should people living in a crime, drug, mut'ah, Mullah, sanction infected and poverty-stricken country talk about dictatorships - especially when KSA is leading on nearly every field compared to your Mullahistan.

Stop writing to me or quoating my posts and stick to your own matters that you might know something about.

As I said I get a headache from seeing your moronic and childish posts full of bad English grammar and stupid smileys.

You really should stick to writing one-liners in your own section instead of trying to stir trouble up here deliberately to get attention.

So it has already started. I told you. I am out of here. I swear if mods give me free hand, I would take of them, all of them alone. What to say.

your right , unfortunately .

your right , unfortunately .
you also get out of here otherwise you will be called as "Farsi Shia Kaafir etc" as I was called as "Hindu baniya". And you can not reply them too as you will be banned for 3-4 months. you know what I mean ?

Trolls that know nothing about the giant Arab world let alone Saudi Arabia should not spread venom here. Nor should people living in a crime, drug, mut'ah, Mullah, sanction infected and poverty-stricken country talk about dictatorships - especially when KSA is leading on nearly every field compared to your Mullahistan.

Stop writing to me or quoating my posts and stick to your own matters that you might know something about.

As I said I get a headache from seeing your moronic and childish posts full of bad English grammar and stupid smileys.

You really should stick to writing one-liners in your own section instead of trying to stir trouble up here deliberately to get attention.

i'll leave u to mods @Jungibaaz @Zakii

you also get out of here otherwise you will be called as "Farsi Shia Kaafir etc" as I was called as "Hindu baniya". And you can not reply them too as you will be banned for 3-4 months. you know what I mean ?

u know bro , if a dog barks never punch him nor try to talk him out of it !! the same goes for a troll , let 'em bark . no one is going to listen to them

thread closed

i will open this thread later if its worth it. This thread requires moderation before it cam be reopened (if)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom