What's new

With Tail Between Legs, China Asks Philippines For Talks On Territorial Dispute

Sorry kid, in Spain nobody pees in the street, that's a chinese custom that I often see here and lets not talk about bad manners, that's another area where chinese are world leaders. If you want to learn something about quality of life, then work hard, save some money and take a trip to Europe, no need for a ticket to come back because you are not going to want to come back. It will be an eye opening experience for you. You can take your friend Muzits with you also.
don't make me laugh about your brag. tons of spanish pee and shit on streets by my own witness. world changed, don't expect your well-frog views could fool others. now days you jobless and bankrupted people only feel good by living in your self create delusions.

oh really?!I think u should go and see a mental doctor immediately......or u can just stick in ur third world shit-hole and keep amusing ppl with ur hilarious "life experience" and ur moronic self-comforting:omghaha::omghaha:,and most importantly just stop smuggling urselves to china to work as cheap labors and prostitutes~:rofl:

Sorry kid, the illegal immigrants (including prostitutes) are the chinese, you see them in every country, tons of them in Europe and US, they want to get away from china as fast as they can and have a shot at a decent lifestyle that they can't have in china. I wonder why? In US, chinese women go there on a tourist visa while pregnant so that they can have a kid that is a US citizen. Nobody else does that, only chinese, doesn't that tell you something about china? Don't you feel ashamed that chinese have to do that in order to get away from china? I would.

Sorry kid, in Spain nobody pees in the street, that's a chinese custom that I often see here and lets not talk about bad manners, that's another area where chinese are world leaders. If you want to learn something about quality of life, then work hard, save some money and take a trip to Europe, no need for a ticket to come back because you are not going to want to come back. It will be an eye opening experience for you. You can take your friend Muzits with you also.

Sounds like you have never took evening walk in Mallorca or Barcelona before, you dont even have to be near disco/bars to see people pee in the open streets. Then again such things even happen in German/Austrian towns so what could one expect from Spain which is in the same league like Italy or even Greece in europe. Meanwhile in the cities of China while puking on the streets remains a serious problem, rarely would local chinese going as far as spaniards or many other europeans do, especially when speaking propotionally.

@Hu Songshan @waz @Horus @Jango @Manticore @Chak Bamu @Hakan @Serpentine , Sirs. Can we please clean up this thread that has now become riddled with troll posts and character assassination postings? Please, Sirs.

Good idea, these trolls don't want to give up.

Sounds like you have never took evening walk in Mallorca or Barcelona before, you dont even have to be near disco/bars to see people pee in the open streets. Then again such things even happen in German/Austrian towns so what could one expect from Spain which is in the same league like Italy or even Greece in europe. Meanwhile in the cities of China while puking on the streets remains a serious problem, rarely would local chinese going as far as spaniards or many other europeans do, especially when speaking propotionally.

I think you've been away from china a bit too long man.

don't make me laugh about your brag. tons of spanish pee and shit on streets by my own witness. world changed, don't expect your well-frog views could fool others. now days you jobless and bankrupted people only feel good by living in your self create delusions.
:rofl::rofl:he probably went to another spain...in his dreams
Sorry kid, the illegal immigrants (including prostitutes) are the chinese, you see them in every country, tons of them in Europe and US, they want to get away from china as fast as they can and have a shot at a decent lifestyle that they can't have in china. I wonder why? In US, chinese women go there on a tourist visa while pregnant so that they can have a kid that is a US citizen. Nobody else does that, only chinese, doesn't that tell you something about china? Don't you feel ashamed that chinese have to do that in order to get away from china? I would.
oh really?!where?! in your psycholagny?!:rofl::omghaha:

I go there almost every year and I never seen people pee in the streets.
What a coincidence! Neither did I ever see anyone pee in the street in China while I am there (last time was 3 months ago), shame that I couldnt say the same for europe.

Be more civil. And cool it down.

Very pragmatic actually. I guess that's one aspect I like about China is that it is possible to work with them through investment in bilateral talks.

Well maybe, but we can't also deny that Russia has been far more powerful than China for over a century now, so it's kind of reasonable that Russia will use it's hard power go tackle any small country that tries to challenge it.

To too talaga and mensahe sayo. Hindi ako alam na lansar si Richard Gordon sa presidensya , akala ko actib lang shya sa radio. Ang situwasyon diyan sa Mindanao ay pina kang delikado , ma supportohan talaga natin yong Bangsamoro Initiative ay yan ang solusyon sa rebelde activity sa MILF, MNLF. To too talaga ang sabihin mo sa disaster relief , pero learning lesson lang yan sa anong gagawin sa future in case ma happen again. Diba?

Btw, I don't have any knowledge on Mar's abilities to run the DILG. Hopefully it won't be as bad. I do honestly reiterate my high confidence for Duterte.

Binay is unfit to lead. Period.

One rather infamous situation involved his wife during the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan... well it mostly related to the response to Typhoon Haiyan

Sec. Mar Roxas character exposed in interview with CNN's Andrew Stevens at Yolanda disaster site - Get Real PostGet Real Post

Why is China's tail between its legs? :woot: :lol: They are just asking for talks to sort out the vexed dispute of the SCS.

But China must get out of its aggressive mode on territorial disputes and sort them out with all affected littoral nations for an amicable solution.

wolves have their tail between their legs as they strike. better to be an aggressive wolf than a sheep waiting for the slaughter .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom