What's new

With Tail Between Legs, China Asks Philippines For Talks On Territorial Dispute

oh really?what type is my communication manner? the fapanese is here to talking about manners to me ...such a new world...:coffee:

Be more civil. And cool it down.

Ahhahaha, my diplomatic friend, I wonder why Japan doesn't make you it's foreign minister. You will be a good diplomat indeed.

To be honest, I agree with you, overall China has been quite docile/restrained in it's disputes with it's smaller neighbours (maybe because of U. S presence as well) . had it been the great Russian bear , then there would be no dispute at all today as Russia would have longgggg taken all these islands. :rofl:

Very pragmatic actually. I guess that's one aspect I like about China is that it is possible to work with them through investment in bilateral talks.

Im praying for my heart pounding impure thoughts to go away!!!! Not to get a girl.

Anyway, it looks like my nihon friend doesn't want a virtual reconciliatory handshake. I'm heading of to sleep now. Come to think of it, I might get reported and banned for posting that image. If so then no harsh feeling, farewell my good Spanish friend. Good talking to you again.

Remember to have compassion for those "trolls." They are just really hurt after all.

Adios.

If you have impure thoughts, then just leave the girls with us man, we'll take care of them.

And regarding @Nihonjin1051 hmmm, I think you'll have to get 2 girls for him man, it seems like you have deeply offended him, so you have to pay the karma man.

Kaso kung pagbabasihan ang 2010 election, baka may mga tao na magpapaloko... o mababayaran. :(

I also don't trust Mar Roxas, considering what happened ever since he becomes the head of DILG.

Duterte is the only choice - we had the chance back in 2010 to improve the PH with either Richard Gordon or Gilbert Teodoro as the president, but the Filipino people screwed it up as the only thing Noynoy did good is to upstart the military modernization, yet most of his policies, his handling of disasters - man-made and natural, reluctance to remove the economic restrictions and hastening the Bangsamoro deal which could lead to a possible secession, they are all "Fail".

To too talaga and mensahe sayo. Hindi ako alam na lansar si Richard Gordon sa presidensya , akala ko actib lang shya sa radio. Ang situwasyon diyan sa Mindanao ay pina kang delikado , ma supportohan talaga natin yong Bangsamoro Initiative ay yan ang solusyon sa rebelde activity sa MILF, MNLF. To too talaga ang sabihin mo sa disaster relief , pero learning lesson lang yan sa anong gagawin sa future in case ma happen again. Diba?

Btw, I don't have any knowledge on Mar's abilities to run the DILG. Hopefully it won't be as bad. I do honestly reiterate my high confidence for Duterte.

Binay is unfit to lead. Period.

That's it, @Yorozuya got a deal then, but still, I think a man of the robes needs to do extra sacrifices, so lets make it 2 girls, karaoke and a daily massage (with options), that should settle the karma.

Ok nihon man? Agree?

2 girls for me, 2 girls for you, bro.

Sitting by the beach in Danang relaxing and sipping on some Alhambra Mezquita...and getting a foot massage and chest massage. Ah...that's the life. ;)

Sadly, it seems that whenever a topic that involves a rival to China's claims is brought up, the Jiang (or Armchair Generals) act as if it is a threat.

I see. Still, if he did get banned, it may have something to do with trash-talking others.

Oh screw that, Muzits is not a Jiang but rather a 使 (dà shǐ), he seems to love to trash-talk.

Yeah its normal behaivour here. Don't worry too much about it.

Yeah he got banned because of the weird trash talk as well. His other account that I got him banned was @baibai , there was another one too but I forgot the name. Anyway no need to take it seriously. The fact that they had to go through all the trouble to make multiple account means that they have some sort of compulsive mental disorder, best to leave them alone, for their own good and for our own good. Be compassionate.

That's it, @Yorozuya got a deal then, but still, I think a man of the robes needs to do extra sacrifices, so lets make it 2 girls, karaoke and a daily massage (with options), that should settle the karma.

Ok nihon man? Agree?

I don't know man, Im still getting the silent treatment from him. Hopefully tomorrow I wake up, nihonjin is friend with me again.

OK I'm really off to sleep now, see you guys.

a declining false high GDP by constantly begging from german make you spanish proud, what a loser attitude. of couse Chinese would like to go to spain to exploit the laziness of spanish, it is not bad to suck its blood and make tons of money. they also go to africa, no diffirence except it is easier to suck lazy spanish.

you bet I travel far more place in the world than you well-frog could imagin. look at you, end up in vietnam for make a living but still not forget to brag.what a pity

Who do you want to kid man, you never left your dirty village in china.

Myself, I enjoy life living next to the beautiful beaches of Danang, great city, great quality of life, great seafood, do you know how I spend my day? I relax at the beach everyday, that's life kid, yeah, I'm very lazy, just as you said. Too bad I have to interrupt that lifestyle a few times a year by coming to china. Oh well, not everything is perfect in life.

a declining false high GDP by constantly begging from german

Don't go around the bushes kid, who has the highest GDP per capita? Spain, right? So... shut up and work harder to improve your very low GDP and that slowing economy.

To too talaga and mensahe sayo. Hindi ako alam na lansar si Richard Gordon sa presidensya , akala ko actib lang shya sa radio. Ang situwasyon diyan sa Mindanao ay pina kang delikado , ma supportohan talaga natin yong Bangsamoro Initiative ay yan ang solusyon sa rebelde activity sa MILF, MNLF. To too talaga ang sabihin mo sa disaster relief , pero learning lesson lang yan sa anong gagawin sa future in case ma happen again. Diba?

Btw, I don't have any knowledge on Mar's abilities to run the DILG. Hopefully it won't be as bad. I do honestly reiterate my high confidence for Duterte.

Binay is unfit to lead. Period.

2 girls for me, 2 girls for you, bro.

Sitting by the beach in Danang relaxing and sipping on some Alhambra Mezquita...and getting a foot massage and chest massage. Ah...that's the life. ;)

Amen its just Grace or Duterte mar is should be in just the department but if he's back in his old self bakit hindi

I don't know man, Im still getting the silent treatment from him. Hopefully tomorrow I wake up, nihonjin is friend with me again.

OK I'm really off to sleep now, see you guys.

He'll come around man, he's just busy with that picture right now. :partay:
@Nihonjin1051 man, take it easy man, don't think too much now, its still a couple of months until we go to Cebu, no worries, that girl is waiting for you, Yoro guarantees that. otherwise, he'll have to find 3 girls.

Lol.. What exactly did you do to him?I have never seen either of you behave badly,witch makes me even more intrigued.

Come on @Nihonjin1051, ignored list is for pusssies, listen to him, guy 's 88 years old

Amen its just Grace or Duterte mar is should be in just the department but if he's back in his old self bakit hindi
so what? look at your debt, a bankrupted country still has the nerve to brag? 1 euro for a public toiltlet is where your high gdp come from. I bet what I said beyond your ability to understand, try to think if you can.

as for dirty, there is no place more dirtier than full of dog shits mardrid, and I bet even that place is beyond your reach.

so what? look at your debt, a bankrupted country still has the nerve to brag? 1 euro for a public toiltlet is where your high gdp come from. I bet what I said beyond your ability to understand, try to think if you can.

as for dirty, there is no place more dirtier than full of dog shits mardrid, and I bet even that place is beyond your reach.

Sorry kid, but when it comes to dirty, you chinese are the world leaders, it seems like littering is the national chinese past time. Never seen people so dirty, they trow everything on the floor like if they have their mama walking behind them to clean up. Of course you don't understand the difference with other countries because you never left your dirty chinese village.

Stop being so emotional and go to sleep already.

He is not sleeping yet, he is doing his nightly meditation.......

Amitabha Amitabha, get me a beautiful girl,
Amitabha Amitabha, get me a beautiful girl.......

Sorry kid, but when it comes to dirty, you chinese are the world leaders, it seems like littering is the national chinese past time. Never seen people so dirty, they trow everything on the floor like if they have their mama walking behind them to clean up. Of course you don't understand the difference with other countries because you never left your dirty chinese village.
haha, we are far better than those dirty spanishes who shit on the street just for saving 1 euro's toitlet entrence fee, what a disgusting habit with such a begged high gdp.

He is not sleeping yet, he is doing his nightly meditation.......

Amitabha Amitabha, get me a beautiful girl.......

LOL!

Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ
Oṃ maṇi padme hūṃ

*claps*

haha, we are far better than those dirty spanishes who shit on the street just for saving 1 euro's toitlet entrence fee, what a disgusting habit with such a begged high gdp.

Sorry kid, in Spain nobody pees in the street, that's a chinese custom that I often see here and lets not talk about bad manners, that's another area where chinese are world leaders. If you want to learn something about quality of life, then work hard, save some money and take a trip to Europe, no need for a ticket to come back because you are not going to want to come back. It will be an eye opening experience for you. You can take your friend Muzits with you also.

Back
Top Bottom