What's new

With Tail Between Legs, China Asks Philippines For Talks On Territorial Dispute

Isn't China... or rather, the CPP is brainwashing their own people? Because it seems that if someone presents an idea that is not favoring China, your reply is "I am brainwashed."

You said period. go to bed, kid.

Bullshit!! China already proposed joint development in SCS and you call that no compromise?We certainly can live without a few oil and fish if that’s what this is all about
we know all of your dirty tricks. but ok, if you seriously want, we can make a deal: we drill in your EEZ, while you in ours. or we both drill in both EEZs together. deal?
And good luck negotiating with the Vietnamese :rofl: They don‘t even want to share Spratly with China and daydreaming getting back Paracels!! definitely they gonna kick you out of Spratly if China is out of the picture. lmao feel free to ask @Viet
already happening as we speak. no, not what you think of. we both vietnam and philippines want a deal. you obviously not.
Philippines, Vietnam in defence talks amid row with China | GulfNews.com

Isn't China... or rather, the CPP is brainwashing their own people? Because it seems that if someone presents an idea that is not favoring China, your reply is "I am brainwashed."
You don‘t even know the content of the joint-development proposal,how could you rush to judgement like that?Sounds pretty brainwashed to me

We could negotiate with the Vietnamese and come to a settlement, but China doesn't want any compromise except for one - surrender our EEZ in that area to China and in turn, receive China's "blessings", forcing us to rely only on China, and China alone. And if we defy China your lot could simply enforce economic sanctions on us and command other countries to follow what China did.

And to what end? We will be left with an EEZ that is more prone to typhoon and an economy that can easily be disrupted by China!
yes, you can lay your trust on vietnam. we play fair :-)

we know all of your dirty tricks. but ok, if you seriously want, we can make a deal: we drill in your EEZ, while you in ours. or we both drill in both EEZs together. deal?
Since when do you care about EEZ?I thought you guys care more about the islands most just like us

territorial talks,not defence talks,pay attention

and like you two joining forces are gonna make a huge difference LOL

because china can not be trusted
you can trust vietnam my friend. we both united against evil empire of china.
Vietnam, PH mull joint drills | Inquirer Global Nation
Nguyen-Tan-Dung1-300x197.jpg

already happening as we speak. no, not what you think of. we both vietnam and philippines want a deal. you obviously not.
Philippines, Vietnam in defence talks amid row with China | GulfNews.com

It isn't tricks. China speak everything out obviously. Vietnam and Philippines should leave China's territory.

not so much but more allies against chinese imperialism why not?

It isn't tricks. China speak everything out obviously. Vietnam and Philippines should leave China's territory.

No you should our territory and international waters seriously you people are threat to world peace

Since when do you care about EEZ?I thought you guys care more about the islands most just like us
sure, vietnam eez (from the mainland) is the RED line, a question of peace and war. by and large, also, applied to all the currently occupied islands. status quo.
territorial talks,not defence talks,pay attention
both are topics of the talks.
and like you two joining forces are gonna make a huge difference LOL
you forget our will, if necessary to fight to the bitter end.

China's territory? yes, why not. you can go back to the central plain.

sure, vietnam eez (from the mainland) is the RED line, a question of peace and war. by and large, also, applied to all the currently occupied islands. status quo.

both are topics of the talks.

you forget our will, if necessary to fight to the bitter end.

China's territory? yes, why not. you can go back to the central plain.

It's very reasonable. Hainan island is 2900 kilometers far away from Beijing, 480 kilometer away from Honoi, but it's China's province.

Well am talking about our neighbourhood its all the same to you imperial

China is soft. France bombed Libya, America invaded Iraq, Philippines is actually no better than Libya and Iraq.

You said period. go to bed, kid.

Maybe it is you who should to bed, twerp.... or did you just missed you battle order?

Why the hell I am even replying to a Jiang :blah:

You don‘t even know the content of the joint-development proposal,how could you rush to judgement like that?Sounds pretty brainwashed to me

So having my own conclusion is now called "brainwashing"?

That's nice. People could actually brainwash themselves... or maybe because I can think freely, unlike in Mainland China where whatever the CCP says, the people must follow.

How's Tiananmen by the way? :raise:

Maybe it is you who should to bed, twerp.... or did you just missed you battle order?

Why the hell I am even replying to a Jiang :blah:

So having my own conclusion is now called "brainwashing"?

That's nice. People could actually brainwash themselves... or maybe because I can think freely, unlike in Mainland China where whatever the CCP says, the people must follow.

How's Tiananmen by the way? :raise:

are you girl or boy?

Back
Top Bottom