What's new

With Tail Between Legs, China Asks Philippines For Talks On Territorial Dispute

It's very reasonable. Hainan island is 2900 kilometers far away from Beijing, 480 kilometer away from Honoi, but it's China's province.

China is soft. France bombed Libya, America invaded Iraq, Philippines is actually no better than Libya and Iraq.

Man you imperials need some educations some right ones

So having my own conclusion is now called "brainwashing"?

That's nice. People could actually brainwash themselves... or maybe because I can think freely, unlike in Mainland China where whatever the CCP says, the people must follow.

How's Tiananmen by the way? :raise:
Don‘t just pick up a word out of context ok?in that case,I should change “branwashing” into “stupid”,if that suits you.

Well at least I got enough information out of you,thanks

sure, vietnam eez (from the mainland) is the RED line, a question of peace and war. by and large, also, applied to all the currently occupied islands. status quo.

That sounds like a pretty long red line dude.. You are even greedier than I am :rofl:

are you girl or boy?
I am guessing a girl :lol:

This way people hate you guys you only good at insults and belittling other people well after all that simply means your out of lies and ideas to say its so typical of you chinese imperial d bags

Don‘t just pick up a word out of context ok?in that case,I should change “branwashing” into “stupid”,if that suits you.

Well at least I got enough information out of you,thanks

Funny, because I lied. We're going to create a Philippine lake there while Vietnamese will create a Vietnam lake and we are going to share it with them. :cheesy:

Why do you think we are expanding our navy in the first place? :rofl:

Besides, your Jiang comrades here already dropped Mainland China's true intention against us Filipinos. Hell YOU already said it, you just sugar-coated it and used different terms. :dance3:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom