What's new

With eye on Turkey, Arabs look to mend ties with Al Assad

You should Arabize yourself and join the pan-Arab Islamist movement. In Turkey, the BBP is the right party except it lacks the element of Arabism.

if we would begin jihad the ones like you would be used to build skull pyramids..

if we would begin jihad the ones like you would be used to build skull pyramids..

No one radicalizes more than the Arabs during the jiihad

Even when dealing with the Kurdish terrorists, we did a better job than you did during our previous regime.

No one radicalizes more than the Arabs during the jiihad

Even when dealing with the Kurdish terrorists, we did a better job than you did during our previous regime.

I stay with my skull pyramids Emir Timur thats what we need he never lost a battle! :)

You cant prove a fact and truth. Turkey helped ISIS a ton, probably the most, or most effectively than any other party in the Syrian civil war. You can be in denial all you want. When i see more news of Turkey helping ISIS(Just like Turkey has now shipped 100s of AQ people from Istanbul to Libya) i will post it on PDF and @ you.

You cant prove a fact and truth. Turkey helped ISIS a ton, probably the most, or most effectively than any other party in the Syrian civil war. You can be in denial all you want. When i see more news of Turkey helping ISIS(Just like Turkey has now shipped 100s of AQ people from Istanbul to Libya) i will post it on PDF and @ you.

Repeating the same thing doesn't mean the truth maybe for you:-)...

:blah:

You should Arabize yourself and join the pan-Arab Islamist movement. In Turkey, the BBP is the right party except it lacks the element of Arabism.

they are already arabized anatolians

Things have become clear after Turkey's operation against Asshead, we are going to hear more of those in future.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom