What's new

With eye on Turkey, Arabs look to mend ties with Al Assad

and you wanna talk smack about the Turks, the only people standing between the annihilation of 3 million men women and children.
You Turks being greedy for your Ottoman days made you stretch your thieving hand into Syria, and THAT put these 3M people u reference at risk. If you guys never invaded Syria, those people would not face the risk they faced. simple.

TUrkey is just like Israel - you claim to be defending yourself.....by carrying out offensive military action. no logic detected.

You Turks being greedy for your Ottoman days made you stretch your thieving hand into Syria, and THAT put these 3M people u reference at risk. If you guys never invaded Syria, those people would not face the risk they faced. simple.

TUrkey is just like Israel - you claim to be defending yourself.....by carrying out offensive military action. no logic detected.

Looks who is talking about logic, ther poorsian defending assad but in Yeman attacking Ksa. Iran is like Israel....:-)

Pot, meet kettle.
By that logic, Iran is just like Israel. It claims to defend itself, by carrying out offensive military action through proxies virtually all over the region.

Nigerian* Persian wannabe.
ha ha ....that has funny ring to it. I cant be a wannabe if its a natural passion of mine. just saying..i've never been or tried to be what i'm not. WHen it comes to world politics and military stuff, Iran is just a natural favorite of mine to study, understand and learn. Cant a person have a random liking for another country? or some parts of things about another country?

Pot, meet kettle.
By that logic, Iran is just like Israel. It claims to defend itself, by carrying out offensive military action through proxies virtually all over the region.
But the offensive action Iran took in Syria was approved and allowed by the UN-recognized govt in place, in cases of Israel and TUrkey's situation, there is clear violation f international law. Iran even has a defense -treaty with Syria,so one can argue what Iran is doing in Syria, is related to that mutual defense treaty. Yes, Iran uses, proxes, but so does everybody else, they're just worse at using them than Iran is. simple. Turkey uses HTS, TIP, etc, Pakistan uses LET, JEM, etc. US used ISIS sometimes.

Looks who is talking about logic, ther poorsian defending assad but in Yeman attacking Ksa.
Are you blind to detecting good logic? i dont see any bad logic here - In Iran's eyes, KSA is a stooge of its main enemy, the US, so attacking KSA is just like cutting off the tentacle of the Octopus..attacking the local proxy(KSA) of the US is what Iran is trying to do. Offcourse Iran was going to defend Syria, its only reliable, long term Arab ally. No other Arabs can be trusted like Syrians(according to Iranian experience and policy).
Iran is like Israel....:-)
Trolling.

I am a not a Turk. All I would say it is easy for yank like yourself to talk smack from the comfort of your home at other people’s misfortunes. But if you were enclosed in a refugee camp with children facing the wrath of a remorseless regime who soldiers have no compulsion with raping your daughters or sisters and slitting you and all male members, you will ask the assistance of the devil himself. Never mind the Turks who already host 4 million refugees.

people like you think the war began in 2016. actually scratch that. People like you have no empathy for the downtrodden. You are the typical yank who said hitler was not a threat, let the, Jews die, no one stop the Serbs from massacring Bosnians or Croats or kosovars etc etc

Like I said. Enjoy the comforts of your home. I don’t want to waste my time with remorseless heartless wastemen

Are you blind to detecting good logic? i dont see any bad logic here - In Iran's eyes, KSA is a stooge of its main enemy, the US, so attacking KSA is just like cutting off the tentacle of the Octopus..attacking the local proxy(KSA) of the US is what Iran is trying to do. Offcourse Iran was going to defend Syria, its only reliable, long term Arab ally. No other Arabs can be trusted like Syrians(according to Iranian experience and policy).
Trolling.

But Us was a ally when you asked and worked together against Saddam. Second Gulf war we didn't forget on of the arm of the octopus Iran:-). You hizbies are really weirdos, Syria assad was biggest Al Qaid sponsor against Iraq.

And now number 1 hizbi, when the time comes he will clean his *** with hizbies. Like he did it with zarqawi people. O don't forget Taliban, the hizbies used Amreecan to destroy Afghanistan. And now screaming dead to amreecans and yahuuudies....

But he Iran is a hero:p:.

Iran is like Israel.

I even think its faar much worser... :)

there is no other then them wishing anhilating us "sunnis" the most.. they are the shia version of alqaida "salafi" but with a state..

yank like yourself
he is a ayran persian in the us maybe or false flags.. he has clear secterian dreams nailed with persian pride like most of the iranian members of pdf.. in many topics you cant take them serios

yes.

Shuhadah is the arabic plural of shaheed, meaning martyrs

Why I asked you about "Shuhadah" is because I consider MB to be the prior version of Al Qaida. You too dislike AQ.

The Hama battle in the 80s is similar to the current war except that NATO was not directly involved then and there were not tens of thousands of foreign terrorists rampaging.

Everyone hates the turks lol.
images

But the offensive action Iran took in Syria was approved and allowed by the UN-recognized govt in place, in cases of Israel and TUrkey's situation, there is clear violation f international law. Iran even has a defense -treaty with Syria,so one can argue what Iran is doing in Syria, is related to that mutual defense treaty.
Since we are talking about treaties there is also adana treaty signed by assad which gives permission for turkish military incursion if syrian government is unable to remove pkk terrorists
Well as we can see this condition is fulfilled 1/3 of syria is under pkk control last time when russia and assad tried to do something 200-300 wagner mercenaries-ex russian soldiers were wiped out by american airstrikes
So just like Iran Turkey is also legally in Syria
I guess you are supporting GNA-UN recognized government just like you are supporting assad governments which is recognized by UN as official syrian government

Since we are talking about treaties there is also adana treaty signed by assad which gives permission for turkish military incursion if syrian government is unable to remove pkk terrorists
Does that explain why Turkish military is in Idlib supporting HTS?

I guess you are supporting GNA-UN recognized government just like you are supporting assad governments which is recognized by UN as official syrian government
ALl i know is that Turkey's hand in Libya will also get Sharia'd off, eventually...you stretch yourselves too thin, an then you support the loser side.

Does that explain why Turkish military is in Idlib supporting HTS?

ALl i know is that Turkey's hand in Libya will also get Sharia'd off, eventually...you stretch yourselves too thin, an then you support the loser side.
about Libya here you can see lna changing 360 degree statements
Turkish targets in Libya are different
About idlib
No one is supporting HTS turkish objective is to stop possible refugees in Turkey since assas doesn’t want to take it in non-lethal way TAF&TuAF are forced to deter him by using force if you see more closely you can see that it is HTS that’s nervous about turkish presence in idlin since before this they successfully expelled sna/fsa rebel groups and ruled freely but now things are changing in rebel’s favor with the deployment of turkish forces

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom