What's new

With eye on Turkey, Arabs look to mend ties with Al Assad

you know what I mean with my words.. dont act as you do not..

The usual foreign suspects in the Arab world are cancers in general and enemies and if anything, history has proven that cancers are removed from the Arab world one way or another.

Foreigners can bark all they want to, they are irrelevant and will become even more irrelevant by the day.

We Arabs hold all the cards. Landmass, population, economy, potential, resources. Basically everything.

No meddling was possible before. Only due to civil wars is that possible. Even a whore can meddle in such a case. That will end as soon as stability emerges.

The usual foreign suspects in the Arab world are cancers in general and enemies and if anything, history has proven that cancers are removed from the Arab world one way or another.

Foreigners can bark all they want to, they are irrelevant and will become even more irrelevant by the day.

We Arabs hold all the cards. Landmass, population, economy, potential, resources. Basically everything.

No meddling was possible before. Only due to civil wars is that possible. Even a whore can meddle in such a case. That will end as soon as stability emerges.

Our ideology needs to be established in a political party within every Arab state. Some of the current animals can be replaced, not that I'll volunteer though with my non-business level Arabic. I'll just join the mutawaeen

People can write whatever idiotic news articles, but the truth is that Assad is NOT interested in any sort of 'friendly' relationship with any Gulf Country specially SA and UAE - FULL STOP. :lol:
Iran and Russia have a strategic say in Russia due to the fact that Assad won the war due to these two countries. And there is no way in the world that Assad would want anything to do with Saudis and UAE.

People can write whatever idiotic news articles, but the truth is that Assad is NOT interested in any sort of 'friendly' relationship with any Gulf Country specially SA and UAE - FULL STOP. :lol:
Iran and Russia have a strategic say in Russia due to the fact that Assad won the war due to these two countries. And there is no way in the world that Assad would want anything to do with Saudis and UAE.

The reality is that Iran is bankrupt and does not border Syria and its influence is diminishing in Iraq and that influence will eventually be kicked out as always throughout history. A fact is also that within the next few decades, one Arab country alone, in Iraq, will outnumber Iran's and Turkey's population combined. Good luck controlling such a country.

The reality is also that Syrians would always prefer closer ties to Arabs than foreigners, in particular people from KSA since most Syrian Arabs share deep ties with KSA on every front.

Another reality is that only the GCC (in the region) can afford to rebuilt Syria. That and Al-Assad already reaching out to KSA/GCC ages ago. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Several GCC countries have embassies in Syria. Syria has embassies in the GCC as well, everywhere else outside of Qatar and KSA.

That and Assad having close/cordial ties with KSA/UAE prior to the civil war.

I am 100% certain, that with or without Al-Assad, Syria will naturally return to its natural place, which is the Arab world/faction.

Your lot where saying the same about Iraqi Shia Arabs, now millions of them are cursing the Iranian Mullah's 24/7 while waiving Iraqi and other Arab country flags (KSA included).

You guys don't know Arabs or our history, it seems. No matter our differences or conflicts in the past (regime initiated) people to people we will always be like two drops of water. I have experienced this in person everywhere that I have travelled in the world with Arab communities. We stick together like glue and the treatment that I have received/receive by just saying where I am from, from Iraqi and Lebanese shopkeepers (whose accent and probably sect/political viewpoints I can gather from dialects alone, say Basrawi) is testament of this and everything else that every Arab witnesses in the diaspora or within Arab countries alone.

And as far as Russia goes, which Arab state has bad relations with Russia nowadays? Not a single one that I can think of.

But who am I even taking about, you are the same guy/lot that dreams about the dismiss of 20+ Arab countries, a landmass the size of Russia, 500 + million Arabs disappearing/dying overnight (soon to be almost 1 billion by 2050 or a bit later, depending on the future demographics), so whatever suits your table. Just remember to obsess about Arabs.

Last edited:
The reality is that Iran is bankrupt and does not border Syria and its influence is diminishing in Iraq and that influence will eventually be kicked out as always throughout history. A fact is also that within the next few decades, one Arab country alone, in Iraq, will outnumber Iran's and Turkey's population combined. Good luck controlling such a country.

The reality is also that Syrians would always prefer closer ties to Arabs than foreigners, in particular people from KSA since most Syrian Arabs share deep ties with KSA on every front.

Another reality is that only the GCC (in the region) can afford to rebuilt Syria. That and Al-Assad already reaching out to KSA/GCC ages ago. You clearly don't know what you are talking about. Several GCC countries have embassies in Syria. Syria has embassies in the GCC as well, everywhere else outside of Qatar and KSA.

That and Assad having close/cordial ties with KSA/UAE prior to the civil war.

I am 100% certain, that with or without Al-Assad, Syria will naturally return to its natural place, which is the Arab world/faction.

Your lot where saying the same about Iraqi Shia Arabs, now millions of them are cursing the Iranian Mullah's 24/7 while waiving Iraqi and other Arab country flags (KSA included).

You guys don't know Arabs or our history, it seems. No matter our differences or conflicts in the past (regime initiated) people to people we will always be like two drops of water. I have experienced this in person everywhere that I have travelled in the world with Arab communities. We stick together like glue and the treatment that I have received/receive by just saying where I am from, from Iraqi and Lebanese shopkeepers (whose accent and probably sect/political viewpoints I can gather from dialects alone, say Basrawi) is testament of this and everything else that every Arab witnesses in the diaspora or within Arab countries alone.

And as far as Russia goes, which Arab state has bad relations with Russia nowadays? Not a single one that I can think of.

But who am I even taking about, you are the same guy/lot that dreams about the dismiss of 20+ Arab countries, a landmass the size of Russia, 500 + million Arabs disappearing/dying overnight (soon to be almost 1 billion by 2050 or a bit later, depending on the future demographics), so whatever suits your table. Just remember to obsess about Arabs.

Your points are valid. However, the problem is that Assad holds SA, UAE, Turkey directly responsible for the civil war in Syria. Anyways, only time will tell what Assad wants.

Your points are valid. However, the problem is that Assad holds SA, UAE, Turkey directly responsible for the civil war in Syria. Anyways, only time will tell what Assad wants.

ARABS ARE BAD. ARABS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING THAT IS EVIL IN THE GLORIOUS TROUBLE FREE UMMAH. ARABS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH UMMAH WHICH IS AN ANCIENT FILIPINO WORD TOO. ARABS WERE NEVER MUSLIM, IN FACT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE ARAB MUSLIM IN RECORDED HISTORY. ARABS HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED ANYTHING TO THE ISLAMIC CIVILIZATION EITHER. MAKKAH AND MADINAH ARE ORIGINALLY TURKIC/ANATOLIAN/INDIAN/IRANIAN/ISRAELI/AMERICAN/PAPUAN CITIES.

ARABS ARE SO RACIST AGAINST PAKISTANIS AND EVERYONE ELSE BY HOSTING MILLIONS OF PAKISTANIS AND PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE WORLD. ARABS EVEN KILL THOSE PEOPLE REGULARLY BY BEATING THEM TO DEAD AND AT TIMES THEY ARE EVEN EATING THEM AS WELL.

FOREIGNERS ARE ALLOWED TO MEDDLE IN THE ARAB WORLD AND ARABS LOVE FOREIGN MEDDLING. AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD. ARABS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT FOREIGN CANCERS ARE MEDDLING IN ONLY WAR TORN ARAB COUNTRIES. WE SHOULD BE THANKING THEM AS THEY LOVE ARABS DEARLY AND HAVE BEEN SUCH A HUGE BLESSING NO MATTER WHERE THEY CAME FROM. ARABS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE PATRIOTIC EITHER, ONLY NON-ARAB MUSLIMS ARE ALLOWED TO BE PATRIOTIC BECAUSE NO NON-ARAB MUSLIM IS RACIST OR HATEFUL, ESPECIALLY AGAINST ARABS, UNLIKE THE EVIL ARABS, WHO HATE EVERYONE AND WANT TO KILL AND DESTROY EVERY LIVING ORGANISM.

**** ARAAABS MAN.

ALL ARABS WILL SOON PERISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE FERRARIS FOR EVERY ARAB IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, FAMINE AND COMPLETE DESTRUCTION AWAITS US ALL. WE MUST EMBRACE FOREIGN IDENTITIES ONLY THAT CAN SAVE US!!!!!!!MAY CALIPH ERDOGAN AND CALIPH KHAMENEI SAVE US ALL! DID I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WITHOUT PAKISTAN, ALL ARABS WILL PERISH TOMORROW MORNING, LIKE IT WAS FOR MILLENNIA UPON MILLENIA IN RECORDED HISTORY!

Last edited:
...MAY CALIPH ERDOGAN AND CALIPH KHAMENEI SAVE US ALL! DID I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT WITHOUT PAKISTAN, ALL ARABS WILL PERISH TOMORROW MORNING, LIKE IT WAS FOR MILLENNIA UPON MILLENIA IN RECORDED HISTORY!

You forgot to mention the Americans, who are actually saving your asses. Apart from that, I like you more this crazy way. Don't change.

You forgot to mention the Americans, who are actually saving your asses. Apart from that, I like you more this crazy way. Don't change.

It is thanks to the Americans and Americans only, that the Arab wannabe Erdogan and the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran, can even meddle in Iraq and Syria to begin with. Without that this would not have been possible.

Americans did not save anyone either, certainly not KSA. If not for the Americans, all those small GCC states would have long ago been swallowed up by KSA and Iraq would have done their job with Kuwait, leading to a unified Arabian state down the road, which will eventually occur again like was the case for millennia in different versions (ancient cultures, civilizations, empires, kingdoms, caliphates, sultanates, emirates, sheikdoms, imamates etc.).

But enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last much longer, geography, demographics, economics, potential, resources, removal/changing of regimes is going to change this naturally as well as the rising nationalism/patriotism. Recent events in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and Sudan are showing the same patterns. Of course to the great horror of our enemies/opponents.

This is all a joke compared to what the future has in store, I am afraid.

It is thanks to the Americans and Americans only, that the Arab wannabe Erdogan and the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran, can even meddle in Iraq and Syria to begin with. Without that this would not have been possible.

Americans did not save anyone either, certainly not KSA. If not for the Americans, all those small GCC states would have long ago been swallowed up by KSA and Iraq would have done their job with Kuwait, leading to a unified Arabian state down the road, which will eventually occur again like was the case for millennia in different versions (ancient cultures, civilizations, empires, kingdoms, caliphates, sultanates, emirates, sheikdoms, imamates etc.).

But enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last much longer, geography, demographics, economics, potential, resources, removal/changing of regimes is going to change this naturally as well as the rising nationalism/patriotism. Recent events in Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and Sudan are showing the same patterns. Of course to the great horror of our enemies/opponents.

But there is no unity among Arabs. Why don't you see this? A Syrian, Tunisian and many others will always prefer Turkey over Saudi Arabia just like the majority of Shia Arabs will chose Iran over you. I know there are always few exceptions but you get it, right? I am not saying this to troll you. This is just the ground reality. How come you don't see this?

But there is no unity among Arabs. Why don't you see this? A Syrian, Tunisian and many others will always prefer Turkey over Saudi Arabia just like the majority of Shia Arabs will chose Iran over you. I know there are always few exceptions but you get it, right? I am not saying this to troll you. This is just the ground reality. How come you don't see this?

They won't and never did. This is not about KSA either as KSA is just 1 out of 20 + Arab countries. Arabs will always prefer other Arabs. That is why Arabs have the by far oldest, most sophisticated political, militarily, economic, cultural, linguistic etc. unions/political entities/organizations in the region and the strongest. Not to mention the strongest cohesive identity that transcends nation states. It should not even be necessary for me to mention this.

The testament to how strong the Arab identity is that the Arab world is still going strong despite the many wars/civil wars and catastrophes that have fallen upon it in recent years that would long ago have destroyed most other regions of the world.

A Shia Arab will never prefer a foreign Shia over an Shia Arab. A Saudi Arabian, Omani, Emirati, Qatari, Kuwaiti Shia will always prefer their own/fellow Arab countries.

Even the Iraqi Shia Arab shares 1 billion times more in common with the Saudi Arabian across the border, more than any other, let alone other Arabs than the foreign Ajami that he jokes about and always mistrust.

I don't know where you have been but in recent months there have been millions of Shia Arabs in Iraq and Lebanese on the streets chanting against their corrupt clerics/leaders and against Iran. Calling/praising KSA and Arab countries instead.

Don't confuse a few 20-30 year old sectarian family businesses (Shia militias) supported by the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran, with Shia Arabs. A soon as the Arab Mullah's ruling Iran are toppled, their entire existence will disappear.

Yet they will remain Arabs, their lands will remain Arab, their language will remain Arabic, their culture will remain Arab, their history/civilization will remain Arab, their clans and tribes will remain Arab, their identity will remain Arab etc.

As A Turkish Kurd that lives in Germany you are obviously not aware of Arab matters like the rest of you guys on PDF (foreigners). Your knowledge is limited to sensational headlines such has "Iran controls Iraq" (lol), Arab Shias love Iran "(lol), Erdogan/Turkey is loved (lol) and other such nonsense.

The only Arabs that you can fool are the Ummah first types that are dying by the day the more they get exposed to the real world and non-Arabs which almost always leads to their delusions getting destroyed. Whether they be Sunni, Shia, Salafi, Ibadi, liberal, conservative, Muslims by name only etc. It does not really matter.

As I said, keep dreaming and "enjoying it while it lasts", because anti-Arabs like you will need it in the future. All I have to say.

Rest of what I wrote various Arab users on PDF can add to themselves.

I can assure you that KSA would be the most loved country for those Arab Shias due to religion alone, if KSA extended its reforms to the religious side and started embracing a more inclusive version (for instance changing the story line and pointing out, correctly, that Shia Islam is/was native to KSA, that all the religious personalities and most important holy sites are located in KSA/from KSA and to make a better job of showcasing that Shias, a substantial part of the population, are no different to any other and key and parcel of the society. But that is really not needed when every dynamic in the Arab identity plays in the hands of KSA, the regime just needs to do a better job of it.

You commit the same mistake that many people of your background in the region do. Thinking that Arab civilization/identity/culture is dependent or limited to one, a few or nation states as a whole. On the contrary our civilization transcends borders, always did and always will, and the modern nation states or future ones, won't destroy all the elements that have always and continue to bind us together as a people and define us. Unlike most regional identities which are tied to or limited to the nation state such as yours. That is why you keep mentioning separate Arab states as if that has any importance in the wider picture. It does not.

Last edited:

Saddam would have gassed everyone away if not for the Americans and he is talking about Americans saving Arabs, after Kuwait he would have probably gone after Syria and then Turkey would face increased pressure. Actually that is what should have happened, with Saudi and Iraq allying after the Kuwait grab and then launching the great Arabziation program. Starting with Arabizing our fellow Arab Syria.

Saddam would have gassed everyone away if not for the Americans and he is talking about Americans saving Arabs, after Kuwait he would have probably gone after Syria and then Turkey would face increased pressure. Actually that is what should have happened, with Saudi and Iraq allying after the Kuwait grab and then launching the great Arabziation program. Starting with Arabizing our fellow Arab Syria.

In all seriousness and fun aside, what was needed was to peacefully/sanely decide internal Arab disagreements without weakening each other and the region, thus not giving way to outside interference. Prior to that idiotic invasion/conflict foreign presence was very limited. No bases (really) of any kind.

Saddam was not the solution either as he was too rash and nobody could have guessed how Qusay would have ruled/behaved after him.

We would all have preferred (even though I was not alive back then) for greater regional integration to have occurred back then. All this trouble started with the weakening of Iraq. Every Arab country, especially neighbors, should help bankroll Iraq and make it stronger and make Iraq the natural (as historically) Eastern frontier of the Arab Ummah. Weakening of Syria is tied to the instability of Iraq. Iraqi patriotism will always prevail eventually as well as the Arab identity which rules supreme to this day.

What is also insane is that Iraq and Syria (due to regimes only) had such hostile relations in the modern era. This is unforgivable and should never be repeated. The same ideology (Ba'ath) even back then.

Anyway greater Arab regional integration is already occurring, despite all the odds in recent times, and will only grow stronger in the future. This will be the natural development as throughout recorded history.

My hope is just that it can happen peacefully and that we will create an Arab EU like organization that will strengthen our economic ties (best way to prevent any stupid conflicts and rivalries among regimes in power) and afterwards further integrate the countries militarily, politically etc.

My prediction is that regional Arab blocs (political, economic and military) will expand and incorporate more and more neighbors until there will be 2-3 strong regional Arab blocs that will eventually join hands and create an Arab EU like organization for the benefit of all, the people in particular, and what most of us wish for as that would be mutually beneficial.

Such a strong organization would be able to withstand any foreign interference, certainly from the region, but as we know, the region and its foreign actors, are not interested in such thing, whether they are Americans, Iranians, Turks, Israelis, Russians or whatever. Before Arabs do not realize this, they will keep committing the same mistakes.

Most of our leaders are trash and do not represent the will of the people and are more afraid of losing power than doing what is right/what they should be doing/what would and ALWAYS HAVE benefited the Arabs, namely regional cooperation. However they are on loan as we all know.

No other way around it I am afraid, even if wanting otherwise, meaning to live in your own little bubble (nation state) and blindly worship some largely fake borders that are dividing us.

Seems like they eat from the same plate or something. :D

Arab cuisine is very tasty so understandable but a legendary photo indeed. Good to see. I actually like Walid Muallem. Like two brothers.

Dude you support a muderous regime that killed 1500 people of its own citizens (even a single murder is a big tragedy). Not only do you deserve insults but also same treatment that your murderous regime is handing to citizens who are opposed to your nonsensical shia expansionism.
Says the literal terrorist supporter who were cheering for terrorists on this site when they were killing the Iranian children, So tell me how a pos like you lives with himself? How you see yourself in the mirror and don't throw up in your mouth?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom