What's new

With eye on Turkey, Arabs look to mend ties with Al Assad

Turkey and Iran need to stop dreaming of colonising Arab lands. Their previous empires are long dead and buried.

Maybe Arabs can turn Turkey and Iran into their experimental colonies and see how they like it.
Iran does not have any colony in region, only allies.

Turkey and Iran need to stop dreaming of colonising Arab lands. Their previous empires are long dead and buried.

Maybe Arabs can turn Turkey and Iran into their experimental colonies and see how they like it.
Iran has never attacked an Arab country but they attacked us .. so stop playing victim or coming up with the theories that Iran is after colonization of these Arab countries which are already colonized by West.
Arabs first get independent then we can talk .

Are you fucking mentally retarded? Most Syrians support Assad which is enemies with Turkey. You may have a fancy degree but you aren't people smart for sure.
he lives in his own made up reality. read his posts about other topics as well. he is like the forum clown.

But since some Arab gov, and in particular UAE... who are behaving like a brat... couldn't wait or worked with both parties in hope to grow their influence... instead they took the confrontational way...
And now... Other Arab gov have a side to choose or to let down UAE and MAKE a better foreign policy in that matter by engaging in de-escalation and retaking an influential position to TR... (ie cutting the grass under their foot.) if they really want to do something...

Looks to me like you need to be Arabized, I don't accept your anti-Arab stances. You would even criticize Saddam for attacking others, he should have gotten his hand on nukes.

Iran has never attacked an Arab country but they attacked us .. so stop playing victim or coming up with the theories that Iran is after colonization of these Arab countries which are already colonized by West.
Arabs first get independent then we can talk .

Iranians simply need to shut up and stop preaching others on independence.

Just because other countries aren't ran by Holy Mullahs, don't mean they're not free and only perverted Irainian intervention can liberate them.

Iranians simply need to shut up and stop preaching others on independence.

Just because other countries aren't ran by Holy Mullahs, don't mean they're not free and only perverted Irainian intervention can liberate them.
Well first watch your mouth it just reveals your weak logic and bad parenting otherwise why attempting to shut others mouth??? secondly it was you started the "experimental colonies" nonsense not me I polity expressed my views be civil and discuss so taking offensive tone would not solve your problem or get you anything .. third things is I do not measure countries' independence by seeing if Holly Mullah govern them or not but by their actions .... these aforementioned countries actions indicate no independence otherwise being called "milky cow" and smiling still means being ..... .

Iranians love to deploy their loyal proxies across the middle East while bragging about their non interference ! Look no further than Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Yemen. Iran has been fornenting troubles in these countries by actively sponsoring their local proxy forces which no secret.

Well first watch your mouth it just reveals your weak logic and bad parenting otherwise why attempting to shut others mouth??? secondly it was you started the "experimental colonies" nonsense not me I polity expressed my views be civil and discuss so taking offensive tone would not solve your problem or get you anything .. third things is I do not measure countries' independence by seeing if Holly Mullah govern them or not but by their actions .... these aforementioned countries actions indicate no independence otherwise being called "milky cow" and smiling still means being ..... .

Dude you support a muderous regime that killed 1500 people of its own citizens (even a single murder is a big tragedy). Not only do you deserve insults but also same treatment that your murderous regime is handing to citizens who are opposed to your nonsensical shia expansionism.

Tell your masters to kick usa or other western powers from ther soil. A little example Russians from Libya, i mean you are asking it and after that you are crying.

Looks to me like you need to be Arabized, I don't accept your anti-Arab stances. You would even criticize Saddam for attacking others, he should have gotten his hand on nukes.
A stupid Arab stance is a Stupid Arab stance... That will just push Non-Arabs to get in...as seen...
Instead of doing the first move... they waited for it to get out of end...

As for Saddam... It was other Arabs in the region that worked against him... The maghreb region actually cheered for him... and to this day... Arabs in ME as seen as some sort of Traitors of the Arab cause.
The Irony...could be that Arabitization must start somewhere around Iraq first... In the Maghreb region... The ME is seen as not-that Arab anymore/Arab in name only...

You should check A previous Football match with an Iraqi Team...

Last edited:
Tell your masters to kick usa or other western powers from ther soil. A little example Russians from Libya, i mean you are asking it and after that you are crying.

Last I checked, Kafiristan bombed nearly all the Muslim nations since 9/11 from Turkish Air Bases and yet, the Turks are always yap yap yap about world is bigger than five.

A stupid Arab stance is a Stupid Arab stance... That will just push Non-Arabs to get in...as seen...
Instead of doing the first move... they waited for it to get out of end...

As for Saddam... It was other Arabs in the region that worked against him... The maghreb region actually cheered for him... and to this day... Arabs in ME as seen as some sort of Traitors of the Arab cause.
The Irony...could be that Arabitization must start somewhere around Iraq first... In the Maghreb region... The ME is seen as not-that Arab anymore/Arab in name only...

You should check A previous Football match with an Iraqi Team...

You don't see context

They chant that during the match to provoke anger, not because they support some cause. Likewise they changed for Isis during a football match

You don't see context

They chant that during the match to provoke anger, not because they support some cause. Likewise they changed for Isis during a football match

No... Saddam Hussein is really well seen in the Maghreb region. And the irony of that event... is that uttering the name of Saddam... An Arab Figure is hitting Iraqis on the nerve and that say a lot about "Arabitization" of a Nation...
As you glorify him... most of you guys don't... whatever could be the reason... that's what's happening.

To be against a Gov behavior on a particular event doesn't equal being against a certain "Idea of Arabs"... but to make it better in the future...
I, share with many in this subject ACROSS the region... That UAE foreign Policies are the one of a useless/selfish brat who is in need of recognition... They did it in Libya... Syria and even in Yemen... when they get themselves against KSA actions...

Every Arab action isn't always a "right one"... and the moment "Arabs" start to understand that... we will finally able to work together for a better regional policies... otherwise it will be as today... where every single country will play his own music whenever it fits him... and Division is the best Ally of Foreign forces...
Some brats shall first be teached a lesson... and then the right work begin...

But if Arabs can't understand it by words and need a slap to wake up... then so be it... let the slap happen... We all learn... whatever the hard way or not... AND if even after the slap they are still asleep/can't clean the rotten fruits among the good ones... Then they shall let the place to whoever can... As it was the case Few hundreds years ago... when they stubbornly kept their Old ways, even in front of the "fait accompli"... Then Alhamdulillah... otherwise most of the Muslim world wouldn't be Muslim nowadays...

Last edited:
Dude you support a muderous regime that killed 1500 people of its own citizens (even a single murder is a big tragedy). Not only do you deserve insults but also same treatment that your murderous regime is handing to citizens who are opposed to your nonsensical shia expansionism.
When did I support it? please be specific. besides no logic person would insult.

Back
Top Bottom