What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

i am still unable to understand how a person can gather so much following in such short period? its record in world history. btw hearing the news that he is convicted and his followers are smashing everything right and left..

very bad.
money and blind faith

Dhongi babas should be banned. They only spread superstitious beliefs and waste people's time and money, keeping our country backwards.
All religions are dhong.
God is a crutch for the weak minded.
Cheenis saves so much energy and money from having a largely kafir society

India is the most unruly country.
Look one Baba can do so much damage:

DIEIb76UQAErXqw.jpg

All religions are dhong.
God is a crutch for the weak minded.
Cheenis saves so much energy and money from having a largely kafir society

God is for strong to believe in. Problem is you think you were born by yourself. Whereas your Parents were responsible. Same way God created the first human being and then life propagated. If you don't believe then don't nobody forces you. But do not stop others to believe. Likewise Good and Bad both are part of life. Now its upto you to choose. Become angel like or devil like. your decision.

Tall claims require taller evidence.

You're the only one who makes tall claims and regurgitates rhetoric on a daily basis.

So if you can generalize all Indians as gullible, then I'm guessing you are one as well.

God is for strong to believe in. Problem is you think you were born by yourself. Whereas your Parents were responsible. Same way God created the first human being and then life propagated. If you don't believe then don't nobody forces you. But do not stop others to believe. Likewise Good and Bad both are part of life. Now its upto you to choose. Become angel like or devil like. your decision.
who created god? the burden of proof lies on the claimant. Can you prove that god created the first man?
No issues with what you privately want to believe. When you start waving believes socially, and imposing your theories, it becomes difficult not to ask for proof.

Islamic Biology 101.
well let's not single out one religion. All of them make similar claims.

Wait for few days to know the whole story.

I am certain it's not just Dera supporters doing this. A golden opportunity for all and sundry to settle political scores.
could be possible. Clever angle

You're the only one who makes tall claims and regurgitates rhetoric on a daily basis.

So if you can generalize all Indians as gullible, then I'm guessing you are one as well.

You don't nail people on your guessing alone.

I have given the 60 million number evidence:

untitled-png.420758

And this is for just one Baba only.

And this is the population of 12 times Norway.

You don't nail people on your guessing alone.

I have given the 60 million number evidence:

untitled-png.420758

And this is for just one Baba only.

And this is the population of 12 times Norway.
So? If a messenger can... never mind... :devil:

Back
Top Bottom