What's new

Will wipe out India if anything happens to Pitaji Gurmeet Ram Rahim supporter's open dare

i am still unable to understand how a person can gather so much following in such short period? its record in world history. btw hearing the news that he is convicted and his followers are smashing everything right and left..

very bad.

He is very imp. person in North India. Lacs of his supporters gathered and more then 120 company battalions are deployed to control crowd.
Today from his residence to court he comes in a 800 cars Fleet and all of them were expansive SUVs

DIEXPVxUMAI0ote.jpg

I knew its coming!
Unruly India and its opportunist & rapacious politicians..

i am still unable to understand how a person can gather so much following in such short period? its record in world history. btw hearing the news that he is convicted and his followers are smashing everything right and left..

very bad.
There are many BABA'S like him here

ISI should capitalize this oppurtunity

Sure, please do go ahead.

I mean pak has been trying to capitalize on such events in India for over half a century now and we have had worse than this, while simultaneously we ended up becoming a BRIC nation with fastest growth rate in the world.

So please, do your worst.

i am still unable to understand how a person can gather so much following in such short period?

Indians are the top notch gullible stock of the world. Nobody beats them.

Ram Rahim case: Supporters attack media, tear gas used to control crowd:

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh to be taken into preventive custody by the army. He will be kept in judicial custody till August 28 where the CBI court will declare the quantum of sentence in the rape case.
Power has been disconnected in the state while internet services have also been disrupted.

Army for one man?
Police gave up?
Thank you India - superpower in waiting.

And that includes you?

Tall claims require taller evidence.

They should convert to Islam.

Useless people.

I have reported your post. Don't include our religion in your internal conflicts. Today's incident in your country reflects you being the most useless one's.

Dhongi babas should be banned. They only spread superstitious beliefs and waste people's time and money, keeping our country backwards.

very bad.
Bloody fanatics are rioting.

Law & constitution supreme.
No religion, no religious book, no god above Indian constitution. Either follow it or get out of India.

Back
Top Bottom