What's new

Will we ever retaliate?

The smoking gun.

Pakistanis are very good at providing proof. Publically available video of a public event. Tutored videos of captives with no access to outside world.

This is proof alright, but of something else.

No..we can't ....We will continue to bleed and blame RAW without paying back...and then post same magazine rating declaring ISI no 1 in the world..just compare the peace and security in Iran for those who always says due to WOT we are facing this..or Peace in Pakistan linked to peace in Afghanistan..RAW is using afghanistan bla bla ..

but they are only making songs and are not doing justice with their responsibilities

Terrorist attacks in India have gone up while in Pakistan have fallen in 2016.

Why do you look at everything selectively only to justify your terrorism addiction?

Why do you look at everything selectively only to justify your terrorism addiction?
this is not terrorism addiction i just want them to retaliate in a manner that enemy understands most

see this
especially where he admired isreal training of indian commandos and his appreciation of butchering hamas leader in dubai

Last edited:
The smoking gun.

Pakistanis are very good at providing proof. Publically available video of a public event. Tutored videos of captives with no access to outside world.

This is proof alright, but of something else.

reminds me attacks in India in the past.

Same questions in my mind .
WHEN WILL OUR FORCES RETALIATE TO INDIAN SPONSORED TERRORISM?
THILL WHEN WE HAVE TO BE DEFENSIVE?
SINCE MODI IS IN POWER WE HAVE THE GOLDEN CHANCE TO SPARK THE UNREST IN INDIA .

Any major retaliation?
Bhai chori chakari ko bhi terrorism mey dal deya kiya?
Jo kuch hamarey logon k sath hota ha wesa hi wahan bhi hona chaiye . tit fot tat wali policy honi chaiye .
Atleast abhi to golden chance ha yarr china k sath standoff hua wa ha india ka . humko retaliate kerna chaiye bharpur andazz mey .

Back
Top Bottom