What's new

Will visit India soon, says Israel PM Netanyahu

tumblr_n0jcijgoke1r34kt3o1_400.gif

It is posted in PDF (Pakistan Defence Forum). Actually you are trolling. I don't go to indian or israeli deference forum and post there. It is only you vermin thronging PDF.

You visit here or there No one care about whereever you visit.. but Stop flaming or trolling. Even i don't want a satanic follower to quote me

Why you are telling this to Indian Muslims? They are also Indians. Did Netanyahu harm any Indian Muslims?

All muslims are responsible for Al Aqsa

Netanyahu is from a apartheid state that oppresses Palestinians and indian muslims too have a duty to oppose such a horrendous regime and man

There are 200 million muslims in india and whats the point if them if they cant even prorest against Netanyahu

M sure if Netanyahu doles out a 10 million cheque in front of u...
Most f Pakistani leadership will be wagging their tongue infrnt of Israel too....

Dere will b more khujli ... Wait n watch

Amit shah was right... India mein kuch Bhi Hota hai.... Patakha Pakistan mein chhut ta hai !!! Lol

Netanyahu dosent have the balls to even eat at the same Restaurant as Nawaz Sharif

You visit here or there No one care about whereever you visit.. but Stop flaming or trolling. Even i don't want a satanic follower to quote me
But you are a satanic cult follower so why are you trolling here idiot.

All muslims are responsible for Al Aqsa

Netanyahu is from a apartheid state that oppresses Palestinians and indian muslims too have a duty to oppose such a horrendous regime and man

There are 200 million muslims in india and whats the point if them if they cant even prorest against Netanyahu

Netanyahu dosent have the balls to even eat at the same Restaurant as Nawaz Sharif
Every coin has two side. Don't even try to bring Indian Muslims in the category of Pakistani Muslims. they don't wants to see what Pakistani Muslims wants to make them see. Did American Jews protest against Pakistani prime minister when he recently visited to US?? Israel is also victim of Islamic terrorism from years. But I know Muslims are smart enough to play victims card.

But you are a satanic cult follower so why are you trolling here idiot.

That shouldn't come from a Satanic Follower. don't blame on the other for whatever you started.. its your first post that started the troll here..

Every coin has two side. Don't even try to bring Indian Muslims in the category of Pakistani Muslims. they don't wants to see what Pakistani Muslims wants to make them see. Did American Jews protest against Pakistani prime minister when he recently visited to US?? Israel is also victim of Islamic terrorism from years. But I know Muslims are smart enough to play victims card.

Dont care what American jews do

Its the responsibility of 200 million indian muslims of india to oppose an apartheid state and snake like Netanyahu

At a minimum they should protest and ensure no israelis come to there areas or muslim landmarks like Taj Mahal

Operation_Entebbe

It would great to see a great leader like Netanyahu very few people know about his late Brother Yonatan Netanyahu IDF who led biggest SOF operation abroad it's in the curriculum of military studies of several nations.

Last edited:
It is posted in PDF (Pakistan Defence Forum). Actually you are trolling. I don't go to indian or israeli deference forum and post there. It is only you vermin thronging PDF.

I think it's in USA .

Operation_Entebbe

It would great to see a great leader like Netanyahu very few people know about his late Brother Yonatan Netanyahu IDF whose led biggest SOF operation abroad it's in the curriculum of military studies of several nations.

That was the mother of all Spe Op by a Special forces.. Most probably there'll be never a operation like that would happen.. Yonatan is a big hero and will remain forever

Apart from a great soldier he was a great scholar and writer,you should read his letters which he wrote to his girlfriend back in US which shows one's love towards the motherland.

That was the mother of all Spe Op by a Special forces.. Most probably there'll be never a operation like that would happen.. Yonatan is a big hero and will remain forever

Operation_Entebbe

It would great to see a great leader like Netanyahu very few people know about his late Brother Yonatan Netanyahu IDF whose led biggest SOF operation abroad it's in the curriculum of military studies of several nations.

you should see the latest Documentary of Israeli Strike on Syrian Plant.. Its Awesome

Back
Top Bottom