What's new

will provide proofs of Rangers involvement in court, they should fear God and accept guilt: Altaf

He should hurry and come to Pakistan to join the fight against injustice being done to his paid terrorists.

Any political party member that picks up Gun and or even stone should be killed.All political parties based on color tongue or religion Must be banned immediately in pakistan and there heads arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the bullet.

Any political party member that picks up Gun and or even stone should be killed.All political parties based on color tongue or religion Must be banned immediately in pakistan and there heads arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the bullet.

what has your rants got to do with the title and thread?

Very easy to understand you are either pakistani or get the fcuk lost.

what has this got to do with this thread?, why are you trying to get all the ghadha ghora in this thread

please read the title

what has this got to do with this thread?, why are you trying to get all the ghadha ghora in this thread

please read the title

I did read the title and replied you cant for obvious reason understand me thats not my fault.

Is this clown preparing a new show? and :lol:@rangers should fear ALLAh swt, because MQM workers are angels send by ALLAH swt to do justice in Karachi-----Keep it up rangers don't make any prisioners, just kill them like dogs these traitors. And i hope Altaf will come to pakistan one day "kushboo laga kei"

Is this clown preparing a new show? and :lol:@rangers should fear ALLAh swt, because MQM workers are angels send by ALLAH swt to do justice in Karachi-----Keep it up rangers don't make any prisioners, just kill them like dogs these traitors. And i hope Altaf will come to pakistan one day "kushboo laga kei"

beta if MQM or karachiite starts killing those plain clothed rangers, because rangers refuse to take responsibility, it wont be good for anybody

now rangers have no option than stopping this nonsense or arrest those culprits and bring them to justices

nobody wants to flow rivers of blood understand?

anybody who will come arresting anybody would be killed and the rangers torture and killing techniques will be used as justification, law will be taken in public hands

beta if MQM or karachiite starts killing those plain clothed rangers, because rangers refuse to take responsibility, it wont be good for anybody

now rangers have no option than stopping this nonsense or arrest those culprits and bring them to justices

anybody who will come arresting anybody would be killed and the rangers torture and killing techniques will be used as justification, law will be taken in public hands

:lol:

aray bhai... kindly avoid mixing of MQM and KARACHIITE ... these two are totally different ... mqm has nothing to do with mahajir or karachite ...

aray bhai... kindly avoid mixing of MQM and KARACHIITE ... these two are totally different ... mqm has nothing to do with mahajir or karachite ...

i understand your pain dear

Back
Top Bottom