What's new

Will Pakistan Recognize Israel?

some jamatis mullas type may love pakistan , normal bangali feels better in company of indians . they dont fit with pakistanis .
How many times have you been in Bangladesh that you talk so loud? Im a bangladeshi. You think you know more about my country and its society than me. GET OFF MATE
Did you fight in the war with Myanmar?
You are the crazy person who is saying bangladesh is a vassal state of china and will definitely attack India in case of war. This is all ur non sensical narrative so ask yourself and answer yourself. PATHETIC

muslims of india are in better condition than hindus, ahmadis, and shias of pakistan .

I don't care about Pakistan. Anyways I don't think their minorities get killed for eating the wrong food, they neither elected a PM who killed 8000 minority in broad daylight.

some jamatis mullas type may love pakistan , normal bangali feels better in company of indians . they dont fit with pakistanis .
Lemme answer this in the best way and put out how things are. WE LOVE BEEF IN HERE. NOT THE ACTUAL COW BUT ITS MEAT. WE LOVE EATING COWS. WE LOVE BEEF MORE THAN ANY OTHER MEAT AND CHOP UP 1000S OF COWS EACH DAY. ITS OUR FAVOURITE. COME AND SEE THE SLAUGHTER OF COWS HERE IN BD.

We share nothing in common . nothing. even our dinner table is lightyears apart. so please dont say things you dont know. If even in this case theres so much marginality what do u think the overall picture is.? Our way of life and perspectives are miles apart bro.

It is not matter of accepting anything. Pakistan recognizes India which does what you accuse israel of doing. India is a direct and existential threat to Pakistan. Israel isn’t. It makes no sense.

it’s not the policies rather the mode of existence through which israel came into being that Pakistani governments/people have refused to recognize Israel

a country where muslims were in majority and ruled just handed over to the Jews

it’s not as illogical as you’re making it out to be...

so you don't know how ahmadis are target killed by fanatic brainwashed extremists in pakistan?
recently an ahmadi doctor was killed by a brainwashed 15 year old boy .

why are you even bringing up what’s happening in Pakistan to him.. he’s bengali 😂😂..

you just made comment on my post about how Pakistanis treated bengalis and now are being destroyed by bengalis themselves 😂😂😂😂😂

I don't care about Pakistan. Anyways I don't think their minorities get killed for eating the wrong food, they neither elected a PM who killed 8000 minority in broad daylight.
this is all propaganda .
why are you even bringing up what’s happening in Pakistan to him.. he’s bengali 😂😂..

you just made comment on my post about how Pakistanis treated bengalis and now are being destroyed by bengalis themselves 😂😂😂😂😂

bangalis ?
he is jamati , they always hated hindus and loved pakistanis against their own people.
that is why jamatis are being hunted hanged by bangalis even after 50 years .

this is all propaganda .

bangalis ?
he is jamati , they always hated hindus and loved pakistanis against their own people.

regardless the two are not mutually exclusive

It is not matter of accepting anything. Pakistan recognizes India which does what you accuse israel of doing. India is a direct and existential threat to Pakistan. Israel isn’t. It makes no sense.

israel has worked with India to destroy Pakistan that makes Israel a threat to Pakistan! makes sensen?

bangalis ?

You will choke on ur food if u knew which political organization im affliated with :rofl::rofl:. Let me give you a hint. Its not BNP-Jamaat. Its Starts with a C. Got any clues?

it’s not the policies rather the mode of existence through which israel came into being that Pakistani governments/people have refused to recognize Israel

a country where muslims were in majority and ruled just handed over to the Jews

it’s not as illogical as you’re making it out to be...

It’s what India now plans to do with Kashmir. It’s allowing Indians to settle in Kashmir and change the demographics.

It's not a inferiority complex as we don't wear Arabic clothing, speak arabic or use it as our "lingua franca"

It's mostly because of the religious sentiments among the common Pakistani and love for the prophet which can be confused as if we are trying to be more Arabs than Arab, as for a Muslim religion takes precedence over his nationality but i guess you wouldn't understand that.

And no Pakistanis and Indians don't have the same blood, few races( Punjabis) might be similar but like India Pakistan is also a diverse nation when it comes to different ethnicities and cultures but that doesn't mean Pakistani consider them Arab over calling themselves Pakistanis.

See another classic case.

We are Muslim Pakistanis so can't be same blood and race as Hindu Indians.

We got to be Turks or Persians or even the Royal Arabs who created Islam.

Inferiority complex is written all over this thinking.

It's funny how desperate you are to racially associate yourselves with Pakistanis. I think Pakistanis and Afghans are genetically quite distinct from us Bengalis and North Indians.

See another classic case.

We got to be Turks or Persians or even the Royal Arabs who created Islam.

Inferiority complex is written all over this thinking.

you consider all Caucasians the same race/blood?

like Italians =Germans
Serbs =Belgians

?

Back
Top Bottom