What's new

Will not order more , but OK with Export : IAF on Tejas Mk-1

And The Kaveri also failed, you are simply splurge on Taxpayers' money. It's a shame.

Look at the understated words of Indians to describe Tejas failure, for export? My arse.

Kaveri is work in progress :D, getting inputs to programme from french I think.

Kaveri is work in progress :D, getting inputs to programme from french I think.
not before you induct Rafale.

IAF is not an industry booster organisation. It wants a mature platform . Its primary objective is to acquire mechanisms which guards the country best. Its not here to look after what is invested in what industry.

Your surprise citing "look u invested a lot in LCA, its chaos if u dont buy is laughable.

But I wont, as i know your intentions well and clear when i see you loiter in Indian defence threads.
my question is why India spend billions on a fighter IAF doesn't want? don't shy my question.

wow what a confidence builder........no we dont want any but yeah go and export....
Err... JF 17 and PLAF ?

lol, indians talking about Chinese are cheap, never understand those funny people's ideology
a primitive country in reality but talks like a first world country
What's wrong with calling something cheap ?? It means inexpensive.. Right ?

my question is why India spend billions on a fighter IAF doesn't want? don't shy my question.

India is spending billions on MK-1 so that it could produce Mk-2, Mk-3 Mk,4, Mk-5, Mk-6, Mk-7, .....Mk-3409 from Mk-1.

Got it? Yet?

I think french are working with DRDO already on this.

GTRE has abandoned association with snecma and is looking for development partner is last heard,

India is spending billions on MK-1 so that it could produce Mk-2, Mk-3 Mk,4, Mk-5, Mk-6, Mk-7, .....Mk-3409 from Mk-1.

Got it? Yet?

GTRE has abandoned association with snecma and is looking for development partner is last heard,
MK-7707 make for me ok its my favorite number :rofl:

MK-7707 make for me ok its my favorite number :rofl:
it doesn't make sense to make a MK10000 if IAF doesn't want it, LCA will be abandoned for concentrating on AMCA. LCA is a vanity project, you can't expect more from it.

it doesn't make sense to make a MK10000 if IAF doesn't want it, LCA will be abandoned for concentrating on AMCA. LCA is a vanity project, you can't expect more from it.

Let me make it simpler and again hope you understand it. ( not sure though)'

Scene 1
A state owned company builds a version of a fighter.

Scene 2

The company asks IAF to evaluate it.

Scene 3

IAF evaluates it and ask for modifications like more thrust to engine and angle of attack and other parameters and agrees to buy the first version in limited numbers.(40)

Scene 4

Bingo, company gets a new engine which is best and rectifies the errors pointed by IAF which is called MK-2.

Scene 5

After evaluation of it (mk-2) in future , there is guaranteed purchase replacing all Mig-21s.

Scene 6

Wanglokan still dont get it.

Scene 7

Im done with explaining the same shit again.

When Indian air force only want to buy 40 LAC, you know LAC not up to standard. No more need to be said, better to scrap the project and buy foreign make jet.

why HAL didn't ask IAF about the requirement and the specification they want to get in the design phrase? come dude, this is a generation of stealthy fighter, LCA don't have its time anymore. what if IAF don't want MK2 ? you gonna move it to MK3/4/5/6? it's never be the end. sounds hilarious?

IAF would rather fly coffins like bison instead of buying some brand new LCA, at the risk of diminishing fighter number. even you start to induct Rafale in year 2016, the loss of LCA failure can't be calculated.

I remember in the early 90's I watch a document show and Indian aerospace engineering boastfully said the development of LAC would transcend India aerospace to rival US in the future, some how over 20 yrs LAC still couldn't field over 40 jets in Indian Air Force.

why HAL didn't ask IAF about the requirement and the specification they want to get in the design phrase? come dude, this is a generation of stealthy fighter, LCA don't have its time anymore. what if IAF don't want MK2 ? you gonna move it to MK3/4/5/6? it's never be the end. sounds hilarious?

It was first of a kind.... HAL is not/never was a ebay where you order the item of ur choice ( may be works in china but India is not advanced yet) , they had capability only to make and send that for testing at that time, they build and gained experience out of it, which is good for them in future.

I know its beyond your grasp of logic to believe that simple fact...

Again your motive on this thread works against any logical explanation i have or may produce , trying to make you understand.

I remember in the early 90's I watch a document show and Indian aerospace engineering boastfully said the development of LAC would transcend India aerospace to rival US in the future, some how over 20 yrs LAC still couldn't field over 40 jets in Indian Air Force.
you still have a dream, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom