What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absurd to compare a communist city with a city in a democratic nation. We might as well be comparing Pyongyang to Bombay. Meanwhile in the real world, we continue to welcome refugees from China into India and give them a decent life. We are happy to bear the burden as the champion of human rights in the region. Meanwhile 30 million people in China continue to live in caves - they don't even have the resources to move into a city and build a slum. The state of affairs in China is very sad.

Absurd to compare a communist city with a city in a democratic nation. We might as well be comparing Pyongyang to Bombay. Meanwhile in the real world, we continue to welcome refugees from China into India and give them a decent life. We are happy to bear the burden as the champion of human rights in the region. Meanwhile 30 million people in China continue to live in caves - they don't even have the resources to move into a city and build a slum. The state of affairs in China is very sad.

You forgot to mention those who are shot in head in public to complete the quota of execution.

You forgot to mention those who are shot in head in public to complete the quota of execution.
I don't know about that - can you share some sources? I did see a video of Chinese troops killing some Tibetan refugees as they made their way towards India seeking refuge.

I don't know about that - can you share some sources? I did see a video of Chinese troops killing some Tibetan refugees as they made their way towards India seeking refuge.

Search on internet. You will find not only links but pictures and videos of how people are executed and shot in head in public. You must have an idea of chinese human material by communicating with the troll army. Have you ever read any sensible post from any chinese poster?

Last edited:
Yep. :P

India to become a superpower by 2012: Indian President Kalam - Economic Times

Kalam was a very clever and humble man, so I can only assume he said it for political purposes.
:o: I thought it was just a PDF joke. Never knew a country's seating president actually said that. :tsk: Maybe he had a bad day or something, it's ridiculous to be saying such a thing publicly so early. However I guess it was just political posturing as you said. If so that's understandable.

:o: I thought it was just a PDF joke. Never knew a country's seating president actually said that. :tsk: Maybe he had a bad day or something, it's ridiculous to be saying such a thing publicly so early. However I guess it was just political posturing as you said. If so that's understandable.
:rofl: just woke up from Ice Age?

"Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep."
A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
He inspired us not only to dream but also to work for it.. His people didn't live upto his expectation.. He is a big motivator man..
Your quote might be right, but come on. How can a seating president say his country will be a superpower in just a couple of years despite the country's current living standard not being anywhere close even some other developing powers ? That was a silly thing to say (especially publicly). Why the obsession going after super power status ? Even China who is ahead , I have yet to see an of their leader say they will be a superpower in X years time. That's silly and will make the country a laughing stock when that timed reached and they are not a superpower. Better to just keep quiet and work towards that goal IMO.

There were dozens of protestors shot to death in the past few months. But it happened in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Courtesy of mass murderer Modi. :P
Is that how it was reported in the state-run Communist Chinese media that the Prime Minister of India is a mass murderer?

Is that how it was reported in the state-run Communist Chinese media that the Prime Minister of India is a mass murderer?

No, Modi was known as a mass murderer after the 2002 Gujarat riots, named so by "liberal" Indians like yourself.

That is what he has always been primarily known for across the world.

There were dozens of protestors shot to death in the past few months. But it happened in Indian occupied Kashmir.

Courtesy of mass murderer Modi. :P

Even if we order all our armed forces to shoot randomly, they can not match your figure or just be 1% of yours where people are lined up for execution every alternate day. We also know very well what you do to Muslims and how Muslims are shot without any trial or with a trial lasting not even a week. So better you stop here before I expose you guys more here.

:blah::blah::blah: Mumbai should Surpass this
before surpassing Shanghai this year.

And I challenge they can't surpass even this in this year or two and so on... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

No, Modi was known as a mass murderer after the 2002 Gujarat riots, named so by "liberal" Indians like yourself.

That is what he has always been primarily known for across the world.

That is because dying of 700 muslims against 350 Hindus is a big phenomenon in India. This is a figure you execute the numbers of Muslims every month. XI is a biggest mass murderer. He even do not allow Muslims to keep Roza. Chinese police enter their area any time and randomly kills Muslims in Dozens.

Even if we order all our armed forces to shoot randomly, they can not match your figure or just be 1% of yours where people are lined up for execution every alternate day. We also know very well what you do to Muslims and how Muslims are shot without any trial or with a trial lasting not even a week. So better you stop here before I expose you guys more here.

Yes clearly Saint Modi is well known for loving Muslims, as is the Indian Army in Kashmir.

A bit like a Diet Coke version of Mao then?

Yes, though Mao died way back in the 1970's. Modi is the Prime Minister of India today, in large part because he was seen to be able to "deal with Muslims".

As much as people hate Trump and Putin, neither one has actually committed a massacre like Modi has. Not even mentioning the dozens of Kashmiri protestors that were shot dead in the last few months alone. It's like Tiananmen square, but it's happening today rather than decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom