What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
overpromise and underdeliver is typical indian trait...

Why do you think that is? How was this trait acquired?

Indians lack discerning mind coupled with a lower IQ.

The solution is a protein-rich diet.

Wow, Mumbai is really beautiful. We should learn from them.
@Chinese-Dragon @TaiShang @Jlaw

Of course, I in no way imply that Mumbai couldn't develop into a decent city, but what needs to be done is daunting. I'm doubtful India has the expertise, the technology, the political will, and the funds to pull it off.

Yet more Shanghai photos...
8657942950_2914bd1ff7_b.jpg

8651911576_f21aa78b1c_b.jpg

8595094976_c7324f05d4_b.jpg

8545075774_cb4fa37dbf_b.jpg

8531251418_6067a1cba4_b.jpg

8440911714_c53c30ccc8_h.jpg

8404463337_92abafa09c_b.jpg

8402237460_f72d2e3528_b.jpg

i think mumbai will surpass shanghai or could be on shanghais lvl. Not now but maybe already in 10 years. I know there is a circlejerk going on but it is obviously clear that right now india is going trough a huge change its economy is growing, there is a lot of urbanization going on and its lower class aims more and more towards reaching middle class. Pakistan btw is going trough the same thing. I think pakistan will do nice as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Mumbai#Tallest_under_construction

i think mumbai will surpass shanghai or could be on shanghais lvl. Not now but maybe already in 10 years. I know there is a circlejerk going on but it is obviously clear that right now india is going trough a huge change its economy is growing, there is a lot of urbanization going on and its lower class aims more and more towards reaching middle class. Pakistan btw is going trough the same thing. I think pakistan will do nice as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Mumbai#Tallest_under_construction

Wikipedia? How many projects listed there have actually been approved and will actually be built? Take all Wikipedia articles about India will a huge pinch of salt because many Hindutva cyber warriors perpetuate their fantasies on Wikipedia. I'd be really surprised if 10%-20% of the listed projects are actually implemented.

mumbai will surpass shanghai? in your wet dreams? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

perpetuate their fantasies on Wikipedia.
I call Wikipedia Indipedia. Any thing related to India is grossly over inflated. Anything on Pakistan has been grossly underinflated. History has been entirely fabricated. The huge Indian cyber army makes sure Indipedia remains Indipedia. Forget about taking it with pinch of salt - have a sack of salt ready.

I thought 2020 was superpower year

2030 us the superpower year according to Bollywood. According to their former president, it was 2012.

The years were given to cheer up the crowd. India is full of Gordon Changs.

I call Wikipedia Indipedia. Any thing related to India is grossly over inflated. Anything on Pakistan has been grossly underinflated. History has been entirely fabricated. The huge Indian cyber army makes sure Indipedia remains Indipedia. Forget about taking it with pinch of salt - have a sack of salt ready.

One of their most well known story is a battle with China in 1967 with 300 Chinese battle casualties. But few years back it was 12, before that it was 4. In 5 tears from now, that would have been the battle that made up for Indianloss in 1962.

I like how hardworking and humble Chinese people are.
Me too think the same,but end of the day they dont have any other choice.ordinary chinese are really hardworking sometimes i feel sorry for them

I have seen the future of Mumbai, watch and behold, this is what Mumbai will be like in the next 3 years

This 700 meter tall building has been scraped already!
One more Indian fantasy fizzled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom