What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do a basic comparison with US an economy almost of your own size,not India..India considers China only role model for development..India still have millions of poor.Don't get what sort of amusement a Chinese sole can achieve comparing to us a poor nation..
India is trying it's best to eradicate it's problems..
0060TKingw1f0aljcxfing30b408ctrv.jpg

Okay, you're right, but I responded to his comments, because his lies is too low...

Not From IIT or IT but we do not need IIT or any technical education to search Google like you guys.

There may be villas in your city but if they are so large in area, I should not be seeing so many high rises. Why go vertical when you have the space.

Because not everyone can afford a $2 million villa, so they buy condos. Why you keep asking silly questions? Now I doubt if you have a primary education.

Because not everyone can afford a $2 million villa, so they buy condos. Why you keep asking silly questions? Now I doubt if you have a primary education.

If people can not afford a 2 million villa in a city like Shanghai, I would say that you guys have a little money. If they are available at that rate in Mumbai, they will be sold like Pizza.

So don't pretend you guys are rich. :partay: Or you don't count them as "people"?

We do not need to lear from you guys whether we consider them people or not. We know how you guys are treated in china by your own government. I do not want to open a new front of how you guys are treated in China as this is a discussion about Indian economy.

If people can not afford a 2 million villa in a city like Shanghai, I would say that you guys have a little money. If they are available at that rate in Mumbai, they will be sold like Pizza.
BS.
I shall now rename you to Hari BS Prasad.

Except most people in Mumbai live in slums.
Bro, I can't stand BS anymore lol...

BS.

Do whatever your born and bought up permit you. It is too much to expect any decency from you guys. You can use more offensive word if you want. This is PDF and you will find the support from so many people. Even Moderator will overlook this.

bye bye from myside.

We do not need to lear from you guys whether we consider them people or not. We know how you guys are treated in china by your own government. I do not want to open a new front of how you guys are treated in China as this is a discussion about Indian economy.

All I know is Chinese people don't have to live in slums, and everyone live in 21 st century with electricity and clean running water and sanitary facilities. They live 8 years long then Indian, and there is no such thing as caste. Good luck India. End of conversation.

Do whatever your born and bought up permit you. It is too much to expect any decency from you guys. You can use more offensive word if you want. This is PDF and you will find the support from so many people. Even Moderator will overlook this.

bye bye from myside.

That really depends. locals either bought their apartments years ago when they were still cheap (many bought for their children as well), or compensated by the government when their old housing were demolished for new developments. Common people can't afford villas, so they usually settle with high rise condos. Migrates usually can't afford houses in the cities they work so they rent, but they have their own land or house back home.

In China, house ownership is about 94%. I am not sure about housing market in China right now, but I do have a apartment in a tier-2 city that my parents bought for me years ago. It is a 90 m2 2 bedroom apartment, the current market value is about 30K-40K RMB per square meter. It is a rental right now.
In most Chinese cities, villas in the suburbs are way cheaper than apartments.

My apartment in downtown Wuhan is worth 2 million yuan, 100m2. That money can buy a huge house and all the furniture and a car in the suburb of Wuhan.

BS.

With people like this one, I doubt if there will be any chance in 30 years for them to be where China is today. Its interesting that they subconsciously don't count poor as part of their "society".

Why compare Mumbai against Shanghai? The standard of Shanghai is too high for Mumbai to reach in the foreseeable future. 2nd-tier cities in China, e.g. Suzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, etc., are not reasonable targets to Mumbai neither

Since I've been in Mumbai for couple of times in the past few years, and I know how Mumbai looks like with my own eyes, I even doubt if Mumbai could be on par with the 3rd-tier, or 4th-tier cities in China, e.g. Yantai, Yixing, Quanzhou, Jiangying, etc., in the next two decades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom