What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what's the name of this Chinese city?

a0376f6bjw1f02degyt6sj21hc0zk7wh.jpg

00614B9Jjw1fa01j1kbyij314a0qowux.jpg

00614B9Jjw1fa01j30j6nj31400qodtl.jpg

77ff5e41jw1fa1she25kcj213z0qotn8.jpg

77ff5e41jw1fa1sh77qgmj213z0qo1an.jpg

77ff5e41jw1favu7ztf07j21kw0vzatv.jpg

6cf19a06jw1f9wmlokf1qj21400qodvt.jpg

77ff5e41jw1f9cduavezsj213z0qoqjw.jpg
Tianjin.

You might be interested in photos of the capital of China's poorest province.

Yes, Mumbai is a place which gives shelters to all incme group people.
Then what a horrible shelter!
Abysmal hells on the earth

At least, india's best big city should provide the living standards and life expectancy no less than the rural counties of China's poorest province.

Panxian County, Guizhou Province

Why compare Mumbai against Shanghai? The standard of Shanghai is too high for Mumbai to reach in the foreseeable future. 2nd-tier cities in China, e.g. Suzhou, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Wuhan, etc., are not reasonable targets to Mumbai neither

Since I've been in Mumbai for couple of times in the past few years, and I know how Mumbai looks like with my own eyes, I even doubt if Mumbai could be on par with the 3rd-tier, or 4th-tier cities in China, e.g. Yantai, Yixing, Quanzhou, Jiangying, etc., in the next two decades.
3/4th tier city in China?
Quanzhou, Yantai?
R u kidding me?
Life expectancy there is over 80 year old, HDI is in the developed country bracket.

Yantai
屏幕快照 2016-11-17 20.26.09.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-11-17 20.37.33.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-11-17 20.26.18.jpg

Forget about any cities in China.
Try first to compare with counties in China's poorest province.

Last edited:
Then what a horrible shelter!
Abysmal hells on the earth

At least, india's best big city should provide the living standards and life expectancy no less than the rural counties of China's poorest province.

Panxian County, Guizhou Province

3/4th tier city in China?
Quanzhou, Yantai?
R u kidding me?
Life expectancy there is over 80 year old, HDI is in the developed country bracket.

Yantai
View attachment 380756 View attachment 380758 View attachment 380755

Forget about any cities in China.
Try first to compare with counties in China's poorest province.

In cour country, Rural does not mean poor.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...2000cr-bank-deposits/articleshow/47698445.cms

Now do not quote me. I am least interested in your BS.

In India, rural doesn't mean poor?? Do you really believe your claim? Or have you even been to any rural places of your country??
What a retarded logic of yours..There are also many rich people in most rural areas even crorepatis.Rural doesn't mean poor..May be you should verify that cause he told the fact & stop watching your communist controlled media....

What a retarded logic of yours..There are also many rich people in most rural areas even crorepatis.Rural doesn't mean poor..May be you should verify that cause he told the fact & stop watching your communist controlled media....
If the majority population from a region are living in poor conditions, anything wrong that we call this region as poor? For example Africa, there are many rich guys in Africa, but I think we all agree that Africa is a poor continent. Or Japan, there are poor guys in Japan too, but we all recognize Japan as a super rich country.

BTW, my understanding on India doesn't come from the so-called controlled media. I've been in India for couple of times in the past few years, that's how I get my knowledge on India.

If shanghai is spread in such a lrge area than why I see sky scrappers and very conjusted areas? Why I have never seen the photos of people leving in laxurious vilas and prefers conjusted sky scrappers? Why all chinese cities appears to be very conjusted?
Jesus!who doesn't loathe reading and listening to Indian English?

If the majority population from a region are living in poor conditions, anything wrong that we call this region as poor? For example Africa, there are many rich guys in Africa, but I think we all agree that Africa is a poor continent. Or Japan, there are poor guys in Japan too, but we all recognize Japan as a super rich country.

BTW, my understanding on India doesn't come from the so-called controlled media. I've been in India for couple of times in the past few years, that's how I get my knowledge on India.
Rural means underdeveloped.Rural is always not poor.I was replying in context of your reply to @HariPrasad..There are several undeveloped villages in India where majority is mid income families.
BTW India has world's highest number of media houses working whether domestic or foreign,propagating own propaganda..So poor knowledge of you..

Wuhan,Chongqing,Chengdu
wow, you r absolutely right...
I missed out my own city......I am soooo sorry.......

西北湖。.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-11-13 11.39.44.jpg
屏幕快照 2016-11-13 11.38.50.jpg
琴台.jpg

Living standards in india are extremely low, the best performing state has worse living standards than China's poorest province.
Don't forget Western China, the poorest part of China, is a 2 trillion dollar economy growing at 8-10% annually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom