What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

To those Indian PDF Right Wingers, emotionally charged dudes, Google search dependents, current affairs defunct, know nothing, armchair generals, myopic Modians & incorrigible (8 culprits) dudes who voted their thanks for this fake as 3 dollar bill thread - A following gift from me:

temdeo.png

Oh, you just need to know. A low HDI agricultural country, It is better to be modest.
It is best to be realistic. Your countrymen still seek refugee status in mine. Have a modicum of self-respect.

It is best to be realistic. Your countrymen still seek refugee status in mine. Have a modicum of self-respect.
Oh, more Manipur and Assam refugees joined China.
9c26e719jw1eltfsb5anaj20fk078dio_meitu_1.jpg

Indian, Indian......
Do you see the reality? Their self-esteem is a reality show in China to introduce us to a real India.... A low HDI agricultural country “self-respect”.

Hundreds of thousand seeking business opportunities - lol. Indians seek business opportunities in all backward regions like China and Africa - easier markets to crack than developed Western ones. hahaha - but no one from India seeks asylum in a communist and undemocratic nation like China - by the way, please back up your "hundreds of thousand" with a source and no, the little red book is not a source.

Don't post pictures - give some sources of them seeking refuge.
Oh, I've already given you, don't you see?
http://www.ministryoftofu.com/2011/...nto-china-netizens-comments/?replytocom=45744
360截图20161217182703794.jpg

Oh, welcome to the capitalist world and enjoy your self-respect. Oh, A low HDI agricultural country “self-respect”.

Hundreds of thousand seeking business opportunities - lol. Indians seek business opportunities in all backward regions like China and Africa - easier markets to crack than developed Western ones. hahaha - but no one from India seeks asylum in a communist and undemocratic nation like China - by the way, please back up your "hundreds of thousand" with a source and no, the little red book is not a source.

Don't post pictures - give some sources of them seeking refuge.
Post reported for incessant trolling.

Oh,A low HDI agricultural country “self-respect”.
http://thenortheasttoday.com/manipur-nscnktop-honchos-in-touch-with-chinese-army-officials/
View attachment 381142
So, the promotion of an agricultural country or turbulent country, cheaper than Freedom 251 :enjoy:
LOL - my simple minded Chinese chap - I am waiting for a source for you to back up your claim that Indian citizens have sought refuge in China. And you posting an article about Chinese military being in touch with terrorists is meant to prove what? LOL - this is what happens when you grow up in a communist land - you come across as downright daft to the civilized, democratic world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom