What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If shanghai is spread in such a lrge area than why I see sky scrappers and very conjusted areas? Why I have never seen the photos of people leving in laxurious vilas and prefers conjusted sky scrappers? Why all chinese cities appears to be very conjusted?

Is this supposed from a learned Indian with Internet? Don't you use google?

Did you know that 229 million rural Indians still live in trees? Of Indians who live in cities, 23% live in garbage dumps or temporary holes dug into the ground, and a further 67% live in slum shacks made of plastic sheets and plywood. In Delhi, one in seven women was raped at least once in the past year, and one in nine men was subjected to rape by other men within the past month. I was absolutely amazed to find these statistics.

Anyone would be amazed with these statistics, because they have been pulled out of your backside.

There is no such term as "learned indian" in PDF.
Most of them are ill-informed and they will regard city like Mumbai as developed.

Yes, many of them are so ill-informed and narcissistic to the point of embarrassing, especially in the day of internet. No wonder an India scholar describe India as "an open society with closed mind".

Yes, many of them are so ill-informed and narcissistic to the point of embarrassing, especially in the day of internet. No wonder an India scholar describe India as "an open society with closed mind".
Very sharp observation!
This is also what we observe so easily from PDF.

I can understand why coming from a communist nation, you would not understand dry humor. But give it some time - maybe in a couple hundred years, after you have a free press your future generations will get it. Till then sing some songs in the little red book.

30 million Chinese people live in caves in rural China. That should give you some perspective.
I'm not surprised you'd say that. After all, India is a low HDI country, many people even lack of basic education... And the first time they use the network.

Very sharp observation!
This is also what we observe so easily from PDF.

To be honest, I am not so sure about the "open" part of the statement. Have you read a long article "天竺一梦“on Tianya forum? The writer is a Chinese visiting scholar immersed in India society for 2 years. He would not call Indian society as "Open".

To be honest, I am not so sure about the "open" part of the statement. Have you read a long article "天竺一梦“on Tianya forum? The writer is a Chinese visiting scholar immersed in India society for 2 years. He would not call Indian society as "Open".
Yes, I have.
Also a very long blog about a student visiting his indian classmate's home in the countryside of Assam, upper caste family, local governor kissed his father's shoes every time.....

Is this supposed from a learned Indian with Internet? Don't you use google?
Countryside Shanghai.
Songjiang district, famous for cheap housing, a little far away from downtown Shanghai.
But there are metro and expressways to the city.

屏幕快照 2017-03-01 14.51.31.jpg

p.s. I am not sure if there is such website to provide street view of india....
Not just mumbai, but county and village.
Anyone can help me?
@Bussard Ramjet

Yes, I have.
Also a very long blog about a student visiting his indian classmate's home in the countryside of Assam, upper caste family, local governor kissed his father's shoes every time.....

Countryside Shanghai.
Songjiang district, famous for cheap housing, a little far away from downtown Shanghai.
But there is metro and expressways to the city.

View attachment 380728

If young student lovers from elite university of IIT can't even marry to each other due to caste divide, you can imagine how OPEN the rest of country is.

p.s. I am not sure if there is such website to provide street view of india....
Not just mumbai, but county and village.
Anyone can help me?
The govt won't allow as if they show the live street view of indian streets in the morning...the people are responding to the call of the nature on the edges of the streets. After they have constructed sufficient number of toilets in the city and people start using them...then perhaps they allow it.

Cleary you have immense problems understanding what are the implications of my comment on yours.

Quite if you have no answer. Do not act like a very smart guy. Evrybody here know about you guys. I had asked a very simple question and I am awaiting for an answer.

If young student lovers from elite university of IIT can't even marry to each other due to caste divide, you can imagine how OPEN the rest of country is.
21st century on the calendar, early 20th century style infra, 19th century style social structure and mindset.

The govt won't allow as if they show the live street view of indian streets in the morning...the people are responding to the call of the nature on the edges of the streets.
lmao.....
i thought indians were confident, like we show our street views of every city and every county via QQ Map and Baidu Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom