What's new

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views

Flamingo mate just because some punjabis have gripes does not make them khalistani.Ihave nothing but hate for them they killed my masar infront of my masi and cousins because he was a high up in one of the communist partys and he believed in the union.

Mate, my post was directed to our Neighbors/false flaggers who every now and then starts thread on 'Khaslistan' and shed crocodile tears for us. I'm sorry to hear about your Loss and as a fellow Sikh I feel your pain. I agree the scum who committed these horrendous crimes need to be located and brought to justice. :)

I am not thinking or talking of any superiority on other people because of we are punjabis. It was just thankful words and I did mention we are supporting each other in every ups and downs. If we are discussing this issue regarding minorities. this indicates we all want better future of India, where everyone gets treated same "Indians".

Just search for the threads on Khalistan on PDF, you'll realize for what purpose those were started.

Err!!:o: You are a Khalistani Supporter :p:. Khalistan is like making another Pakistan: saying people of different cultures and religions cannot possibly live together and must be segregated is ridiculous. You can move to India any time and start living in Haryana or any other state along with fellow Sikhs brethren and other citizens.:welcome: Don't wait for Khalistan, as its not going to happen.:p:D
Did not understand you mate i am saying i would rather move then live in a khalistan i prefer to live in a country of differant faiths and cultures.

Did not understand you mate i am saying i would rather move then live in a khalistan i prefer to live in a country of differant faiths and cultures.

My Bad Mate. :ashamed:..Galti say mistake ho gayee :o: :D

PS: Punjabi aundi eh?

I was thinking whats he going on about i love india hate congress.

Punjabi my first language but terrible in writing it in english alphabet

Main vi likhan vich mistake kardi eh....:ashamed: :wave:

Some Punjabi members used to think that I don't know Punjabi. I started replying them in Punjabi and it helped me. You can try it too.... :D
my punjabi in english letters is terrible i had to think twice before writing masar in this thread.

Are Pakistanis suppose to give a fck?

Are Pakistanis suppose to give a fck?

No!!! :disagree: :disagree: :disagree:

@Ayush, apne reporter bhaiya koh Hello toh keh dey. :rofl:

sang lagdi besti na mai appne karka bajama see how bad it is

I'm out of this thread. :wave: Keep an eye on it and enjoy comments of Pakistani brethren...:whistle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom