What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a question for china what they want pakistan (a terror state) freind or india a friend

china has to change its policy and make a step forward toward to India and both can gain

china has to think is there policy with Pakistan supporting is right or not

we want good relation with all country

Oh....Indian Horse........Pak is not terrorist state.

Its India having number of terrorist groups in the state.

India - Terrorist, insurgent and extremist groups

So Wt India wants......The future of India is like USSR.
Sooner or later .....this will happen.
China and Pak knows that......and China also know that India is behind those terror act in Pakistan.... :bunny:

Oh....Indian Horse........Pak is not terrorist state.

Its India having number of terrorist groups in the state.

India - Terrorist, insurgent and extremist groups

So Wt India wants......The future of India is like USSR.
Sooner or later .....this will happen.
China and Pak knows that......and China also know that India is behind those terror act in Pakistan.... :bunny:

is china your friend???? :pop::pop:

then who we are

oh really then why USA is red on ISI and Taliban link

why world see Pakistan as doubt eye

if any thing happen in any where in the world then why all terror routs is in Pakistan

Was Osama Pakistani, Was Mulla Omer Pakistani, .......

ISI is working with CIA to counter terrorist.......Batter come out with ur narrow mind set up.

No one see Pakistan with doubt.....its only ur a$$ burns.

if any thing happen in any where in the world then why all terror routs is in Pakistan

Any proves of this statement.......:argh:

Ofcourse few Al-Qaeda leaders entered in Pak, only coz the border of Afghanistan is linked with Pak. But they didnt get save home and captured.

Give me single terror act in the world in which Pakistani involved.
Dont talk abt Mumbai.......its ur seed and ur eating fruit.

Now count the number of terrosrsit groups working in India

Source for u Indian terrorist state

is china your friend???? :pop::pop:

then who we are

How u define a friend ship?.....................

Does USA hav any friend?.......Its just the give n take.

N when I said we have poor relations with USA......
I have said that Pak, USA relations moving in right direction.

Yes! China also helped us many times as USA doing now.

How u define a friend ship?.....................

Does USA hav any friend?.......Its just the give n take.

N when I said we have poor relations with USA......
I have said that Pak, USA relations moving in right direction.

Yes! China also helped us many times as USA doing now.

you are wrong kid

may time we helped Pakistan and you know that and we never give and take

its USA who know importance of India in Asia and Pakistan has to understand

Pakistan is our old friend but India and USA has a long way to go together

USA want peace and development in Asia and the rest of world

USA want peace and development in Asia and the rest of world

Peacekeepers

Like you did in Vietnam, Cosovo, Iraq...

Development

First destroy the entire Country then rebuild it with the help of US companies :flame: thus, the country owes trillions of US $$. This is how you develop your own economy.

In Indo-Pak scenario

First you sell a weapon to Pakistan and then you offer India something to counter that :P

Last edited:
Peacekeepers

Like you did in Vietnam, Cosovo, Iraq...

Development

First destroy the entire Country than rebuild it with the help of US companies :flame: thus, the country owes trillions of US $$. This is how you develop your own economy.

In Indo-Pak scenario

First you sell a weapon to Pakistan and then you offer India something to counter that :P

we did which is good for the world peace

stupid troll.
I cant read out any part of my post is a trolling, but yours are indeed a BS trolling.

That would be stupid on china's part. Then they'll have another enemy to deal with in addition to USA. No I think Chinese government is smarter than that.
You have no idea about World affair, US has millitory bases in japan, and china must distroy them in war time.

Last edited:
You have no idea about World affair, US has millitory bases in japan, and china must distroy them in war time.

Only Japan's Okinawa? US has military bases in South Korea too and is expanding the military bases rapidly... making it another Pentagon. That USA poked its nose into Korean civil war (an internal affair) and used that as an opportunity to station its troops in Korean peninsula. USA also installed puppet Govts who don't listen to ordinary citizens' objections.

Just Google and see how US marines rape and sexually abuse Japanese and Korean girls.... also promoting child sex rackets by adopting children from all South East Asian countries.

India is lucky that its Govt has not allowed US marines to set up bases on Indian land. If once US troops build a base anywhere, sovereignty will be a history and women's safety will become a joke.

The Pentagon mouthpiece has invited India to join USA in its economic fight against China.

Obviously, the mouthpiece tried its best to legitimize the USA's arbitrary declaration of trade war against China portraying China's moves which are related to China's sovereignty in a negative manner so that readers would easily be convinced that US is right to trespass sovereignty.

Will Indians join the Britons?

The article has a legitimate viewpoint. China is ARTIFICIALLY devaluing its currency. Not only US, India, even other countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh (who are also suffering from huge trade deficits with China)will also benefit if this happens.

So when it comes to this, expect many countries against China on this issue.

Ya. .its a secreat plan of cia,mossad,raw and mi6 with some help of kgb

The article has a legitimate viewpoint. China is ARTIFICIALLY devaluing its currency. Not only US, India, even other countries like Pakistan and Bangladesh (who are also suffering from huge trade deficits with China)will also benefit if this happens.

So when it comes to this, expect many countries against China on this issue.

Talk about india, no need to bring others here. They might not support india's support to USA.

And yes, india is going to support USA... I know that. And I want that. Thats a crucial part of the game.

And China is not artificially devaluing currency. A currency's valuation symbolizes the national sovereignty. Just as you can't maintain your own sovereignty does not mean others should also follow you. What is happening to Yuan today, might happen to your Rupees if you maintain the least amount of sovereignty, which is unlikely.

Anyway, Russia is with China, South American countries are with China, African countries are with China, Central Asian countries are with China. Do you think China is so stupid that it did not have any calculations...?

Talk about india, no need to bring others here. They might not support india's support to USA.

And yes, india is going to support USA... I know that. And I want that. Thats a crucial part of the game.

Anyway, Russia is with China, South American countries are with China, African countries are with China, Central Asian countries are with China. Do you think China is so stupid that it did not have any calculations...?

wake up wake up u r still dreaming

And China is not artificially devaluing currency. A currency's valuation symbolizes the national sovereignty. Just as you can't maintain your own sovereignty does not mean others should also follow you. What is happening to Yuan today, might happen to your Rupees if you maintain the least amount of sovereignty, which is unlikely.

Man you really need some medication..what kind of statements are you making?connecting sovereignty with value of the currency??

Man you really need some medication..what kind of statements are you making?connecting sovereignty with value of the currency??

Yuan is not an international currency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom