What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
US is not interested in war with china, infact US is planning more business and trade relations and balance the deficit , china has has tried to help us economy greatly by purchasing bonds

Lot of countries have Nukes, but tell me who used it?? Only one till today and that two Twice!!!. Were the idiots testing the Yield in Nagasaki???

we should agree:

india and china's problems, no matter how big they are, should be solved by india and china alone.

if the US plays us off against each other, guess who wins? no one except the white man.

China and India have mutual interests. We have all the resources we need. The world already knows that the future will is the East and the time of western dominance is over. China and India should cooperate in this delicate phase of time and rise together as brothers leaving the past aside. We already share a deep spiritual relationship with each other. 1960's was a different era for both of us. It was a very complicated process. Today China is leading the way and India is steadily following. If we behave like brothers rather than competitors, then nothing in this world can stop us. Not even the USA.

USA is a friend of it's own interests and nothing else.

China and India have mutual interests. We have all the resources we need. The world already knows that the future will is the East and the time of western dominance is over. China and India should cooperate in this delicate phase of time and rise together as brothers leaving the past aside. We already share a deep spiritual relationship with each other. 1960's was a different era for both of us. It was a very complicated process. Today China is leading the way and India is steadily following. If we behave like brothers rather than competitors, then nothing in this world can stop us. Not even the USA.

USA is a friend of it's own interests and nothing else.

Agree with you, and I think what you said should be known by your media. They blaming china amostly every day.

I cant read out any part of my post is a trolling, but yours are indeed a BS trolling.

You said India won't get close to USA coz their Russian Masters won't allow that. Isn't that trolling. India has no master

You have no idea about World affair, US has millitory bases in japan, and china must distroy them in war time.

Yes USA does have military bases in Japan. But your post was more indicative of China attacking the Japanese military, not of attacking US bases.

Besides if China is fighting a defensive war, they'll be more concerned about not escalating the war, and will refrain from involving other nations.

You are totally trolling here

yes i was trolling there. I let my emotions get the better of me. I apologize. I should have never trolled like that. I have edited my post.

, by the way, dont consider me as you or the untouchable person in india.:lol:

now you are putting flamebaits! please remove that last part!

Agree with you, and I think what you said should be known by your media. They blaming china amostly every day.

You should understand that India has a free media and they will play any bull**** they want for high ratings. The public loves drama and that's exactly what they do. There's a channel called "India TV" which must be the most pathetic news channel in the world. Once for 3 days they were continuously showing some man walking on water and then they were comparing him with Jesus. Then they took some cheap magicians to a swimming pool and asked them to do it. After 3 days they showed that the man was an illusionist (magician) and he was walking on glass slabs that are invisible in water. This is how pathetic Indian media can be.

I wonder how they even let the channel use that name.

The only real issue I'm aware of is Tibet. However that is nothing alarming. In all my geography classes I've never seen a map of Asia with China and Tibet as separate countries. We have to leave these issues aside and trust each other.

Most Indian people look towards China with admiration and we aspire to work as hard as China and achieve similar development.

There are some external elements that are trying to cause conflict between the people of the two nations and we must ignore them for our own good.

btw, I haven't read or seen my media "Blaming China" in a long time. For the last 3 months I am only hearing news of increasing co-operation and relationships between India and China, ever since the event relating to global emissions.

yes i was trolling there. I let my emotions get the better of me. I apologize. I should have never trolled like that. I have edited my post.
now you are putting flamebaits! please remove that last part!

Got your point, and the trolling parts have been removed.

You should understand that India has a free media and they will play any bull**** they want for high ratings. The public loves drama and that's exactly what they do. There's a channel called "India TV" which must be the most pathetic news channel in the world. Once for 3 days they were continuously showing some man walking on water and then they were comparing him with Jesus. Then they took some cheap magicians to a swimming pool and asked them to do it. After 3 days they showed that the man was an illusionist (magician) and he was walking on glass slabs that are invisible in water. This is how pathetic Indian media can be.

I wonder how they even let the channel use that name.

The only real issue I'm aware of is Tibet. However that is nothing alarming. In all my geography classes I've never seen a map of Asia with China and Tibet as separate countries. We have to leave these issues aside and trust each other.

Most Indian people look towards China with admiration and we aspire to work as hard as China and achieve similar development.

There are some external elements that are trying to cause conflict between the people of the two nations and we must ignore them for our own good.

Chinese didnt dislike indian some decades ago, most chinese even dont know the china-india war. And chinese media really dont care indian much, it is hardly to find news about india. And time is going, a lot chinese got information from india media by internet, and what information they bring is indian blaming china bla bla every day. What reaction from chinese will you expect under this situation???

If you take a look at comments posted in rediff or time of india, you will get different conclusion.

btw, I haven't read or seen my media "Blaming China" in a long time. For the last 3 months I am only hearing news of increasing co-operation and relationships between India and China, ever since the event relating to global emissions.

Really? I go to rediff sometimes, there were still many news blaming china when I was in rediff last time.

India is no. 8 in trading partner with china. .
1.in 2004, India's total trade to China crossed US $13.6 billion, with Indian exports to China touching $ 7677.43 million and imports from china at US $ 5926.67 million.

TRADE PATTERN (value in USD millions)

Year------ China's Exports to India------ China's Imoprts from India

2000------ 1560.75 ------- 1353.48
2001------ 1896.27 ------ 1699.97
Percent
Growth------ 21.5% ------ 25.6%

2002------ 2617.73 ------ 2274.18
Percent
Growth------ 40.9% ------ 33.8%

2003------ 3343.59 ------4251.49
Percent
Growth------ 22.2 % ------ 87%

2004------ 5926.67 ------ 7677.43

Percent
Growth------ 77.3% ------ 80.6%

3.... Presently, Iron ore constitutes about 53% of India's total exports to China. Among the potential exports to China, marine products, oil seeds, salt, inorganic chemicals, plastic, rubber, optical and medical equipment and dairy products are the important ones. The study said that services and knowledge trade between India and China have significant potential for growth in areas like biotechnology, IT and ITES, health, education, tourism and financial sector.

Value added items dominate Chinese exports to India, especially machinery, including electrical machinery, which together constitute about 36% of exports from that country. The top 15 Chinese exports to India have recorded growth between 29% (organic chemicals) and 219.89% (iron and steel).
Troling ,bashing can not change above facts.

India China Economy, Indo-china trade relation

India is no. 8 in trading partner with china. .
1.in 2004, India's total trade to China crossed US $13.6 billion, with Indian exports to China touching $ 7677.43 million and imports from china at US $ 5926.67 million.

TRADE PATTERN (value in USD millions)

Year------ China's Exports to India------ China's Imoprts from India

2000------ 1560.75 ------- 1353.48
2001------ 1896.27 ------ 1699.97
Percent
Growth------ 21.5% ------ 25.6%

2002------ 2617.73 ------ 2274.18
Percent
Growth------ 40.9% ------ 33.8%

2003------ 3343.59 ------4251.49
Percent
Growth------ 22.2 % ------ 87%

2004------ 5926.67 ------ 7677.43

Percent
Growth------ 77.3% ------ 80.6%

3.... Presently, Iron ore constitutes about 53% of India's total exports to China. Among the potential exports to China, marine products, oil seeds, salt, inorganic chemicals, plastic, rubber, optical and medical equipment and dairy products are the important ones. The study said that services and knowledge trade between India and China have significant potential for growth in areas like biotechnology, IT and ITES, health, education, tourism and financial sector.

Value added items dominate Chinese exports to India, especially machinery, including electrical machinery, which together constitute about 36% of exports from that country. The top 15 Chinese exports to India have recorded growth between 29% (organic chemicals) and 219.89% (iron and steel).
Troling ,bashing can not change above facts.

India China Economy, Indo-china trade relation

Just a QUESTION POPPED IN MY HEAD..

Why are most of the India - China war articles posted by our distant cousins , the pakistanis?
get a frekkin life for feck sake !!!
If India and China are happy to resolve their differences by bilateral talks who the heck are some pakistanis to say shall we fight or not?
you cannot do anything besides getting aid helis and F 16s frm your Uncle sam , which btw is using you guys...and you know that...
war between india- china is more than just a skirmish that we had on a few kilometers radius with you guys...the world has started emerging from severre recession , do U know what willl a BIG war will bring????
stay iin ur burrow if you cannot post some meanigful articles????

Relax and think before you post, the topic was not started by a pakistani.

Also the article was written in NY Times; which makes it very meaningful. Similarly if you get aggitated by such topics then don't read them.

Really? I go to rediff sometimes, there were still many news blaming china when I was in rediff last time.

Now how do you know that those users are who they claim to be ?

They might be someone else in disguise who wants to spread hate. There might be other people who are brainwashed by the media. It doesn't matter because your government knows the truth.

Those who read such articles are the ones who have this hatred.

Truth is that Indians dont know much about China either. Nobody here hates China. Those news articles are mainly about defence (or the lack of it) regarding N.E border.

You can come to India and see for yourself. Everyone should be kind and hospitable to you. I met some Chinese people last week at a party and they said they never expected Indians to be this kind and sweet. India is not what u see on your TV or most sections of this forum.

Now how do you know that those users are who they claim to be ?

They might be someone else in disguise who wants to spread hate. There might be other people who are brainwashed by the media. It doesn't matter because your government knows the truth.

Those who read such articles are the ones who have this hatred.

Truth is that Indians dont know much about China either. Nobody here hates China. Those news articles are mainly about defence (or the lack of it) regarding N.E border.

You can come to India and see for yourself. Everyone should be kind and hospitable to you. I met some Chinese people last week at a party and they said they never expected Indians to be this kind and sweet. India is not what u see on your TV or most sections of this forum.

Have you even read my post, have I said I got info from TV or this forum? By the way, I go to india 3times per year. And about comments in rediff or times of india are posted by indian, and we dont know the details of that about what you said, the only thing we know is india blame china a lot. And it is hardly to consider that china and india will have good relationship under this condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom