What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant read out any part of my post is a trolling, but yours are indeed a BS trolling.

You have no idea about World affair, US has millitory bases in japan, and china must distroy them in war time.

You are totally trolling here, by the way, dont consider me as you or the untouchable person in india.:lol:

these asans don't know about east asian politics. as long as japan and south korea are not free, they MUST be targets of massive military attack in case of war with the US.

however rest assured, south korean military bases will be far far far worse off than the ones in japan =) they have the KPA to watch out for as well as the PLAN/PLAAF/2nd artillery.

if any measure by a country is meant to develop itself, i dont see any problem in it (excluding violence) .. so if so called devaluation of chinese currency is helping china then i dont have a problem....let other follow suite..and all these US articles are BS for a common man like me..

i am with china on this issue and would like to india do the same if it helps us in any way...no country is here for charity...

and i would like to see the two asian giants standing together in the future just like they took a stand in copenhagen..

Just a QUESTION POPPED IN MY HEAD..

Why are most of the India - China war articles posted by our distant cousins , the pakistanis?
get a frekkin life for feck sake !!!
If India and China are happy to resolve their differences by bilateral talks who the heck are some pakistanis to say shall we fight or not?
you cannot do anything besides getting aid helis and F 16s frm your Uncle sam , which btw is using you guys...and you know that...
war between india- china is more than just a skirmish that we had on a few kilometers radius with you guys...the world has started emerging from severre recession , do U know what willl a BIG war will bring????
stay iin ur burrow if you cannot post some meanigful articles????

Just a QUESTION POPPED IN MY HEAD..

Why are most of the India - China articles posted by our distant cousins , the pakistanis?
get a frekkin life for feck sake !!!
If India and China are happy to resolve their differences by bilateral talks who the heck are some pakistanis to say shall we fight or not?
you cannot do anything besides getting aid helis and F 16s frm your Uncle sam , which btw is using you guys...and you know that...
war between india- china is more than just a skirmish that we had on a few kilometers radius with you guys...the world has started emerging from severre recession , do U know what willl a BIG war will bring????
stay iin ur burrow if you cannot post some meanigful articles????
Hey They dont want any relation between China and India, let them make as much as noise they want to, empty vessels make more noise.:lol:

agreed.

in the order of threats to China, india is pretty low.

the absolute 100% highest, is the US. In fact, the biggest threat to India, is the US. The US navy is right outside india's door in fact.

however don't take it personally, we just don't like indian bragging...

all these articles about confrontation , war or, repeat of 62 are childish for me..both have come a long way...we have billions of people to feed and a common goal to develop with too many hurdles in doing that..

our ideology might be different but since both have same thing to do eventually we both will have to stand together if not by choice then because of need to do so..lets hope all goes well.:cheers:

we did which is good for the world peace

This is the issue. What ever US do, they do it for world peace like, using atomic bomb :hitwall: :hitwall:

This is how you make places peaceful

we should agree:

india and china's problems, no matter how big they are, should be solved by india and china alone.

if the US plays us off against each other, guess who wins? no one except the white man.

agreed.

in the order of threats to China, india is pretty low.

the absolute 100% highest, is the US. In fact, the biggest threat to India, is the US. The US navy is right outside india's door in fact.

however don't take it personally, we just don't like indian bragging...

every body brags here..nad BTW when we have russia with us , USN is always welcome to try any adventure just like they tried in 71..

even though most of the things have changed now from cold war era i do not trust US . they have an habit of screwing their friends..

dont take it personally but i dont want india to be another pakistan..:cheers:

wy will india support usa

we will take on china all alone ROFL

we should agree:

india and china's problems, no matter how big they are, should be solved by india and china alone.

if the US plays us off against each other, guess who wins? no one except the white man.

Exactly... You said it.... :agree::agree:

USA WILL NOT LET ANY COUNTRY JUST BECOME NO 1

BE IT CHINA OR INDIA OR EUROPE

AND FOR TAT IT WILL DO WATEVER IT HAS TO DO

USA NEEDS MARKET TO SUSTAIN ITS DEVELOPED STATUS

AND INDIA NEEDS US FIRMS TO KEEP DEVELOPING TATS ALL

India is not a hired gun like Pakistan. If America has to attack she will herself. India will not get into it. There is nothing for India to gain or Protect.

Status quo with China is fine with us we dont seek their land or resources.
And for Dalai lama India will not wage war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom