What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now how do you know that those users are who they claim to be ?

They might be someone else in disguise who wants to spread hate. There might be other people who are brainwashed by the media. It doesn't matter because your government knows the truth.

Those who read such articles are the ones who have this hatred.

Truth is that Indians dont know much about China either. Nobody here hates China. Those news articles are mainly about defence (or the lack of it) regarding N.E border.

You can come to India and see for yourself. Everyone should be kind and hospitable to you. I met some Chinese people last week at a party and they said they never expected Indians to be this kind and sweet. India is not what u see on your TV or most sections of this forum.

yeah thats why indians always keep n posting negative comments upon every chinese achievement n u saying indians dnt hate chinese :lol: similarly pakistani are also very nice u can see comments of sikh who visits holly places in lahore according to them pakistan is their second home :rofl: does it mean we dont hate india :taz:

India is no. 8 in trading partner with china. .
1.in 2004, India's total trade to China crossed US $13.6 billion, with Indian exports to China touching $ 7677.43 million and imports from china at US $ 5926.67 million.

TRADE PATTERN (value in USD millions)

Year------ China's Exports to India------ China's Imoprts from India

2000------ 1560.75 ------- 1353.48
2001------ 1896.27 ------ 1699.97
Percent
Growth------ 21.5% ------ 25.6%

2002------ 2617.73 ------ 2274.18
Percent
Growth------ 40.9% ------ 33.8%

2003------ 3343.59 ------4251.49
Percent
Growth------ 22.2 % ------ 87%

2004------ 5926.67 ------ 7677.43

Percent
Growth------ 77.3% ------ 80.6%

3.... Presently, Iron ore constitutes about 53% of India's total exports to China. Among the potential exports to China, marine products, oil seeds, salt, inorganic chemicals, plastic, rubber, optical and medical equipment and dairy products are the important ones. The study said that services and knowledge trade between India and China have significant potential for growth in areas like biotechnology, IT and ITES, health, education, tourism and financial sector.

Value added items dominate Chinese exports to India, especially machinery, including electrical machinery, which together constitute about 36% of exports from that country. The top 15 Chinese exports to India have recorded growth between 29% (organic chemicals) and 219.89% (iron and steel).
Troling ,bashing can not change above facts.

India China Economy, Indo-china trade relation

your list is very funny,dude,you said it like india is only country where we can buy those dairy products。trust me,india is a resource-poor country ,i can ensure you that indian will feel the same way 10 years later ,do you even know how many iron ore we import from australia and brazil every year,indian market is big,but without this market,there is still 5billion market in this world,and how can you be so sure that china's development will still rely on exports and natural resources when we complete the economic transformation

Last edited:
your list is very funny,dude,you said it like india is only country where we can buy those dairy products。trust me,india is a resource-poor country ,i can ensure you that indian will feel the same way 10 years later ,do you even know how many iron ore we import from australia and brazil every year,indian market is big,but without this market,there is still 5billion market in this world,and how can you be so sure that china's development will still rely on exports and natural resources when we complete the economic transformation

Resource poor India is resource poor??Back it up with data man

Resource poor India is resource poor??Back it up with data man

you even need a data back up such a thing?google youself.i even bother to seach it.
do you know how big india is?do you know how many people are living in india?
chinese used to feel the same way as he did, but that was the illusion age back to the last 60th

you even need a data back up such a thing?google youself.i even bother to seach it.
do you know how big india is?do you know how many people are living in india?
chinese used to feel the same way as he did, but that was the illusion age back to the last 60th

Cut the crap and bring the data %of arable land to total area water resources and everything .Buy the way last time I checked China wasn't a tiny country of one million.You literally ranted from your orrif**:P

Last edited:
why would India Strike china...
India dont have any history in invading other countries..

and why would USA want to strike china which is USA's most important trading partner??

that's only reason why india is behind china ,indian refuse the fact even it's in front of you

Last edited:
ok... what was the truth.. is china not a trading partner of us??

ok... what was the truth.. is china not a trading partner of us??

welcome to our world ,we earthman call it globalization , which country isn't the trading partner of china

Last edited:
Ha ha ha. . Thats called the spac of communism. .go and take out link of ur claim first. . Btw u r far below than US. . Why u comparing with india? And u even dunt know the % phenomena of bilateral trade. And claim the communist data of 7% poverty? Communist data r highly trustd as the 50 cents party. .But thank god. Leaders of china not a moron like u. Check ven giabio statement by 2010, ,30billion trade between india and china. .and u r far behind than japan and US.

welcome to our world ,we earthman call it globalization , which country isn't the trading partner of china

My brother... please don't reply to him. Please... I request you... don't reply...

Britain and Germany were trading partners and they fought 2 world wars.

given the US record of aggression within the past 50 years you can't ignore it when its already surrounding you.

however some indian media is already falling into the trap of cheering for the US. slowly being manuevered as a US chess piece and not even knowing it.

just remember, the US indian ocean fleet is not aimed at us. 1971.

Britain and Germany were trading partners and they fought 2 world wars.

given the US record of aggression within the past 50 years you can't ignore it when its already surrounding you.

however some indian media is already falling into the trap of cheering for the US. slowly being manuevered as a US chess piece and not even knowing it.

just remember, the US indian ocean fleet is not aimed at us. 1971.

Are you serious ? WWIII ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom