What's new

Will India catch up with China’s Brahmaputra strategies?

Tell me, is there any relation between power and trust? earn India trust will make China more powerfull? What is China's interest to earn India's trust? try to answer yourself these questions.

In Indian's mind set China can't be trusted and we're well aware and we don't need to do any favor to earn India's trust, what we care is our interest same go for India.

ok let me put that in simple terms,since you dont understand,if you have good relations with your neighbours,do you think anyone can come from accross the glode fook around,when there is no trust,other countries will gangup against you,take history and see you will understand,

ok let me put that in simple terms,since you dont understand,if you have good relations with your neighbours,do you think anyone can come from accross the glode fook around,when there is no trust,other countries will gangup against you,take history and see you will understand,

Are you trying to say that to keep a good relation with neighbors, we need to do thing even against our interest to earn their trust and make sure that will never go against us or as you said gang up against us:lol:

Are you trying to say that to keep a good relation with neighbors, we need to do thing even against our interest to earn their trust and make sure that will never go against us or as you said gang up against us:lol:

Havent you lived with these disputes before,what has changed suddenly that you have become aggressive in these claims, let me give an example,we have disputes with Pakistan,China, BD,you see different approch to the conflict in each case,no govt can think of giveing an inch to pakistan,that will be political sucide,thats because too many wars crossborder terrorism,the chances of resloving are slim in the near future,so there will always tit for tat reaction, and look at BD we are in the process of resolving the issue it might take time but end of the day land will be exchanged or handed over,we will have people opposing it but it will be minority,and about china right now everything looks peacefull,do you realise what negative image it created when few of your men came and camped into our territory,24*7 tv channels where flooded with this news in that kind of situation no govt can take any decision when it looks like giving up,that will be a death warrent.things have to be done peacefully and quietly......

:lol:
Indians think Chinese are stupid. doing things to benefit a smelly neighbor is wishful thinking on their part.

Havent you lived with these disputes before,what has changed suddenly that you have become aggressive in these claims, let me give an example,we have disputes with Pakistan,China, BD,you see different approch to the conflict in each case,no govt can think of giveing an inch to pakistan,that will be political sucide,thats because too many wars crossborder terrorism,the chances of resloving are slim in the near future,so there will always tit for tat reaction, and look at BD we are in the process of resolving the issue it might take time but end of the day land will be exchanged or handed over,we will have people opposing it but it will be minority,and about china right now everything looks peacefull,do you realise what negative image it created when few of your men came and camped into our territory,24*7 tv channels where flooded with this news in that kind of situation no govt can take any decision when it looks like giving up,that will be a death warrent.things have to be done peacefully and quietly......
You do the same shit to China if you were capable. The same way you guys blackmail and threaten Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Don't act like you're all saints. You just angry because you can't bully Chinese.

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon

I wanted to have a healthy discussion, however if you do not want that its ok.
Everyone is fighting, if someone wants to actually have a conversation they are pushed aside....I ll go and watch Arnab now.

:lol:
Indians think Chinese are stupid. doing things to benefit a smelly neighbor is wishful thinking on their part.

You do the same shit to China if you were capable. The same way you guys blackmail and threaten Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Don't act like you're all saints. You just angry because you can't bully Chinese.

did you see me taking high moral ground,with BD almost everything is finalised ,we know what we will be getting and BD know what they will be getting but apart from few discussions here and there about that ,you will not see anything,but when it comes to Pakistan ,even when the issue is not discussed too much attention is given and no govt would like to look as if its giving up,if they do that will be killing themselves politically,all i was trying was to show same land issues ,but with different reactions,

@Kiss_of_the_Dragon

I wanted to have a healthy discussion, however if you do not want that its ok.
Everyone is fighting, if someone wants to actually have a conversation they are pushed aside....I ll go and watch Arnab now.

Arnab at this time

did you see me taking high moral ground,with BD almost everything is finalised ,we know what we will be getting and BD know what they will be getting but apart from few discussions here and there about that ,you will not see anything,but when it comes to Pakistan ,even when the issue is not discussed too much attention is given and no govt would like to look as if its giving up,if they do that will be killing themselves politically,all i was trying was to show same land issues ,but with different reactions,

your #78 and #81 didn't explain much how India earn trust of BD and Pakistan as you claimed that China should not divert water in order to earn India's trust. Now i throw back the question to you : what India is willing to do to earn BD and Pakistan trust? :coffee:

your #78 and #81 didn't explain much how India earn trust of BD and Pakistan as you claimed that China should not divert water in order to earn India's trust. Now i throw back the question to you : what India is willing to do to earn BD and Pakistan trust? :coffee:

I was pointing to you the fact,when you look too aggressive then you will get a similar responce,and it will be difficult for any elected govts to appear soft in the situation making the resolution of the dispute that much more difficult.take for example when your men came in and camped,if some one pulls a trigger by mistake,what would have been the out come.is it worth fighting for,we both will be fighting and none of us will be benificiary,it will be bad for China as much as its bad for India,yes the benificiary will be US.on the other hand if we have good relations imagin the benifit for asia as a whole,there is a difference between taking a leadership role and an dominant role.

1.For Pakistan, leave Kashmir.

2. For BD:
a.Blast open all dams/barrages upstream diverting water from us.
b. Allow the NE FFs right of self-determination..

I was pointing to you the fact,when you look too aggressive then you will get a similar responce,and it will be difficult for any elected govts to appear soft in the situation making the resolution of the dispute that much more difficult.take for example when your men came in and camped,if some one pulls a trigger by mistake,what would have been the out come.is it worth fighting for,we both will be fighting and none of us will be benificiary,it will be bad for China as much as its bad for India,yes the benificiary will be US.on the other hand if we have good relations imagin the benifit for asia as a whole,there is a difference between taking a leadership role and an dominant role.

You're trying to skate away from my question, you want China to keep the promise of not diverting the water in order to earn India's trust, and what are you willing to give us in return to earn our trust. @asad71 was pretty clear about what BD and Pakistan want from India (see post #85), are you willing to comply to their demand in order to earn their trusts?. :coffee:

You're trying to skate away from my question, you want China to keep the promise of not diverting the water in order to earn India's trust, and what are you willing to give us in return to earn our trust. @asad71 was pretty clear about what BD and Pakistan want from India (see post #85), are you willing to comply to their demand in order to earn their trusts?. :coffee:

Regarding post #85 ,look whose demand is that,i dint know he was repesenting BD,Pakistan,Our NE all at once.

Any way you dont have give to gain ones trust,trust is gained by sticking to the word,being responsible.you can have a million dollar watch in your hand and you dont keep the correct time,and your father has an ordinary watch but keeps the correct time,will your family members check your watch or you fathers watch for time.thats because your father was resposible with his watch.

Regarding post #85 ,look whose demand is that,i dint know he was repesenting BD,Pakistan,Our NE all at once.

Any way you dont have give to gain ones trust,trust is gained by sticking to the word,being responsible.you can have a million dollar watch in your hand and you dont keep the correct time,and your father has an ordinary watch but keeps the correct time,will your family members check your watch or you fathers watch for time.thats because your father was resposible with his watch.
In our experience Indian leaders and Indian officials have proved to be compulsive liars and cheats. And we count in that all from Indira down to Pranab-MMS.

In our experience Indian leaders and Indian officials have proved to be compulsive liars and cheats. And we count in that all from Indira down to Pranab-MMS.

I understand what you are saying,all the major political parties agree on the issue with BD,the treaty should have been sighned,the problem is these kind of traties take time,it can be done only when we have good relations,we understand BD has helped us in reference to some militants,last time Mamatha spoiled it,now i hear she is comming around.but i am hope full you will get it end of the day.as far as i know,India will not harm BD knowingly.what i was trying to tell the chinese guy both BD and Pakistan has issues with us,but when it comes to Pakistan most of the Indians dont like to gve an inch to them,but when it comes to BD we dsnt mind giving a little more than what we get.

I understand what you are saying,all the major political parties agree on the issue with BD,the treaty should have been sighned,the problem is these kind of traties take time,it can be done only when we have good relations,we understand BD has helped us in reference to some militants,last time Mamatha spoiled it,now i hear she is comming around.but i am hope full you will get it end of the day.as far as i know,India will not harm BD knowingly.what i was trying to tell the chinese guy both BD and Pakistan has issues with us,but when it comes to Pakistan most of the Indians dont like to gve an inch to them,but when it comes to BD we dsnt mind giving a little more than what we get.

1.FYI,you have given us nothing.Your Pranab,when Forn Minister,visited us after cyclone Sidr and announced tons of foodstuff.So far not an ounce has arrived. Your Pranab, MMS,DGs BSF,etc,etc have been coming and condemning border killings.These have not stopped.Instead of shooting BSF now beats people dead.We have been giving you everything we agreed to since Mujib-Indira. These are just few examples. And now with a compliant Hasina and RAWAMY you have got all you needed - for free.
2.SA will not see peace till the Brahminic hold over Delhi has been loosened. To achieve that a strategic cooperation among Pakistan, SL,BD and China will always be there whether visible or not.Hasinas don't last forever. People want toget out of the curse of poverty, illiteracy and cast. To Aam Admi Indians these are more important than becoming a Hindu super power.

Back
Top Bottom