What's new

Video shows Japanese jets intruding in China’s ADIZ

Senkaku Islands are not disputed , they are inherent territory and part of Japan. They are also administered by Japan.

That's Japan's formal position. No denying on that.

Just like the case with XiSha Islands Group.

According to China's book, in fact, there is no dispute with respect to China's ownership of Diaoyu Islands.

Mr. Abe needs get used to it since he was lecturing recently from a non-existent moral high ground. At best, that's indigenous given that Japan does not even want to recognize that there is a dispute over Diaoyu Dai.

Admittedly, China holds a similar position with respect to XiSha, arguing that there is nothing to be discussed since there is no dispute.

Now, who decides there is a dispute in SCS and there is no dispute in ECS? Obviosuly, Japan is no different from China in pursuing a no-negotiation-on-sovereignty line. I think most of us only respect that although we believe those are Chinese territories.

Then, the rest is empty rhetoric. And Mr. Abe ain't no smart by playing a cheap Washington trick.

Last edited:
I do not know why I want say,狗日的美国佬傻逼玩意儿日恁八辈儿祖宗
For you personally self-made stuff will be very happy.Would be more fun
@dlclong please look at post # 34. Please delete the last line by yourself.

@sincity clean your language.

Thread cleaned for now. Please be civil in discussion.

It is no use complaining to moderators while oneself is indulging in bad language.
it is #48,not #34,i have deleted

it is #48,not #34,i have deleted
My friend, it is not a good idea to reply to moderation. I mean #34, not #48. Read your last line where you are telling someone to shut up. That was the first post in this thread that crossed the line. I have not deleted it nor have I modified it. I suggest you do this by yourself.

Why no one mention about Japanese double standard of claiming Chinese aircraft doing provocation of flying within 30m of Japanese surveilance aircraft. While Japanese they themselves also flying damm close of within 30m of Chinese Tu-154. Yet Japanese do not think their act is provocation.

So Japanese think they are some superior human above Chinese that they think they can get away action they did on others while others are not allow to do it on them? Grow up, Abe! You shame the whole Japanese.

Chak Bamu is right stick to the topic and please refrain from insults.

Why its called chinese ADIZ when no one recognize it except china and nk??///

Why its called chinese ADIZ when no one recognize it except china and nk??///
1. In the past time,japanese always declared that china plane invaded japan adiz.Because common people don't know what adiz is,japan's declaration mislead them to think that chinaplane invade japan territory.But west media intentionly neglect that adiz is unfitful to internation law and uglify china by unfitful adiz.
2. The world is realistic,the advanced west countries make game rules ( right or wrong),china only obey it nowadays.So china made own adiz following japan adiz.but it is unthoughtful that west media suddenly to blame china's following. Since the world is so hypocriyical to china ,who care whether other confess it or not.

2. The world is realistic,the advanced west countries make game rules ( right or wrong),china only obey it nowadays.
More like China is fed up with following rules and makes up its own, or at the very least participating in making new rules.

1.You are right to some extent.Most of rules are made by the past mighty countries eg the west.
2. If you disobey the rules,you are blamed to be disobeyer by them.
3. So since the west made ADIZ(thought to be reasonable) , china do so. We play in rule,only small different from the past ADIZ.That express china potential discontent.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what other countries draw on their maps and claim as their own on paper. The most important aspect is the ground realities. If Chinese fishing boats enter the area at will en mass and regularly, sooner or later oil drilling rigs will come as well.
Will Japan attack Chinese oil rigs in the Diaoyu islands in say the year 2040?
By then the balance of power will be overwhelmingly in Chinas"s favor.

Back
Top Bottom