What's new

Video shows Japanese jets intruding in China’s ADIZ

but even if Status Quo continues,it'd remain in Japan's hand.and as you can see,Japan already made its move to defend it.probably from political reason and pressure politics,it is better.but to reduce tension,its probably a bad move.

In addition, the United States recognizes that Senkaku Islands are an inherent part of Japan. And is covered in our defense treaty.

the "you"---refers most of you foreigners standing Japan accusing China , not just refer to you. Maybe I did not express a clear, sorry
”as well as almost the territorial waters Yunaguni.“But China did not put Yonaguni included ADIZ, you should know.
Therefore, it is not a reason to accuse China 。
I have already said, the air defense identification zone is larger than the airspace.

If we say ”as well as almost“, compared to that of a small island,
Japan is on the ocean close to the Chinese land, over his own claims China - Japan's territorial waters boundary, to the Chinese side.

don't mind,but its a prejudiced point of view.I didn't take anyone's side.but as you can see,the media hyped a simple news like its Airspace Violation(Airspace also includes Territorial maritime boundary).you can study my previous posts.and I posted the pics of Chinese ADIZ showing that China's mainland is far away than Japanese.and in present control(where Diaoyu is under Japan),Japanese are probably flying their own airspace.so,there is no reason to accuse Japan as we're going to see these more than often,from both Japan and China.as I said in the first place,"Cat and Mouse Game".

In addition, the United States recognizes that Senkaku Islands are an inherent part of Japan. And is covered in our defense treaty.

about Diaoyu,I couldn't say any word.see,Japan actually purchased it legally.I wonder what was China's stance before Japan purchased it and why China didn't purchase it in the first place??

about Diaoyu,I couldn't say any word.see,Japan actually purchased it legally.I wonder what was China's stance before Japan purchased it and why China didn't purchase it in the first place??

Before the islands were nationalized, they were private property of a Japanese civilian.

Before the islands were nationalized, they were private property of a Japanese civilian.

that was a disputed property back then???never heard that "Private Property" can create dispute among countries.

that was a disputed property back then???never heard that "Private Property" can create dispute among countries.

It is a dispute now because it has been discovered that there are billions of square meters of natural gas in that area. ;)

Senkaku Islands are not disputed , they are inherent territory and part of Japan. They are also administered by Japan.
US never claim it is inherent part of japan, only japan claim so, US officially claim they don't take side, but they do support japan, anyway, whatever US claims are not necessarily legitimate, US maybe japan's master, but not GOD, US also officially oppose whaling.

You meant Japan don't want to give up the oil deposit in the dispute island to China? therefore Japan claimed the island belong to you?

The islands belong to us and have never been part of China. CCP recently created the ADIZ that so happened to include our oil reserves and also our territory. LOL! :omghaha:

US never claim it is inherent part of japan, only japan claim so, US officially claim they don't take side, but they do support japan, anyway, whatever US claims are not necessarily legitimate, US maybe japan's master, but not GOD, US also officially oppose whaling.

Obama says US-Japan treaty applies to disputed Senkaku Islands ahead of visit | Fox News

U.S. vows to defend Japan over Senkakus: Obama- Nikkei Asian Review
:coffee:

The islands belong to us and have never been part of China. CCP recently created the ADIZ that so happened to include our oil reserves and also our territory. LOL! :omghaha:

Why would the island belong to you? Japan invaded Taiwain in WW2 and occupied Taiwain, after Japan unconditional surrender in WW2, the island part of Taiwain shouldn't owned by Japan. Taiwain is part of China therefore it should belong to China or Taiwain but I mention this island is a disputed territory because this planet only belong to the people with the power to assert their claim of the territory.

Abe can exaggeration to describe China threat theory in his speech .As for what airspace is to build on the absolute power.Come on China ,quickly create strategic bomber.

@dlclong please look at post # 34. Please delete the last line by yourself.

@sincity clean your language.

Thread cleaned for now. Please be civil in discussion.

It is no use complaining to moderators while oneself is indulging in bad language.

Back
Top Bottom