What's new

Will India catch up with China’s Brahmaputra strategies?

Those european import script are for Chinese kid, but Indians gorvernement has to learn english as their second official language..Are you compare Chinese kids with Indian gorvernment?
acigar.gif

foreign script for your own mother tongue.
acigar.gif

Why Chinese kids have to learn their mother tongue in imported script given fancy Chinese name Pinyin and why do only 70% Chinese can speak Mandarin when China's literacy rate is more than 90%. :laugh:

see my post #45
acigar.gif

foreign script for your own mother tongue.
acigar.gif

for kids only, are you compare your governement to our kids?
acigar.gif

That's very bad. I learnt my mother tongue without an imported script.
2mo5pow.gif

Kid learning process can be tolerate but a gorvernement that has to adopt other foreign language to be able to communicate...seriously India is just one of it kind :lol:

If your 22 language were so greats, why need english in your parlement? :coffee:, and why China fear of this dollar Rama, it's is just nothing else than a annoying bug, and we just want to confine him within India which it's the most suitable place.

the cause is simple.English has vast influence over all over the world.India is not China,which can remain isolate from years and fear "Knowledge" can be harmful for state and party.India believes that Mix of culture is what makes India unique.there is not a single reason why we can't use "English",which is the most important language in any sector,be it Private or Govt.

Diverting Brahmaputra river is just a matter of time, when we finish the nord-south water transfer project, than India can kiss good bye that river. :lol:..we dont make the preliminary study of this river for nothing, Tibet water will definitively save China for sure.

I am glad China is doing to India what they are doing to Pakistan by damming up rivers on their side of the border.

What goes around comes around for India.

I am glad China is doing to India what they are doing to Pakistan by damming up rivers on their side of the border.

What goes around comes around for India.

thats very good.

so what you are saying, is that you are willing to let Pakistan become a desert if China blocks all the Indus water. Your only condition is India should not get water, but never-mind Pakistan would be dead.

Chinese would be so happy to have such helpful friends. :D

thats very good.

so what you are saying, is that you are willing to let Pakistan become a desert if China blocks all the Indus water. Your only condition is India should not get water, but never-mind Pakistan would be dead.

Chinese would be so happy to have such helpful friends. :D

I think you are confused between Brahamputra and Indus Rivers.....

Now you know why china is not trusted by others ,they say something do the opposite.

Such rich preaching coming from the people who use imported script from Europe for learning their own mothertongue in schools. :omghaha::omghaha: @GR!FF!N you too see how Chinese kids learn their own mother tongue in imported script. :laugh:
25r30wi.gif

Photo0473.jpg

What are your thoughts about these.
acigar.gif

Say what? China says 400 million can't speak Mandarin
Protesters gather in Guangzhou Those to protect Cantonese language | World news | The Guardian
Those text are for non Chinese speaking children to learn Chinese. As a former library worker, We have these books in our local library as white parents request them.

Seems China is desperate to make Pakistan and Bangladesh suffer by blocking their main rivers. :omghaha::omghaha:
lmto :lol::lol: .. DUDE ITS PAKISTAN ..neither Nepal nor Bangladesh

retarded logic..we don't have a "National Language".we use 22 languages in Parliament.
WHAT ABOUT HINDI ? if no
then you are the country with out any national language ..
i must say
" jo aik mulk ma rah kay aik zaban nahi bol saktay un ma apas ma kiya yakjehti (unity) hogi "

Last edited:
Don't talk like we trust you...LMAO, sentiment just go both ways.

No i am saying from the op,all these years china said they wont divert and one fine day they say they are,for a second you for get you are chinese,and tell me will you trust a person like that,we fought with Pakistan,and during war also we dintnot block water ,we realesed water as per the agreement.we will find another way,but after you behave like this and say you belive in peaceful rise,tell me who will belive you.

yeah we all know your mother can speak 22 diff languages :sarcastic::sarcastic:

And you just spoke like an illetrate :sarcastic:

No i am saying from the op,all these years china said they wont divert and one fine day they say they are,for a second you for get you are chinese,and tell me will you trust a person like that,we fought with Pakistan,and during war also we dintnot block water ,we realesed water as per the agreement.we will find another way,but after you behave like this and say you belive in peaceful rise,tell me who will belive you.

when I said you, i mean India, you don't seem to know that China-India are in distrust each other since India welcome Dalai Lama in 1959 and following 1962 war...and nothing will change that unless there is miracle. China need water as much as India, why should we just let the water free flow into India and not benefit us at all? and don't you guy do the same with Bangladesh with other tributary rivers?

Back
Top Bottom