What's new

Will India catch up with China’s Brahmaputra strategies?

:rofl: :rofl:

Did you write name on water before releasing -----------------> "Water for Dear Friend BD, Any Thief will be prosecuted.........Love China!!" :rofl: :rofl:

Better than that ---->"Water for Dear Friend BD, you know who is the water thief, if the thief decide to steal all of your water, China will empty he's bag as well..............love China":coffee:

1. No,this is called national interest.

2. Begging is what Nehru humbled himself to do writing to JFK,1962.
J.N. TO JFK, ‘EYES ONLY’ - Indian Express

3. Begging is what the Brahmins are masters of. They survive, and even thrive,on the alms collected.

National interest don't translate into becoming pawn of China. :cheesy: Such fancy words shouldn't come from Bangladeshis, even to build a road or a railway you think outsiders will give you free money to built them. :omghaha::omghaha:

And who has the last word about Indus river? go to check the map :lol:

Seems China is desperate to make Pakistan and Bangladesh suffer by blocking their main rivers. :omghaha::omghaha:

Seems China is desperate to make Pakistan and Bangladesh suffer by blocking their main rivers. :omghaha::omghaha:

it's epic failed your statement, only the one squeezed between China and Pakistan is so desperated: block Pakistan's water will face Pakistan retalition and give China a good excuse to do the same to India at the same time.

it's epic failed your statement, only the one squeezed between China and Pakistan is so desperated: block Pakistan's water will face Pakistan retalition and give China a good excuse to do the same to India at the same time.

So, what is stopping you. :girl_wacko:

That;s not begging, that's a friendly reminder, you Indian can't see the difference :lol:

I suggest you go back to "playschool" to learn the meaning of two words---- "Begging" and "Reminder"...

on second thought,I think you might consult with dictionary as well...

And who has the last word about Indus river? go to check the map :lol:

and who has the last word on Tibet????

dalailama-ngk0509_14515_600x450.jpg

"Son of India"... :rofl:

I suggest you go back to "playschool" to learn the meaning of two words---- "Begging" and "Reminder"...

on second thought,I think you might consult with dictionary as well...

and who has the last word on Tibet????

dalailama-ngk0509_14515_600x450.jpg

"Son of India"... :rofl:

I don't need a country that has adopted English as their official language to lecture me the difference between begging and Reminder, it's pretty much obvious.

As for "son of India", he will certainly have the last word on India :lol:

I don't need a country that has adopted English as their official language to lecture me the difference between begging and Reminder, it's pretty much obvious.

As for "son of India", he will certainly have the last word on India :lol:

Height of Stupidity..I really hate guys who don't know anything,yet come to lecture me..India has some 22 languages as "Official Language".we don't have any "National Language"(some think Hindi is,but it isn't).

About Dalai Lama,he had,has and will have last word on Tibet.

Height of Stupidity..I really hate guys who don't know anything,yet come to lecture me..India has some 22 languages as "Official Language".we don't have any "National Language"(some think Hindi is,but it isn't).

About Dalai Lama,he had,has and will have last word on Tibet.

by official language, i mean your national language :lol: don't you guys use english in your parlement? :haha:

And China don't even allow Dollard Rama's poster in Tibet, how possible for him to have any voice in Tibet but most likely he will have the last word on India since you guys worshiping him as "SON OF INDIA" and make Dharamsala the future capital of India:sarcastic:.

by official language, i mean your national language :lol: don't you guys use english in your parlement? :haha:

retarded logic..we don't have a "National Language".we use 22 languages in Parliament.

And China don't even allow Dollard Rama's poster in Tibet, how possible for him to have any voice in Tibet but most likely he will have the last word on India since you guys worshiping him as "SON OF INDIA" and make Dharamsala the future capital of India:sarcastic:.

another retarded logic.65 years of torture on Tibetans,yet you guys couldn't erase him from people's mind.that just shows where he stands..

retarded logic..we don't have a "National Language".we use 22 languages in Parliament.

another retarded logic.65 years of torture on Tibetans,yet you guys couldn't erase him from people's mind.that just shows where he stands..

If you Indian has 22 languages, what make your people still use english in your parlement or maybe because of the 22 retarded languages that none of them could united India and with desperation, you guys were forced to adopted english.

As for dollar rama, he's days are numbered, and China just want him to be rotten in India and the new generations of Tibetans are more materalism and modernism...it's even more cruel than torture...just show this video to Dollard Rama.

If you Indian has 22 languages, what make your people still use english in your parlement or maybe because of the 22 retarded languages that none of them could united India and with desperation, you guys were forced to adopted english.

I strongly suggest you should go back to "Kindergarten"...cause we use 22 languages in Parliament.English is just one of them..any MP can choose any of these 22 languages to speck.

The Eighth Schedule to the Indian Constitution contains a list of 22 scheduled languages. At the time the constitution was enacted, inclusion in this list meant that the language was entitled to representation on the Official Languages Commission,[84] and that the language would be one of the bases that would be drawn upon to enrich Hindi, the official language of the Union.[85] The list has since, however, acquired further significance. The Government of India is now under an obligation to take measures for the development of these languages, such that "they grow rapidly in richness and become effective means of communicating modern knowledge."[86] In addition, a candidate appearing in an examination conducted for public service at a higher level is entitled to use any of these languages as the medium in which he or she answers the paper.[87]

Via the 92nd Constitutional amendment 2003, 4 new languages – Bodo, Maithili, Dogri, and Santali – were added to the 8th Schedule of the Indian Constitution.[88]

The following table lists the languages set out in the eighth schedule as of May 2008, together with the regions where they are used:

Languages with official status in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so please,no more BS...

As for dollar rama, he's days are numbered, and China just want him to be rotten in India and the new generations of Tibetans are more materalism and modernism...it's even more cruel than torture...just show this video to Dollard Rama.

LOL..why China really fear this old man,who never specks about violence and war???

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom