What's new

Will IAF have an edge over PAF in advanced air weaponry?

Besides IAF also have mig-27 and jaguars for ground attack and mig-21 bisons too are very good interceptors,but IAF also has to take into consideration PLAAF.Pak actually is not that worrisome in conventional war but it is the nukes that is keeping India from engaging in war.

I big to differ in your post....The fact is this India knows it would NOT have a easy time of it. Hence its reluctance to provoke a conflict. You guys are good at remembering the Mig-27's and bisons but tend to forget the numerous other platforms in use on the other side. A-5's, Mirage3/5 with ROSE etc etc. The war would be long enough and painful enough for India to think twice nd they know it.

I big to differ in your post....The fact is this India knows it would NOT have a easy time of it. Hence its reluctance to provoke a conflict. You guys are good at remembering the Mig-27's and bisons but tend to forget the numerous other platforms in use on the other side. A-5's, Mirage3/5 with ROSE etc etc. The war would be long enough and painful enough for India to think twice nd they know it.

Take out nukes either by declaring that you are not going to use them in first strike or under nuclear umbrella by china and I can bet within a year you will have India army standing next to you in Pak.It is just the nukes due to which the decision maker on India side has to be very strong willed to even bear a strike or two of nukes on India while declaring a war.And nobody at present have that strong a will.

Take out nukes either by declaring that you are not going to use them in first strike or under nuclear umbrella by china and I can bet within a year you will have India army standing next to you in Pak.It is just the nukes due to which the decision maker on India side has to be very strong willed to even bear a strike or two of nukes on India while declaring a war.And nobody at present have that strong a will.

No that is not possible, I can bet Indian army can not even cross the BRB canal which is 5 KM from Wagha boarder. In case of war (conventional war) we won't be relaying on Air force, in fact Pakistan's strategy will be to fire missiles at Indian airbases. Any future war between India and Pakistan will be devastating but a stalemate. I know Air force is important in case of offensive war but in case of defense missiles are good enough.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaa....:rofl:
You are yet another Indian who thinks this easily about war with Pakistan.
Your hatred for Pakistan is so deep rooted that you even do not mind a few nukes on your own land (which won't be just a "few", trust me, your country will be Incredibly Radiated India afterwards)

Why don't you appeal to your lawmakers and politicians to bear with a "strike or two" (as if Pakistan wants to save their nuclear arsenal LOL), ask them to have India take the full blow, and then have their long awaited excuse to go to war with Pakistan.

Your post seriously made me laugh, I just woke up, brushed my teeth, and realized that Pakistan is there to stay, and that my fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters will never see even 1 Indian soldier on our soil or "next to us".
Reason why is that it has never happened before and will not happen in the future, no matter how strong you become, Pakistan will always make you think twice or three times in order for your leaders to consider the option of war.
Untill then, keep it with talks and with wet dreams, don't be overconfident and cocky, do not appeal for war, because without realizing, people with your mindsets, (who are in the hundreds and hundreds of millions in India) are a serious threat to the peace and stability in the south east asian region.

Personal insult, i do not see any insult.

Indian troll ? Am I ? Now this is a personal insult :) You are a moderator you can even check my IP.

I dunno about Indians, but if u think I am Indian then think again
I or Moderator was not talking about you.key was talking about imtiyaz who by the way is indian troll (Indian ip ) and registered as a pakistani.

I or Moderator was not talking about you.key was talking about imtiyaz who by the way is indian troll (Indian ip ) and registered as a pakistani.
In that case I apologize to u and the moderator.

It is not you..but imthiyaz
Reading all his posts I dont think he is an Indian..
Anyway your views are much appreciated sir..

Dunno about his posts, but kind of hard to ignore the fact that he was using an ISP in India.:D

Also, multiple ID's are not allowed man - not cool dude.:wave:

Deja Vu...I know one way of ending this argument - invite PAF to Cope India.
Hopefully both sides will learn a few lessons...may even prevent a future war :tup:

Deja Vu...I know one way of ending this argument - invite PAF to Cope India.
Hopefully both sides will learn a few lessons...may even prevent a future war :tup:

How would relations be between Pakistan and India if women ruled the world and in particular, if women ruled and led both Pakistan and India and had their "views" and "feelings" have a go in politics and decisionmaking?
I'd say relations would be much better due to the more "soft" approach and more "peaceful" thinking of women in most matters in comparison to men?
I might be wrong, but it's interesting to think about it.

Personal insult, i do not see any insult.

Indian troll ? Am I ? Now this is a personal insult :) You are a moderator you can even check my IP.

I dunno about Indians, but if u think I am Indian then think again

There are hundreds of indian in pakistan, as ISI has caught 8 RAW spies, you would be new target, lets see what happens to you!! ISI Zindabad!!:pakistan:

Last edited:
How would relations be between Pakistan and India if women ruled the world and in particular, if women ruled and led both Pakistan and India and had their "views" and "feelings" have a go in politics and decisionmaking?
I'd say relations would be much better due to the more "soft" approach and more "peaceful" thinking of women in most matters in comparison to men?
I might be wrong, but it's interesting to think about it.

Soft :lol: you've obviously never heard of the baroness (Margaret Thatcher). From all accounts Indira Gandhi was tough as nails too... at least Nixon thought so...

remeber one thing. Muslims Rule over india for 1000 years and British for 100 years. if war will start. we have your war plans ;) before the war like your general sold the war plan in UK to Gohar Ayub in 1965. so, don't worry. we will back in India and start rulling again.

Soft :lol: you've obviously never heard of the baroness (Margaret Thatcher). From all accounts Indira Gandhi was tough as nails too... at least Nixon thought so...

I know, that's why I was referring to the more "soft" women LOL instead of Miss Thatcher or Gandhi.
The examples you provided were more "shemales". :whistle::D
Flowerpower would definitely bring peace to our region, I suppose.:smokin:

I know, that's why I was referring to the more "soft" women LOL instead of Miss Thatcher or Gandhi.
Flowerpower would definitely bring peace to our region, I suppose.:smokin:
The examples you provided were more "shemales". :whistle::D

You're funny.. GTG for my morning run...later

Back
Top Bottom