What's new

Will IAF have an edge over PAF in advanced air weaponry?

what the fudge is this! your analogy just simply sucks!

you see this??? thats what we call F-16 MLU M3 and it will be 2nd 3rd most advance fighter in south asia. just do a lil more research before you come up with such lame posts.

We plan to have those!!!!! "Plan to" they already have Su30MKI. We have to think about the ways we can counter that threat. May be missiles can do but our BVR less airforce with best pilots in the world is sitting duck at the moment!!!!

what the fudge is this! your analogy just simply sucks!

you see this??? thats what we call F-16 MLU M3 and it will be 2nd 3rd most advance fighter in south asia. just do a lil more research before you come up with such lame posts.

LOL @ ur this pic

give me authentic source of this image (if u ddnt able to post thn ill give u back link of F16 MLU 3 picture modified in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LOLZ) im professional in animation and graphic designing and i have also convert lots of US F16 pictures in PAF F16 with PAF original jet serials (once :rofl: at ur this pic) and for kind information about MLU how much our F16 MLU VS IAF fighters oh comeon comeon ADMIT THAT WE R LESS N DOWN as compare to IAF admit this and i ADMIT this even im more passionate in PAF more thn U.

Im talking about Future warfare btw PAF and IAF. I know our pilots are damn best as compare to IAF pilots Alhamdullilah but my point is our MLU3 F16s VS IAF jets ? we dont have any history of this jf17 (new born baby). New F16s BLK 50/52 (2011). Is that any confirmation of confirm delivery oh my bad .. u always forget US delivery style :woot:.

Men Behind Machine dsnot mean Pilot is everything and how many countries in SouthAisa ????? your statement OUR F16s MLU is on 2nd or 3rd Advance fighter in south asia lol at your statement how many WARJINGO countries in southasia after INDIA and PAKISTAN ???? lol

"Our Pilots are best BUT machine always its own VALUE" you never compare F7pgs with SU30 or mig29 or mirage 2000

LOL @ ur this pic

give me authentic source of this image (if u ddnt able to post thn ill give u back link of F16 MLU 3 picture modified in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP LOLZ) im professional in animation and graphic designing and i have also convert lots of US F16 pictures in PAF F16 with PAF original jet serials (once :rofl: at ur this pic) and for kind information about MLU how much our F16 MLU VS IAF fighters oh comeon comeon ADMIT THAT WE R LESS N DOWN as compare to IAF admit this and i ADMIT this even im more passionate in PAF more thn U.

Im talking about Future warfare btw PAF and IAF. I know our pilots are damn best as compare to IAF pilots Alhamdullilah but my point is our MLU3 F16s VS IAF jets ? we dont have any history of this jf17 (new born baby). New F16s BLK 50/52 (2011). Is that any confirmation of confirm delivery oh my bad .. u always forget US delivery style :woot:.

Men Behind Machine dsnot mean Pilot is everything and how many countries in SouthAisa ????? your statement OUR F16s MLU is on 2nd or 3rd Advance fighter in south asia lol at your statement how many WARJINGO countries in southasia after INDIA and PAKISTAN ???? lol

"Our Pilots are best BUT machine always its own VALUE" you never compare F7pgs with SU30 or mig29 or mirage 2000

lol your posts are funny.

You are comparing a war scenario by specifications "on paper". In reality it is quite different. Yes IAF is technologically and numerically superior but is it the first time? NO..they have always been that way. Our ratio has been 3:1 in IAF favor.

Our strategy over the past decade has changed and changed for the better. Ofcouse, we still need to match conventional power to 'some extent'. We know we cannot match the indians in spending because they are a larger country with more amount to spend on defence. Our focus has shifted from PAF to missiles.

Rest assure, any future combat with be very short if it is at all. Because if it is long, some Nukes might come into play. There will be immense international pressure on both countries to stop. So lets take the short term scenario. In the short term, and as has always been PAF is more of a defending force than an attacking one. So the numerical gap is reduced because not all IAF planes can fly so long as to cross the border and hit their targets. Also since the fight will be in pak territory, indian SAM and AWACS would for the most part be spectators. Oh, and for striking in Indian territory we got some nice toys in the form of short range BMs and CMs on which we are concentrating , mass producing and strategically storing.

OK, back to the air fight. So how many Indian planes will be able to cross the border and hit in pak territory? Lets take the "almightly Su-30MKI". Its a very potent fighter, quite advanced and has a long range radar. Ofcouse, it will spot an F-7 or an F-16 ages before they can see it. But, with its big a$$ RCS, our erieyes will have no problem at all in seeing it. And you are wrong that PAF is BVR less. MKIs also have a jamming capability but I doubt they can jam the AMRAAMS 120Cs. Also our ANZA Mk2 would come in handy as would our SAMs. Long story short, IAF has some advantages at the moment but its not like we are defenseless. By the time all the MKIs enter service, we will have our JF-17s, all our Erieyes, A2A refullers, our F-16s blk 52 (or their alternatives if they get refused), our FC-20s and sure some more missiles.

If you listen to the PAF ACM interview, he says clearly that even at our current ability we are quite capable of defending our skies. But 5-6 years down the road IAF would be quite advanced and hence PAF is going for its advanced aircrafts (FC-20), Erieyes, A2A refuellers, etc because thats the only way we can counter-balance the tilt of power.

As for the army, you must have read their army's refusal to take any action because of their poor inventory. We got better tanks, missiles, etc for our army.

Also our Navy's role is to deny any blockage of our trade/supply routes and with our subs and frigates we are quite capable of doing that. More subs are coming from germany in future.

We plan to have those!!!!! "Plan to" they already have Su30MKI. We have to think about the ways we can counter that threat. May be missiles can do but our BVR less airforce with best pilots in the world is sitting duck at the moment!!!!

4 F-16s are in US undergoing MLU while we have just signed a contract with Turkish Aerospace Industries for upgradtion of 42 F-16s in Pakistan! 18 F-16 block 52+ are being assembled for PAF as we speak, they will reach here in pakistan by 2011. now you got it kid its not just "PLAN TO".

4 F-16s are in US undergoing MLU while we have just signed a contract with Turkish Aerospace Industries for upgradtion of 42 F-16s in Pakistan! 18 F-16 block 52+ are being assembled for PAF as we speak, they will reach here in pakistan by 2011. now you got it kid its not just "PLAN TO".
proof will be appreciated...thanks

LOL @ ur this pic

here we have a perfect example of a fanboy on steroids!

So what if that Pic is PSed? does it still change the fact that we have advance armament such as AGM-154 BVR AGM soon AMRAAM & JADAM will equip massively upgraded F-16s as well as new ones! the thing is you know nothing about our air force other then the fact that indians have bigger fighters which more speed and thats about it.
you need to cool the **** down about your usual rants against PAF procurements and stop jumping up and down with PAF should do this and that.

Last edited:
DO your own research will be appreciated as this forum is full of answers to your question! hint: go to defence.pk front page.:tsk:
sorry man if you got offended but your statements on mlus surprised me and I thought yo will be ina position to clear my confusion..

here we have a perfect example a fanboy on steroids!

So what if that Pic is PSed? does it still change the fact that we have advance armament such as AGM-154 BVR AGM soon AMRAAM & JADAM will equip massively upgraded F-16s as well as new ones! the thing is you know nothing about our air force other then the fact that indians have bigger fighters which more speed and thats about it.
you need to cool the **** down about your usual rants against PAF procurements and stop jumping up and down with PAF should do this and that.

MOD EDIT admit reality... im not saying that our F16z r not upgrade "apni taraf say mat lagatay jaya karo". About your this statement that "rants against PAF" Y u not admit reality ?? im not jumping up n down i think u jumping and more jumping (neechay ajaoo neechay ajaoo lol).

I will see about 2011 Delivery of F16s lol and also see MLU (time period).

WE HAVE enough money for buying Rafale or any expensive Jet ... We aint buygin 100 of rafales but YES we can easily buy 20-30 of Expensive jet... WE HAVE MONEY FOR (QUALITY NOT QUANTITY).

About Missile Technology. Its a different sort of discussion. I know our Missile Technology and im proud 2 be that we have over-head on Indian missile mufta sare hoi Bhoosa oh i mean brahmos technology lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
shutup and admit reality... im not saying that our F16z r not upgrade "apni taraf say mat lagatay jaya karo". About your this statement that "rants against PAF" Y u not admit reality ?? im not jumping up n down i think u jumping and more jumping (neechay ajaoo neechay ajaoo lol).

I will see about 2011 Delivery of F16s lol and also see MLU (time period).

WE HAVE enough money for buying Rafale or any expensive Jet ... We aint buygin 100 of rafales but YES we can easily buy 20-30 of Expensive jet... WE HAVE MONEY FOR (QUALITY NOT QUANTITY).

About Missile Technology. Its a different sort of discussion. I know our Missile Technology and im proud 2 be that we have over-head on Indian missile mufta sare hoi Bhoosa oh i mean brahmos technology lol.
Why don't you sponsor F-35 for Pakistan?Pay Air Force 30-40 billion?It is better to not say anything (MOD EDIT) if you don't know anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know about our economy and PAF VS IAF... I believe that PAF today and inshallah in future fight against IAF. I dont have much information about Aircrafts etc I just wanted to know is there any chance PAF will get latest aircrafts thats it. By the way my posts look funny because I am not into these aircraft stuff my previous profession is Motorsports im much into motorsports superbikes racing stuff and also i had a popular pakistan motorsports web site pakmotorsports. From last year im intrested in New jets like B2 B52 etc i know we cant buythese expensive weapons and also US not offer us for these beasts. But we can go for rafale euro fighter if our economy allow PAF. Anyways dont take my posts serious im new ;) now back to the topic.

First of all chances are that I might be double ur age. 2ndly last time we paid for 70 F16 to US and got wheat in return. Those F16 are no where unless we receive them. I am happy we will be sending them to Turkey and not to US , otherwise chances are that we might even lose our rest of the F16.

So they still are the "PLAN"
:pakistan:

I think once we get the 18 new block f-16's we need to try to get 18 more! second perhaps when get the first batch of j-10's we should try to get more of them! furtermore, being realistic i really dont think anyone other then China is willing to sell us any aircrafts plus the lack of funds i really think we should try to get j-11's so it will be new f-16's,jf-17's,j-10's & j-11's perhaps even some more f-7pg's to cover the retd of f7-ps & then wait for a 5th gen fighter that we get our hands on just my thought we need to fill the gap now with wat we can get !! Good luck to PAF.

Last edited:
First of all chances are that I might be double ur age. 2ndly last time we paid for 70 F16 to US and got wheat in return. Those F16 are no where unless we receive them. I am happy we will be sending them to Turkey and not to US , otherwise chances are that we might even lose our rest of the F16.

So they still are the "PLAN"
:pakistan:

ops sorry uncle.:P

the thing is, US did ditch us last time but this time PAF has made sure that we dont pay money just like that all at one time. ACM has made sure that we keep track of this upgradtion process. we simply wont pay them before they reach pakistan and all 42 F-16s will be upgraded in pakistan under TAI assistance. and btw US has already allocated about 250 million dollars for PAF MLU program.
and its not just a paper plan, every thing is in advace stage.

ops sorry uncle.:P

the thing is, US did ditch us last time but this time PAF has made sure that we dont pay money just like that all at one time. ACM has made sure that we keep track of this upgradtion process. we simply wont pay them before they reach pakistan and all 42 F-16s will be upgraded in pakistan under TAI assistance. and btw US has already allocated about 250 million dollars for PAF MLU program.
and its not just a paper plan, every thing is in advace stage.

Well nephew PC !!!
I agree but unless we get them all I do not trust the Americans.

Back
Top Bottom