What's new

Will Chinese Smartphones Surpass Established Brands in Sales?

China make some of the finest smartphones in the world,it also makes some of the not-so-great smartphones for those who can't afford a high price-tag。Period。

Anyone heard of "oneplus" ? Founded by a former vice President of OPPO last December.

How many ppl know XiaoMi-3 ? I just get one in my hand, very speed.

HuaWei 8812E (2012 price: 700RMB, near 100 U.S dollar)

1.0GHz Dual-Core ARMv7 (ARM Cortex-A5) CPU
Adreno(TM) 203 GPU
1GB Memory
8GB Flash
480x800 pixel, 4' TFT-LCD, Touch-Screen
Android 4.04 OS
3.0Mega pixel back camera
0.3Mega pixel front camera

12948920605_6cdc4f4bc9_h.jpg

12949007185_f6a24a15f4_h.jpg

12949079493_a266fa8caf_h.jpg

AnAn Tu test score: 7173, behinde SamSung Galaxy S2. HuaWei 8812E is a cheaper smartphone(only 700RMB)
12949148373_73a772a9f4_h.jpg

It can play 3D game / mp3 player / mp4 movie, basic entertainment.
12949319014_9eb99cd036_h.jpg

The thing is, guess where Apple and Sony get their phones from?
People like you live in a cave, please stick to your cave.
Sole reason behind this is cheap labor. It is most shitty analogy that Apple is manufactured in China hence other Chinese product are also good.
Only Chinese brand doing well is lenovo because they retained design/development team of IBM after acquisition

^ You don't know what you're talking about, go sleep.

Sole reason behind this is cheap labor. It is most shitty analogy that Apple is manufactured in China hence other Chinese product are also good.
Only Chinese brand doing well is lenovo because they retained design/development team of IBM after acquisition
haha cheap labor. compared to India labors? tell me how much india labor payed per hour or per month.

China income per capita $6,000
India income per capita $1,500

If labor cost is the sole reason, why didn't Apple go to India? You are 4 times cheaper.

A friend of mine has a Q mobile, I dont remember the brand but I have to say I was impressed with it, it had superb looks as well as functionality, the only draw back was the camera quality which could have been better, it had 8mp camera but the results were not as good as say the results from a 8mp HTC I once used....

Try to play the same HD video simultaneously in a Apple, Samsung, or HTC, along with any so called 'reputed' Chinese brands like Huawei or ZTE, you would know the difference instantly. I myself have tried this. :-)

WATCH OUT for Lenovo K7T, dubbed "Kingdom"! It has the potential to be a game changer with the specifciation that it offers, along with quality built.

Lenovo K7T “Kingdom” leaked in Antutu with Snapdragon 800, 3GB RAM and 2K display
Posted on January 26, 2014 by andi9 comments
lenovo-k7t-hero.png

52e5d94864bd9_6.jpg

Another Lenovo flagship smartphone is due to make an appearance. Leaked in Antutu benchmarks as theLenovo K7T “Kingdom” the mystery phone boats high-end features!

With a shrinking PC market to make to fill the piggy bank, Lenovo have been looking towards the smartphone market to bring in the cash and over the past 12 months have made some very exciting smartphones. Starting with the Intel powered K900 last year and followed by the Vibe Z this year, but Lenovo have another flagship up their sleeves.

These Antutu scores come from a Lenovo phone named as the K3T “Kingdom” and will be the company’s flagship device of 2014. Taking on the might of the likes of the Vivo Xplay 3S, OnePlus One and Oppo Find 7 is no easy task, so Lenovo have pulled out all the stops to create (on paper) a killer device.

lenovo-k7t-kingdom-antutu.png

The Lenovo K3T “Kingdom” boasts everything we expect from a phone of this calibre including a qHD 2K display (2560 x 1440), 3GB RAM and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. Other details include 16GB memory, Android 4.4, 5 mega-pixel front camera and 13 mega-pixel rear. Although not mentioned here it is also very likely that this mystery Lenovo machine sports 4G LTE support too!

Could we see the Lenovo K7T “Kingdom” at MWC next month? Let’s wait and see!

Lenovo K7T “Kingdom” leaked in Antutu with Snapdragon 800, 3GB RAM and 2K display - Gizchina.com
|

Gizchina.com

----------------------------------------------

DESIGN
  • Device type:
    • Smart phone
    • Android (4.4.1)
  • Form factor:
    • Candybar
DISPLAY
  • Physical size:
    • 5.0 inches
  • Resolution:
    • 1440 x 2560 pixels
  • Pixel density:
    • 587 ppi
  • Touchscreen:
      • Capacitive, Multi-touch
  • Features:
    • Light sensor, Proximity sensor
CAMERA
  • Camera:
      • 13 megapixels
  • Camcorder:
      • Yes
  • Front-facing camera:
      • 5 megapixels
HARDWARE
  • System chip:
    • Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8974-AA
  • Processor:
    • Quad core, 2260 MHz, Krait 400
  • Graphics processor:
      • Adreno 330
  • System memory:
    • 3072 MB RAM (Dual-channel) / LPDDR3
  • Built-in storage:
    • 16 GB
MULTIMEDIA
  • Music player:
    • Filter by:
      • Album, Artist, Playlists
    • Features:
      • Album art cover, Background playback
    • Supported formats:
      • MP3
  • Video playback:
    • Supported formats:
      • MPEG4, H.263, H.264
  • Speakers:
    • Earpiece, Loudspeaker
  • YouTube player:
    • Yes
INTERNET BROWSING
  • Browser:
    • supports:
      • HTML, HTML5
  • Built-in online services support:
    • YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
TECHNOLOGY
  • Positioning:
    • GPS, A-GPS
  • Navigation:
    • Yes
PHONE FEATURES
  • Phonebook:
    • Unlimited entries, Caller groups, Multiple numbers per contact, Search by both first and last name, Picture ID, Ring ID
  • Organizer:
    • Calendar, Alarm, Calculator
  • Messaging:
    • SMS, MMS, Threaded view, Predictive text input
  • E-mail:
      • IMAP, POP3, SMTP, Microsoft Exchange
  • Instant Messaging:
      • Hangouts / Google Talk
CONNECTIVITY
  • Bluetooth:
      • Yes
  • Wi-Fi:
      • Yes
  • USB:
      • USB 2.0
    • Connector:
      • microUSB
    • Features:
      • Mass storage device, USB charging
  • Headphones connector:
    • 3.5mm
  • Charging connector:
    • microUSB
  • Other:
    • Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
OTHER FEATURES
  • Notifications:
    • Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
  • Sensors:
      • Accelerometer, Compass
    • Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
Indicates that this field is show only in Full Specs mode

Despite our efforts to provide full and correct Lenovo K7t specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.

Try to play the same HD video simultaneously in a Apple, Samsung, or HTC, along with any so called 'reputed' Chinese brands like Huawei or ZTE, you would know the difference instantly. I myself have tried this. :-)
You are a so bullshit, do you know that my Indian friend? If you want to be fair, compare flagship phone vs flagship phone. Not Apple/Samsung flagship vs our low-end, medium phone for the poor like India. LOL

Last edited:
You are a so bullshit, do you know that my Indian friend? If you want to be fair, compare flagship phone vs flagship phone. Not Apple/Samsung flagship vs our low-end, medium phone for the poor like India. LOL

Don't ever quote me if you can't speak in civil language, take your garbage elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom