What's new

Will Chinese Smartphones Surpass Established Brands in Sales?

This is the problem here, Chinese manufacturer use mediatek which is not that good chipmaker even some indian companies
do that, but I guess Snapdragon could've been better, those are excellent compared to mediatek, a Snapdragon dual core chipset works equivalent to quad core mediatek processor. So I will rather retain to Sony, apple, etc. Until unless Chinese manufacturer uses Snapdragon. And this is the reason why Chinese phones are cheap cause the cost of mediatek processor is about a fraction of brands like Snapdragon.

Gionee Elife E7 uses Snapdragon 800 chipset, and is priced much lower than it's competitors. If you can pay the price, some Chinese manufacturers offers pretty decent specs. Huawei Ascend P6 has a very good mix of build quality and specs on offer.

Running blindly for megapixel count is a wrong concept, emphasis should be put in reducing the pixel noise of the picture. I have a paltry 4 megapixel camera in my HTC One, but the image quality is superb. And you're not going to print out a 50 mp size of picture anyway.

High-end Chinese smartphones are among the best in the world's。

Poor Indians can't afford high quality Chinese smartphones and can only settle for the likes of Micromax phones which are made in China and rebranded for sale in India.

Yet the Indians are bitching about the quality of Chinese smartphones?

Shameless bunch。:D
Tell me one Good Quality Chinese phone doing well outside China
Forget Apple, there is no brand in China which can compete with Samsung/LG/Sony in terms of quality of products
Chinese phones are cheap and low quality; hence have good sales in developing world
High-end Chinese smartphones are among the best in the world's
Market Share of your so called quality phones in US/Europe is zero

I think more likely that Taiwan Mediatek will beat Qualcomm in the future as the No 1 chipset for Mobile. Reason being, Qualcomm practice caste system and hire too much Indians. Around 50-60% of Qualcomm are Indians despite Chinese having higher IQ.

Chinese no welcome in Qualcomm. Eventually caste system is going to bankrupt Qualcomm.

Are American Engineers in Short Supply? | San Diego Reader

Tell me one Good Quality Chinese phone doing well outside China
Forget Apple, there is no brand in China which can compete with Samsung/LG/Sony in terms of quality of products
Chinese phones are cheap and low quality; hence have good sales in developing world

Market Share of your so called quality phones in US/Europe is zero

For starters, you've never seen a reputable Chinese mobile company made phones.

Apple/sony have good quality. Does it mean that they are doing better than Samsung? Talk about ignorance.
Seriously, I am not sure why I need to reply to you.
Oppo is a company which started in 2008, Samsung and the rest are much older players in the game. Go figure. Having a shallow mindset will not only show your true credibility but will make you look stupid.

I have a paltry 4 megapixel camera in my HTC One, but the image quality is superb. And you're not going to print out a 50 mp size of picture anyway.
You should try to enlarge the picture, then you would notice the distortion of the image. :)

LOOK AT THIS PHONE
90fba60a0c131440407c25.jpg

Vivo Xplay 3S out as the world's first phone with 2560x1440 pixels display, 3 GB RAM and stereo speakers
Vivo Xplay 3s

Last edited:
For starters, you've never seen a reputable Chinese mobile company made phones.

Apple/sony have good quality. Does it mean that they are doing better than Samsung? Talk about ignorance.

Here we are talking about quality
Samsung stands no where close to Apple/Sony no matter how much revenue it generates
Same is the case with Chinese Mobiles .....it can achieve a good sales figure but again it will remain Chinese stuff (smart phone for poor) and people like me will never go for it who are looking for quality

Stick to Apple products, nobody is forcing you to buy Chinese brands. Plenty of people (poor and wealthy) certainly don't have problems with Chinese brands.

Here we are talking about quality
Samsung stands no where close to Apple/Sony no matter how much revenue it generates
Same is the case with Chinese Mobiles .....it can achieve a good sales figure but again it will remain Chinese stuff (smart phone for poor) and people like me will never go for it who are looking for quality
The thing is, guess where Apple and Sony get their phones from?
People like you live in a cave, please stick to your cave.

Waiting for Find 7 and OnePlus offering :-) Chinese Phones less than US$500 make sense because most lack support overseas.

The Apple products are manufactured in china but the difference between them and the other local Chinese OEMs is that they (Apple production) are strictly supervised by the apple authorities, each and every piece of product is examined carefully even if a small glitch is observed the whole piece is rejected, which is not the case in local Chinese OEMs. Hope you got the difference.

The thing is, guess where Apple and Sony get their phones from?
People like you live in a cave, please stick to your cave.

I think more likely that Taiwan Mediatek will beat Qualcomm in the future as the No 1 chipset for Mobile. Reason being, Qualcomm practice caste system and hire too much Indians. Around 50-60% of Qualcomm are Indians despite Chinese having higher IQ.

Chinese no welcome in Qualcomm. Eventually caste system is going to bankrupt Qualcomm.

Are American Engineers in Short Supply? | San Diego Reader

Qualcomm. is world leader Chip maker due to low IQ Indians & their cast system :mad:

Qualcomm. is world leader Chip maker due to low IQ Indians & their cast system :mad:

I hope all works well for Qualcomm Brahmins.

If Qualcomm caste system beat China meritocracy system in Mediatek, it means they are superior system.

A friend of mine has a Q mobile, I dont remember the brand but I have to say I was impressed with it, it had superb looks as well as functionality, the only draw back was the camera quality which could have been better, it had 8mp camera but the results were not as good as say the results from a 8mp HTC I once used....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom