What's new

Will Chinese Smartphones Surpass Established Brands in Sales?

@Edison Chen Then what category does the original list belong to? (The one that comes up when the website loads?) I couldn't find the original listing on any of the three categories?

Consider that you are Iranian, an old Persian friend of our ancestor, why are you anti-China? If I'm not mistaken, we help you guys a lot in military affair.

:woot: How exactly did you conclude that I'm anti-China?! We are discussing Smart Phones here, my initial post in this thread was in no way against China. I should have checked the website better before posting, true. But I assumed that the pre-loaded version of the website categorized the Phones in order of their overall efficiency and that prompted me not to investigate further. As a matter of fact, this is what I saw:

scr.png

Consider that you are Iranian, an old Persian friend of our ancestor, why are you anti-China? If I'm not mistaken, we help you guys a lot in military affair.

You are stupid beyond words. LOL
mind your language idiot. .

My GF's XiaoMi-3 (MI-3) smartphone, AnAn Tu running test score: 32,719:tup:, 64GB price: 2,500 RMB.

XiaoMi (MIUI) smartphone made in China !

13346469213_7ba0189541_h.jpg

13346329595_51e68ee20c_h.jpg

13346703564_6471ce4220_h.jpg

13346446623_833b808847_h.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing special in iphone nor the product is made of space age stuff the technology inside apple is always 8 months behind the competition the introduced 64bit processor is nothing special nor is finger print reader any revolutionary...and how ios 7/7.1 copied blatantly android and windows phone os is beyond shameless. Even the HTC One is one product that beats apple at design and UI. Performance of iphone 5 is average i hope it don't come to the point where I post you 20 articles of various problems with iphone OS including the famous battery drain and exploding and what not. You can do things with android OS that you can't with apple ios but hey never diss android products even US military is putting it on most secured product and OS they know the stuff blackberrie are going out of the way.
Well if it was about the android Samsungs then we all do know they are having smeraing and ghosting issues with backround.The heating up while charging and they too have their battery draining issues.
About HTC one then I dont think it still stands a chance against the responsive performance of iPhones.The over hyped "ultra pixel" cameras give over exposed shots.While iphone cameras have been legendary,even when cropped the images dont loose much of its quality.The recording speed of 29frames per second is good.Again HTC one phones stutters...but yes if big screen and loud speakers are what an user is looking for then HTCone would suit their sensibilities.Addto it the hundreds of free but tawdry apps.
I dont mind paying for good quality apps.To me iPhone is more functionable.

Than why worry the west is so worried about Apple assembling iphones in China?
It was because of the child labour involved in assembling the iPhone.
xunzi said:
Me think you need to shut your mouth if you are not knowledgeable about smartphone performance and quality. There are neutral professional benchmarks like AnTuTu that you can compare, you know? Do you dig that? LOL.

Ranking - AnTuTu Benchmark -- Know Your Android Better
And me thinks that you need to check the link again.:coffee:
Almost all the phones are given same rankings.:lol:
Fortunately I was taught some manners and hence I would not ask you to shut your mouth (like you did) instead i'll give you a piece of advice "its better to keep shut and let others think you 're fool than opening your mouth and proving them right":sick:

Well if it was about the android Samsungs then we all do know they are having smeraing and ghosting issues with backround.The heating up while charging and they too have their battery draining issues.
About HTC one then I dont think it still stands a chance against the responsive performance of iPhones.The over hyped "ultra pixel" cameras give over exposed shots.While iphone cameras have been legendary,even when cropped the images dont loose much of its quality.The recording speed of 29frames per second is good.Again HTC one phones stutters...but yes if big screen and loud speakers are what an user is looking for then HTCone would suit their sensibilities.Addto it the hundreds of free but tawdry apps.
I dont mind paying for good quality apps.To me iPhone is more functionable.

By all means criticize in the end the discussion ends with you are accustomed to iphone that is your reason to praise iphone nothing else on technical background iphone is nothing but regular phone with 8 months behind other phones in technology no space age technology...no need to bash HTC One M8 you have not tested it because it has no been released it is slated to be released very soon...hold and and use it then come back...for me i can tell you about iphones I am technologist as well I have invested time and money to test products and owned each side by side for brief weeks to try out. Sometime it is good to read tons of technology sites they have tested phone cameras and iphone always have ended 3-4 or last.

Are you an idiot? Are you checking the number of stars given to the phones? I suggest you check the link again.
"its better to keep shut and let others think you 're fool than opening your mouth and proving them right"
I suppose you just proved your statement right.

No need to blash members she has right to disagree...I think in next 18 months Chinese companies will have better products against iphone and samsung atleast company like sammy and htc are going to be restricted in mainland and that is a good sign I am not biased just like iphone sammy has problems...i am definitely going to test out Chinese smartphones in coming weeks for the purpose of brief comparison...my main points camera should be excellent, better audio, full hd screen, stable 2.5-2.7ghz quad/octa processor.

new price killer (799 / 999 RMB ≈ 128/160 USD)
中文名:红米NOTE. (from xiaomi)
外文名:Redmi Note
处理器CPU:MTK6592M/MTK6592
首发时间release:2014年3月26日
cpu频率:1.4GHZ/1.7GHZ
屏幕尺寸screen:5.5英寸inch
电池容量battery:3200毫安mah
摄像头camera:后置1300万像素back,前置500万像素front
网络支持network:TD-SCDMA+GSM
系统OS:基于Android 4.3的MIUI V5系统
重力感应gravity sensor:支持support
蓝牙Bluetooth:支持蓝牙4.0