What's new

Will Chinese Smartphones Surpass Established Brands in Sales?

My next 2 smartphones are going to be:

- Note 4 or All new HTC One M8 not going near sammy S5
- Nokia Lumia Win Phone 8.1 atleast quadcore 2.3ghz with 2gb ram rest is awesome hardware of Nokia.

The All Major Mobile phone flagship brands are manufacturing in china due to low income high tech workers, and some Chinese mobiles as Hauwei, ZTE are rising as best chines brands LENOVO a chinese company recent buyer of top U.S.A Brand 'motorola'
Lenovo is a good Chinese brand. But it's no where comparative to OPPO.
Oppo, though it's a new company, but they build phones like a TANK. What do you know about Lenovo, please explain.

My next 2 smartphones are going to be:

- Note 4 or All new HTC One M8 not going near sammy S5
- Nokia Lumia Win Phone 8.1 atleast quadcore 2.3ghz with 2gb ram rest is awesome hardware of Nokia.
Keep your options opened. I know you trust brand which are tried and tested. But do look out for upcoming brands.
I once used to be like you, knowing only the best singers, like MJ, Madonna, etc, etc, but I was not aware of the upcoming bands. I felt like an Ignoramus, and then I decided, from today, I wouldn't be the same. I'd read every sh*t that crosses my path even if it takes a decade.

Last edited:
Oppo, though it's a new company, but they build phones like a TANK. What do you know about Lenovo, please explain.
generally in Pakistan the LENOVO is knowing as Laptop manufacturer and I know LENOVO by his thinist phone lenovo K900 and recently lenovo buy a US brand motrola from google and i have a moto xt910

Keep your options opened. I know you trust brand which are tried and tested. But do look out for upcoming brands.
I once used to be like you, knowing only the best singers, like MJ, Madonna, etc, etc, but I was not aware of the upcoming bands. I felt like an Ignoramus, and then I decided, from today, I wouldn't be the same. I'd read every sh*t that crosses my path even if it takes a decade.

I am open to any good android smartphone and more interested to try out Chinese brands but I will have to keep on doing research upon them I have all the time till next 3 months but Nokia is something want to have and I am waiting for in April/May for their up coming product. I usually keep my phone for 3 years max unlike replacing every 12-14 months like people do.

I am open to any good android smartphone and more interested to try out Chinese brands but I will have to keep on doing research upon them I have all the time till next 3 months but Nokia is something want to have and I am waiting for in April/May for their up coming product. I usually keep my phone for 3 years max unlike replacing every 12-14 months like people do.
AFAIK, noticeable brands would be HTC, Apple, Samsung and Nokia. But what I would like to suggest are the upcoming brands like, OPPO, Huawei, Xiaomi and Lastly Lenovo. But i've lost confident on Lenovo as a smartphone player due to their last launch of Vibe X.
Unless, Lenovo can pull up their sleeves, I don't see them getting past Samsung or Apple.
Oppo and Xiaomi has that potential. Not forgetting Huawei, but they need to get their Marketing sorted out, which in-fact they are into it.

One serious player I can consider is Oppo.

yes Nokia coming android phone Nokia-x , but if you research in Huawei Ascend P-6 the beautiful powerful and full of feature Chinese phone

generally in Pakistan the LENOVO is knowing as Laptop manufacturer and I know LENOVO by his thinist phone lenovo K900 and recently lenovo buy a US brand motrola from google and i have a moto xt910
I shall need to see the next phone launch of Lenovo. The last two was Vibe x and Vibe Z. Didn't find the two impressive, especially the Vibe X UI. It was laggy and cheap to look at.

yes Nokia coming android phone Nokia-x , but if you research in Huawei Ascend P-6 the beautiful powerful and full of feature Chinese phone
You should recommend Oppo N1 or Oppo Find 5/Find 7. Take a look at the built quality. Even an Iphone would bow it's head in respect.

The All Major Mobile phone flagship brands are manufacturing in china due to low income high tech workers, and some Chinese mobiles as Hauwei, ZTE are rising as best chines brands LENOVO a chinese company recent buyer of top U.S.A Brand 'motorola'
Yes I knew that.
But then I am sure that there's difference in the quality of goods produced by these same Chinese companies.I am not trashing all products.But some brands are just awful in their performance.

Can you please specify what part aren't Chinese. I'd be honored to know. Thanks in advance.
Lolzz
As if it matters.

You're talking to one who is extremely biased and Anti-Chinese.
:cuckoo:

The Processors technology is changing very fast, now octa core processors are using in place of quad cor processors.

Back
Top Bottom