What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, i can never understand this backstabbing between Arab countries, why?
all i can say is this
arab Nationalism was made by agreat man abd el nasser but even he couldnt make it work after giving alot of egyptian money and lives and effort i dont think that anyone can do it if he couldnt. arab countrys will countinue to hate and fight eachother you can see it clearly in any arab fourm even the people who want arab nationalism cant stand eachother
Not against NATO, as that is a whole different topic in itself, but we are discussing Arab assistance to Pakistan in event of a future Pakistan-india war.
i sure hope so pakistan will need all the help they can get india is a big country with huge army in numbers and weapons and they have a strong economy
in all so called arab countrys there are few you can depend on
algria egypt sudan (syria and iraq) as soon as they can stand back up on their feet sadly the rest will watch or betray you

The point about any cooperation is "what benefit do I get?".

NATO shares some of the most advanced weapons technology with each other seamlessly, so all members benefit. Former USSR states do the same courtesy Russia while they give Russians active military bases free in exchange for military and defense assistance as well as economic loans. This gives Russians reach upto Afghanistan with no trouble.

On the other hand, there is a glaring question as to what Pakistan as a state (individual businessmen may be very enterprising and high-end) offers to the Arabs for military cooperation?

Your knowledge is severely lacking in regards to Pakistan-GCC relations.

FYI, they funded our nu--cc--e and missile program, they continue to fund certain Pakistani arms purchases in return for training and support during their time of need.

In return we provide them troops, training, assistance, and protection:

Pakistan poised to dispatch army to Saudi Arabia

Asia Times Online :: South Asia news, business and economy from India and Pakistan

And please also read this post from this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...ill-join-nuclear-arms-race-4.html#post2883310

Will they risk a military retaliation by india and friends considering the fact that there are missiles this time which can reach there ..and one important thing is we have some bombs which will make any country think twice before involving themselves in conflict ..
My conclusion is they may give moral and financial support at best that too after getting uncle sam's permission ..

You mean to tell me that if Arab states like Saudi Arabia assist Pakistan in a future war with India

Then India will launch a missile strike against Saudi Arabia? :rofl:

all i can say is this
arab Nationalism was made by agreat man abd el nasser but even he couldnt make it work after giving alot of egyptian money and lives and effort i dont think that anyone can do it if he couldnt. arab countrys will countinue to hate and fight eachother you can see it clearly in any arab fourm even the people who want arab nationalism cant stand eachother
i sure hope so pakistan will need all the help they can get india is a big country with huge army in numbers and weapons and they have a strong economy
in all so called arab countrys there are few you can depend on
algria egypt sudan (syria and iraq) as soon as they can stand back up on their feet sadly the rest will watch or betray you

Well, i hope Saudis don't back stab us, in fact i just can't see them backstabbing us, they need us just as much as we need them, and if they turn their back on us (which i can't see happening) then we do have China and Turkey, however i'm not implying that Pakistan should look to others to defend itself, its always better to be self reliant and self sufficient and Alhamdulillah Pakistan is capable of defending itself on its own, but Arabs do have a obligation to assist us just as we have assisted you guys in your wars and conflicts.

Firstly, let us hope there is no war.
If there is, I guess Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country which would provide diplomatic as well as monetary support to Pakistan but not direct military support.

You mean to tell me that if Arab states like Saudi Arabia assist Pakistan in a future war with India

Then India will launch a missile strike against Saudi Arabia? :rofl:

Why not? That is a possibility. If, say, pakistan goes to war against India and Sri lanka helps pakistan, it would be considered a hostile act with India and it would become legitimate for India to go to war with Sri lanka too.

Well, i hope Saudis don't back stab us, in fact i just can't see them backstabbing us, they need us just as much as we need them, and if they turn their back on us (which i can't see happening) then we do have China and Turkey, however i'm not implying that Pakistan should look to others to defend itself, its always better to be self reliant and self sufficient and Alhamdulillah Pakistan is capable of defending itself on its own, but Arabs do have a obligation to assist us just as we have assisted you guys in your wars and conflicts.

Pakistan's problem is its energy dependency not military machine... in case of a prolonged war (say more than a month) in all probabilities its oil or energy source would run out.

Why not? That is a possibility. If, say, pakistan goes to war against India and Sri lanka helps pakistan, it would be considered a hostile act with India and it would become legitimate for India to go to war with Sri lanka too.

Pakistan's problem is its energy dependency not military machine... in case of a prolonged war (say more than a month) in all probabilities its oil or energy source would run out.

attackin KSA may make muslims of india to become rebel against the state :angel: and in the end the result will be total destruction of entire world :D

attackin KSA may make muslims of india to become rebel against the state :angel: and in the end the result will be total destruction of entire world :D

Entire world? How will it affect China, Japan, Korea, Sweden, Iceland, etc?

I think they might retaliate economically but not militarily.

During the 1973 Yom Kippur war, Arabs placed an oil embargo on USA for supporting Israel, they did not declare war on USA.

But I do admit, an Indian-Saudi War over Pakistan would be very interesting. :D

if the war is about Kashmir then i dont think so because Arabs have declared neutrality in those affairs but if india tries to make another 1971 in Baluchistan then we can see some Saudi tornado, F15SE and EF-2000 taking to Pak skies..Not sure about the rest GCC states.

People of Pakistan should have no illusions related to Arab support.
When you go out picking fights or you are picked upon by a bully
you just have to support your self and start throwing some punches
before you get a sore eye or you may waste some time instead and start calling all your so called friends who might never arrive to support you.

These so called powerful arab states cannot tie there laces without foreign rented work force be it civil or military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom