What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of waiting for some helping hands why don't try to resolve problems in diplomatic way.......

During the 1965 war Iran let pakistan use it's airfields and offered oil, Arabs like UAE and Saudi Arabia need pakistan for it's nuclear weapons they will offer funds and money but actual soldiers and equipment is unlikely. Pakistan in any future conflict with India conflict with India, Iran and China are it's two most important assets better improve relations with China and iran get your economy back on track.

Iran and China are important to us, but so are our Arab brothers. They funded our nu-cc-e program, helped us withstand the sanctions, paid for some of our arms purchases, gave us assistance during numerous natural disasters.

For that i am thankful to them and i'm sure they would assist us in time of war and we would do the same for them as well. People here are discussing that Arabs won't risk relations with india if ever there is a indo-Pak war, of course they will try to prevent a war between the two countries, but if God forbid war does break out despite all efforts to resolve issues peacefully i doubt the Arabs will just sit idle and do nothing to help us, in fact considering the very close relations between GCC and Pakistan i believe they would make available to us their weapons just as we would (and probably already have) stationed our missiles on their soil.

Its not that. For example during the Yom Kippur War between Egypt, Syria vs Israel. Arab states such as Libya, Iraq, Algeria, Jordan, all send expeditionary forces, money, to help Egypt and Syria.

Now, I am realitic enough to know they will never do such a thing for Pakistan. But since Arab countries since the Gulf War have also invested heavily in military equipment such as F-15, F-16, etc. Could that be made available to us in our time of need?

Or does the help street between Arab states and Pakistan only run one way in which Pakistan jumps in to help out Arab states, creates enemies out of Israel and drives Israel-India closer at the expense of supporting Arabs and when is our turn to request aid, Arabs care more about good relations with India then supporting their Muslim Pakistani brothers.

Well, they have helped you once. ;)

Now it just has to be a one way street. And you gotta be grateful for that.

Its not that. For example during the Yom Kippur War between Egypt, Syria vs Israel. Arab states such as Libya, Iraq, Algeria, Jordan, all send expeditionary forces, money, to help Egypt and Syria.

Now, I am realitic enough to know they will never do such a thing for Pakistan. But since Arab countries since the Gulf War have also invested heavily in military equipment such as F-15, F-16, etc. Could that be made available to us in our time of need?

I'm sure it can, a Pakistani member mention on one of those PAF threads once that Saudi/GCC air craft were at PAF's disposal during the Kargil crises when there was fear of the conflict escalating.

SO indians have hit rock bottom and love to be insulted by their enemies ? Next will be beaten . Its really sad and pathetic now to be a Pagen Indian Isn't it ? Even Israel will beat you like a dog because Israel has no respect for such people.

That's really great to hear man, but I'd rather love if an Israelite says that, not a Pakistani false flag who's stupid enough not to delete his old posts. :lol:

How is the relationship with Jordan ?

How close are we with Jordan

I haven't sen an devolpment between the two countris since 2001

Do we have any military ties or is it just economics ?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/5305-pak-jordan-ties.html

I remember A1Kaid also use to sport Israel flag, strange coincidence. ;)

i'm sure they would assist us in time of war and we would do the same for them as well. People here are discussing that Arabs won't risk relations with india if ever there is a indo-Pak war, of course they will try to prevent a war between the two countries, but if God forbid war does break out despite all efforts to resolve issues peacefully i doubt the Arabs will just sit idle and do nothing to help us
my dear friend what has the arabs done to saddam ?
i dont think that any country in the world will go to war with nato for another country

And people criticize me when I say that Anti-Saudi people are Takfiri as hell. "Their religion" what do you get out of this sentence??

Saudi Arabia WILL help Pakistan in any of its wars. Saudi Arabia and Pakistan share strategic relations hell I even read a manga about countries which shows Pakistan and Saudi Arabia as two sisters even.

Many people here are simply unaware of the geopolitical realities in the ground and merely speaking either from propaganda perspective or merely from what their Mullahs tell them on Fridays \.

Not sure about the Mullah part since most of us here are anti-Mullah, a lot of people here are just misinformed.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia do have a strategic alliance, we help them when they need us, they help us when we need them.

Our High Command isn't stupid to just send Pakistani troops to assist Saudis and expect nothing in return, i can assure you when that time comes Saudis/GCC's will make available to us their weapons.

I'm sure it can, a Pakistani member mention on one of those PAF threads once that Saudi/GCC air craft were at PAF's disposal during the Kargil crises when there was fear of the conflict escalating.

Can this be cross-confirmed? Because if you had resources at disposal, why was an aerial support denied to your soldiers fighting on our side of the border? F-16s were deployed but didn't cross LOC to intercept the IAF's bombing of Tiger Hill.

No one would ever call off a conflict when there's sufficient resources at disposal.

my dear friend what has the arabs done to saddam ?
I agree, i can never understand this backstabbing between Arab countries, why?

i dont think that any country in the world will go to war with nato for another country
Not against NATO, as that is a whole different topic in itself, but we are discussing Arab assistance to Pakistan in event of a future Pakistan-india war.

Can this be cross-confirmed? Because if you had resources at disposal, why was an aerial support denied to your soldiers fighting on our side of the border? F-16s were deployed but didn't cross LOC to intercept the IAF's bombing of Tiger Hill.

No one would ever call off a conflict when there's sufficient resources at disposal.

Key words in my post:

"when there was fear of the conflict escalating"

Meaning, only if the conflict escalated into an all out war and American backed negotiations were no longer of any use.

i meant to say that before pakistanis get any outside help they will not be in a position to fight longer. this region is much more dependent on india than pakistan. no will give pakistan an open support, i dont know why we r even discussing this in the first place.

How are you so sure about that? Suppose we receive no outside help from China, Iran, or GCC's, you indians still have 75,000,000 Pakistani able bodied males who will confront you, and in case you haven't noticed for all these years everyone one of them will be armed to defend their homeland.

I believe we didn't have the BVR capabilities at the time so engaging IAF would have been out of question.

I wonder how many Pakistani personnel are serving in Arab armies? Assistance to some degree would be inevitable. The military ties Pakistan has with for example Saudis take decades to build. So even though I personally do not want any assistance there are enough bonds for some assistance if either GCC gets attacked by a non Muslim nation or vice verca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom