What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arab states favour india more than Pakistan with exceptions of UAE and saudi arabia. but i think the trend there is also going down. we helped them in the past. especially the saudis thats was one reason but i dont think so they need us now.

also we wouldnt want them to help us anyway in first place

From its birth...Pakistan looked for guardian...first USA then China and now looking at Arab....Pakistan dont have self believe...That is the reason why Pakistan did not grow...

You will be always exploited when you depend on somebody else for your bread and butter....Mentality change is require...to grow

another question:

if the arabs help pakistan, will it make a significant difference in an indo-pak conflict?

arab states favour india more than Pakistan with exceptions of UAE and saudi arabia. but i think the trend there is also going down. we helped them in the past. especially the saudis thats was one reason but i dont think so they need us now.

also we wouldnt want them to help us anyway in first place

India has just agreed to cooperate with the UAE and Saudi ( I think ) on the defense front. Well, "greater" cooperation.

The Arabs will help themselves in an India-Pakistan conflict...
nuff said.

Their action will pretty much depend on what their master (US) dictates. In all probabilities, US will have india-friendly position thus Pakistan should not expect any kind of material help from the Arabs. Instead, it should concentrate on developing domestic oil fields and gas fields.

Every sovereign nation fends for itself. If it is totally dependent on any other country for any issue, it is not really a sovereign nation. Pakistan is a sovereign country that fends for itself. It does not need freebies from China/Arab states, it doesn't need China/Arab states to do everything for it. Arab states will help Pakistan in whatever way they can, to whatever limit they can go to; but Pakistan as a sovereign state will make its own decisions.

Btw, Pakistan is one of the strongest Muslim nations in the world militarily, & the Arabs are famous for not being that good, look at how Israel took care of them all at once. If anyone needs help from anyone in a military conflict, it would be Arabs asking Pakistan for help.

We should not look to other countries we should be self reliant. In any event what Arabs can do is very limited.

Thats a good point.

Even India needs to be technologically self reliant sooner than later rather than be dependent on Russia and America.

I don't feel that Arab have to risk itself for Pakistan and India cuz any other war B\w both of us will be a nuclear war. So it will be better for Arab or any other nation to stay away. I've bad feelings about nuclear war, That If we ever get close to it then world forces chose to destroy or stop Pakistan instead of india cuz they consider it easier .. We might loose cuz of world pressure, So here I'll prefer an attitude like Iran and Show middle Finger to anyone who tries to put one sided pressure on us...

I don't feel that Arab have to risk itself for Pakistan and India cuz any other war B\w both of us will be a nuclear war. So it will be better for Arab or any other nation to stay away. I've bad feelings about nuclear war, That If we ever get close to it then world forces chose to destroy or stop Pakistan instead of india cuz they consider it easier .. We might loose cuz of world pressure, So here I'll prefer an attitude like Iran and Show middle Finger to anyone who tries to put one sided pressure on us...

And isolating your country from the entire planet would be a good idea? Think about how your countrymen would suffer around the world. Iranian government's rigid stance has affected their civilians so negatively. So much for self-reliance that innocent commoners get blamed or targeted.

This is not the way to live. Why should the common man pay for the ego of one loony leader?

Lets not go into imaginery situation of Indo-Pak wars.

But lets take a real situation?

How many arab countriesor even Iran have said that America should apologize for salala incident? (Please dont quote regret statement, India also gave a regret statement.)

How many arab countries are helping by investing in Pakistan (give numbers atleast in billion, few millions does not matter for country as Big as Pakistan)?

Above answers are emphatically no?

And isolating your country from the entire planet would be a good idea? Think about how your countrymen would suffer around the world. Iranian government's rigid stance has affected their civilians so negatively. So much for self-reliance that innocent commoners get blamed or targeted.

This is not the way to live. Why should the common man pay for the ego of one loony leader?

Morever Iran has Oil, which it can sell to India and China, what will Pakistan sell to survive other than strategic position?

In which wars were those?

Pakistan shot down Israeli fighters in 1967 and 1973 Wars.

It helped Jordan defeat the PLO in 1970.

It send troops to guard the Yemeni border with Saudi Arabia in Gulf War in 1990.

It has been one of the most Pro-Palestinian states on the planet.

It sided with Arabs during Iraq-Iran war, destroying its relations with Iran.

It stationed troops in Southern Saudi Arabia to fight against Shia and Yemeni rebels in the 1970's.

You are proud of killing 25000 Palestinians by your Zia?

And expect support from Arabs for that great deed!

Israelis probably never killed so many Palestinians in one campaign.

Israel won the wars with Arabs comfortably, with or without the alleged Pakistani support that mattered next to none.

:lol::lol::lol:

Please keep the entertainment coming...

He has caused more sketches to be made than most. ;)

I think Arabs will help Pakistan regrow after a war definetely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom