What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Arabs will help Pakistan regrow after a war definetely.

The point about any cooperation is "what benefit do I get?".

NATO shares some of the most advanced weapons technology with each other seamlessly, so all members benefit. Former USSR states do the same courtesy Russia while they give Russians active military bases free in exchange for military and defense assistance as well as economic loans. This gives Russians reach upto Afghanistan with no trouble.

On the other hand, there is a glaring question as to what Pakistan as a state (individual businessmen may be very enterprising and high-end) offers to the Arabs for military cooperation?

Morever Iran has Oil, which it can sell to India and China, what will Pakistan sell to survive other than strategic position?

I don't think I should answer that here...:lol:. Just kidding.

Tamil is definitely not beautiful & nor am I unlearned. We can ever perform an experiment by asking people if they think Tamil is beautiful. I assure you, the results won't be too great.

Oh, I get it. You are referring to **** right? I am not obsessed with ****, & I am sure most Pakistanis aren't "obsessed" with it either. Unfortunately I will admit that those statistics aren't something to be proud of.

There is a difference in our appearances, you are just too ashamed to admit it.

Once again, stop making things up. I never claimed I don't look like a Pakistani, I just don't look like an Indian. Do you understand it now? I am not going to post my pic for a bunch of Indian trolls, I am sure you wouldn't either.

Anyway I have to go, I have done enough arguing for a day.

If you are claiming something ,Why dont you prove it...Hope you would have done a statistical survey....:p or post ur pics for or label urself as troll...N finish up d discussion .

The point about any cooperation is "what benefit do I get?".

On the other hand, there is a glaring question as to what Pakistan as a state (individual businessmen may be very enterprising and high-end) offers to the Arabs for military cooperation?

I don't think I should answer that here...:lol:. Just kidding.

Bandar has warned Americans that if they are not supported by Americans against Iran they will go all out and get nukes from Pakistan etc. So in the case of Sauds they want to keep this option alive so they would be supportive but having said it their contribution is only likely to be financial or maybe some kit

The Gulf Kingdom's defence Minister Sultan Bin Abdul Aziz, and the its former intelligence chief, Turki Bin Faisal, favour the preparation of a nuclear programme for military uses, in cooperation with a Sunni Muslim ally, Pakistan, which possesses dozens of atomic bombs, the report said. Progressing towards this end, Pakistani nuclear scientists recently visited Saudi Arabia, as pilgrims to Mecca, making use of their visit for a work meeting with, among others, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan, the head of the National Security Council and former ambassador to the United States, it said.

Bandar is considered to be among those encouraging the nuclear connection with Pakistan to put his country on a secret path to nuclear weapons
. He also reportedly visited Kazakhstan a few weeks ago and met with the directors of the state-owned company that produces uranium, Kazatomprom. In contrast to the hawks, apparently there is also a group in the royal family, headed by Foreign Minister Saud al Faisal and Interior Minister Naif Bin Abdul Aziz that opposes establishing a secret nuclear military programme reliant on Pakistan and prefers to be defended against Iran under the American nuclear umbrella.

http://www.timesnow.tv/Saudi-mulls-nuke-cooperation-with-Pak/articleshow/4383470.cms

I think Arabs will help Pakistan regrow after a war definetely.

yea we are getting enough help from some of their retarded versions of Islam

all their rejects, loosers & wife beaters have been thrown out of their native countries and they have come here planning attacks on Pakistan and rest of the world.

the title of the thread is as retarded as the Taliban and AQ ideology.
if a moron is expecting help from Arabs after a war with India then my suggestion is to stop being a moron and try resolving any issues that can trigger a war.

the day Al Zuahiri will also be found (by same people who found his uncle in Abbotabad) somewhere in Islamabad or Lahore then I think we will need help from everyone to wipe the dirt off our face.

Pakistanis are mostly suckers and Arabs know how to fool us in the name of religion and devotion for the Holy Prophet PBUH.
hence they come up with such wishful and fanciful ideas

Arabs currently are killing off their own population and giving arms to militias in Syria. to kill more fellow Arabs.

so if any moron is thinking that Arabs will help Pakistan in its fight with India then he should take a number and wait for his turn while they suppress their populations and destroy each other first.

Bandar has warned Americans that if they are not supported by Americans against Iran they will go all out and get nukes from Pakistan etc. So in the case of Sauds they want to keep this option alive so they would be supportive but having said it their contribution is only likely to be financial or maybe some kit

Bandar by very name is a goon and an ape. the day Pakistan does come close to doing anything such silly. it will sign off its own death warrant and invite the Israeli attack.

no offence meant for the Apes and monkeys

yea we are getting enough help from some of their retarded versions of Islam

all their rejects, loosers & wife beaters have been thrown out of their native countries and they have come here planning attacks on Pakistan and rest of the world.

the title of the thread is as retarded as the Taliban and AQ ideology.
if a moron is expecting help from Arabs after a war with India then my suggestion is to stop being a moron and try resolving any issues that can trigger a war.

the day Al Zuahiri will also be found (by same people who found his uncle in Abbotabad) somewhere in Islamabad or Lahore then I think we will need help from everyone to wipe the dirt off our face.

Pakistanis are mostly suckers and Arabs now how to fool us in the name of religion and devotion for the Holy Prophet PBUH.
hence they come up with such wishful and fanciful ideas

Arabs currently are killing off their own population and giving arms to militias in Syria. to kill more fellow Arabs.

so if any moron is thinking that Arabs will help Pakistan in its fight with India then he should take a number and wait for his turn while they suppress their populations and destroy each other first.

Bandar by very name is a goon and an ape. the day Pakistan does come close to doing anything such silly. it will sign off its own death warrant and invite the Israeli attack.

no offence meant for the Apes and monkeys

My suggestion was not that they would do us a favour it was the suggestion that some in the House of Saud would like an alternative to American nuclear umbrella and so cos they want that option open they might want to keep on the right side of Pakistan.

If you are claiming something ,Why dont you prove it...Hope you would have done a statistical survey....:p or post ur pics for or label urself as troll...N finish up d discussion .

The Tamil language sounds ridiculously ugly, there is no need for any research on that. Appearances between our nations do vary, I know many foreigners that can confirm that in real life so I don't require a survey. My discussion was over till you revived it, so you should label yourself as a troll. Now get lost.

A language sounds ugly?

wow,thats some crazy estimation,what i dont understand is people trying to justify prejudice/insult?

Do it openly,who cares?

A language sounds ugly?

wow,thats some crazy estimation,what i dont understand is people trying to justify prejudice/insult?

Do it openly,who cares?

I am not prejudiced, but during an argument I am going to insult others in any way I can, & I do insult those I dislike openly.

This walk talk is RUBBISH pie in the sky by internet warriors.

There NUCLEAR WARHEADS on both sides

India will not want to jeopodise its ECONOMIC climb already slowing down due to GLOBAL recession.

Can pakistan even AFFORD to fight a short border war with so much trouble internally and relations with USA so low

This thread is one of funniest thread....You know why....I beleive why do you the pakistani need Arab any way for any military help???? Inspite of being so strong militarily ...Do you really think you need any ones help? The funniest part is that I beleive Arab need Pakistan help in case of any war than Pakistan need any Arab help.....So guys have confidence on yourself...

This thread is one of funniest thread....You know why....I beleive why do you the pakistani need Arab any way for any military help???? Inspite of being so strong militarily ...Do you really think you need any ones help? The funniest part is that I beleive Arab need Pakistan help in case of any war than Pakistan need any Arab help.....So guys have confidence on yourself...

Its not that. For example during the Yom Kippur War between Egypt, Syria vs Israel. Arab states such as Libya, Iraq, Algeria, Jordan, all send expeditionary forces, money, to help Egypt and Syria.

Now, I am realitic enough to know they will never do such a thing for Pakistan. But since Arab countries since the Gulf War have also invested heavily in military equipment such as F-15, F-16, etc. Could that be made available to us in our time of need?

Or does the help street between Arab states and Pakistan only run one way in which Pakistan jumps in to help out Arab states, creates enemies out of Israel and drives Israel-India closer at the expense of supporting Arabs and when is our turn to request aid, Arabs care more about good relations with India then supporting their Muslim Pakistani brothers.

Or does the help street between Arab states and Pakistan only run one way in which Pakistan jumps in to help out Arab states, creates enemies out of Israel and drives Israel-India closer at the expense of supporting Arabs and when is our turn to request aid, Arabs care more about good relations with India then supporting their Muslim Pakistani brothers.

That's it you clearly know the answer to the question you pose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom