What's new

WikiLeaks: India, Russia and UAE supporting Baloch insurgency

If you want to jump on Chinese people specifically with no regards to the thread topic, you could always send me a private message.

Although to answer your question, perhaps they are worried that some big "revelation" might come out that could cause social unrest or something similar. But I can't answer for the CCP. In fact, I'm not even a member of the party.

Honestly, no Im not jumping on Chinese people. I just am curious with this attitude of the party, at some point might become a problem.

I dont think there are any big revelations out there, just some details we never knew and never expected to learn.In terms of thread topic, these allegations have never been substantiated and hence not worth commenting on.

Surely ISI is capable enough to target these training centers and other Indian assets that support terrorism in Pakistan, such as their consulates, information centers, etc?

So now ISI chief alleging something is "Fact" !!! Again this Cable just gives the ISI and Pakistani views without any proof. As good as Musharaff rants some time back.

Itna bhi samajh main nahi ata! Only the first installment of Wikileaks was genuine. The later ones were fake created by U.S. propagandists.

And the Baluch insurgents are stupid and worthless enough to accept payments from abroad to kill their own countrymen?

failed propaganda..once again...if one analyze the wiki leaks material it projects a figure like America is all friends of Pakistan and everyone from Russia to UAE and KSA are involved in some negative activities against the Pakistani state. The leaks might have tried to project an influence consider the illiteracy of our current regime but i am glad they have held their horses and enthusiasm of mud slinging in the light of common sense.

It's funny in the above mentioned cable which reports the briefing of parliament by Shuja Pasha,he accuses India,Russia and UAEfor supporting baloch insurgents,but pak media and opening poster conveniently misses to mention UAE.Why?

No thanks, he has a right to post just like you lot spamming anti Pakistani nonsense here day in day out. You are not a mod to tell him to be quiet and the last time i asked for evidence to back up a claim made by an "INDIAN" i was told you "don't need proof in an online discussion"... :rolleyes:

So please your not and MOD so just behave like a poster and an ordinary member.

Hey Ordinary Man, In My Above Comment "You" Referred to Pakistani Govt... No proof and Pointing Fingers is a Noobs Job Not a Professional Way of Diplomacy....

well said let's also provide proof of Pakistani involvement in Kashmir in the current uprising too or ajmal kasab and richard headley nonsense to the world! make dossiers and provide it to the UN! :coffee:

Richard Headley privately told indian interrogators that he is a pakistani spy!!!! proof please!

Welcome to 21st century... You are too Late in Knowing that we Have Not only Sent Dossiers to Pakistan But also Several Other Nations, for Which we Have Had Support from Both Scotland yard and FBI, Your Govt Denied there Investigation in your Country, Which Proves Your Govt Insecurity. FBI and Scotland Yard were Satisfied by Our proof , But Your Govt still Needs Proof.... Your Govt's In security and Inappropriate Knowledge in Handling a Case Indeed Puts Your Govt in a rather hopeless Condition

New thing is it will justify our actions in India and it reconfirms Pakistan pov about Indian game plan in A'stan.:smokin:
Secondly publishing the proofs and dossiers its useless thing to do in order to protect our interests we don't need to convince world.
You wish. What the cable says is just that the ISI chief alleged the setup of Indian sponsored camps. In essence it is as good as dawn publishing Rehman Malik's comments on 'outside forces' creating disturbance in Pakistan. It just reproduced what the man said.

If there are proofs of Indian involvement or any third party involvement, we should publish it. There is no point in verbal accusations.

We shouldn't publish anything but take action against those b@astards inside and outside Pakistan. Hit them inside Pakistan and hit their training centers inside Afghanistan.

All this publishing won't help us in any manner. Return the favor in the same currency this is not the first time Bharat and Russia are involve in such activities, we have countered them before and we can counter them again. Just please stop behaving like idiots and take actions. Hitting them inside afghanistan is much easier than publishing any stupid dossier.

Itna bhi samajh main nahi ata! Only the first installment of Wikileaks was genuine. The later ones were fake created by U.S. propagandists.

It is a very OPEN TRUTH.Indian prime minister Manmohan Singh have accepted it.

Balochistan finds its way into joint statement, major concession by India
BY ANI
THURSDAY, JULY 16, 2009

Mammohan Singh's Balochistan blunder
Bharat Bhushan | July 20, 2009

MMS’ Balochistan Blunder. Is he a legitimate ruler?
JULY 18, 2009
Indian Realist

Mentioning Balochistan in Sharm-el-Sheikh joint statement was a blunder: BJD
Mon Jul 27 2009
Thaindian news
List goes on............
Noting Propaganda in it.

Back
Top Bottom