What's new

WikiLeaks: India, Russia and UAE supporting Baloch insurgency

New thing is it will justify our actions in India and it reconfirms Pakistan pov about Indian game plan in A'stan.:smokin:
Secondly publishing the proofs and dossiers its useless thing to do in order to protect our interests we don't need to convince world.

If You are not Interested In Showing the Proof, Why bother saying it at all?? Keep Quiet Instead of Pointing Fingers without any Proof

If You are not Interested In Showing the Proof, Why bother saying it at all?? Keep Quiet Instead of Pointing Fingers without any Proof

No thanks, he has a right to post just like you lot spamming anti Pakistani nonsense here day in day out. You are not a mod to tell him to be quiet and the last time i asked for evidence to back up a claim made by an "INDIAN" i was told you "don't need proof in an online discussion"... :rolleyes:

So please your not and MOD so just behave like a poster and an ordinary member.

Return the favour!

wrong....even if this is news is true...it would be actually -"a favour being returned" ...

besides till there is any proof {what the Pakistan govt claims to have but would not go public with it till the right moment} .

by the way any info on the RAW /indian national arrested in pakistan who has been shifted to an "undisclosed location" like all the previous "RAW agents" who had been arrested before?:D

Nothing new, this is Even what the Interior Minister Mr Rahman malik Says, India is Involved... Musharraf Says Pakistan has a even Made A Book Out Of proves But For its Own Reference.. Make a Dossier and Publish it, Let the World too Know.... Its A Prof Not a Personal record...

well said let's also provide proof of Pakistani involvement in Kashmir in the current uprising too or ajmal kasab and richard headley nonsense to the world! make dossiers and provide it to the UN! :coffee:

Richard Headley privately told indian interrogators that he is a pakistani spy!!!! proof please!

Last edited:
India and Russia are involved in the insurgency in Balochistan, revealed a new WikiLeaks cable release.

According to the cable, India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they were training members of the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA).

A cable sent from the United States Embassy in Islamabad revealed that Director General (DG) Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Lieutenant General Ahmad Shuja Pasha had given a briefing during a closed session of the parliament, during which he said that India was funding and arming insurgents in Balochistan and the Russian government was directly involved in the funding and training of the insurgents.An unnamed parliamentarian had spoken to US Ambassador Anne Patterson about the briefing.

The briefing by DG ISI was given from October 8 to 9 in 2008, during a closed joint session summoned by President Asif Ali Zardari to address the security situation in the country.

WikiLeaks: India, Russia supporting Baloch insurgency – The Express Tribune

This is no proof, this just says that ISI balmed India. This is no different Pakistan has been saying this time and again.
Will you also consider Indian blames as proof by this standard?

Who was it targeting?

Finally, I find a Chinese comment on wikileaks. Why has China clamped down on it ? Does it believe itself to be a target? or is it because Communist party doesnt trust Chinese people with the truth?

To answer your question the targets to date are:
Russia
Pakistan
Srilanka
Turkey
Iran
India

UK-US (minor one though..cluster bombs etc)

in no particlar order. I think its been used cleverly as a full file dump wouldnt have got it to a headline everyday.

Finally, I find a Chinese comment on wikileaks. Why has China clamped down on it ? Does it believe itself to be a target? or is it because Communist party doesnt trust Chinese people with the truth?

If you want to jump on Chinese people specifically with no regards to the thread topic, you could always send me a private message.

Although to answer your question, perhaps they are worried that some big "revelation" might come out that could cause social unrest or something similar. But I can't answer for the CCP. In fact, I'm not even a member of the party.

Ok all these days it was RAW and KHAD that were the culprits. Now its FSB also. :smokin:

All it says is that ISI chief is blaming India and Russia.

The wikileaks deliberate propaganda campaign is not targetted at India. There will be nothing negative about India in these 'leaks'.

Why do you think it was deliberate? Do you think India can influence wikileaks more than US can do?

We are sovereign country, believe in sovereignty of other countries...no question of interfering in other's internal matters

pakistan-map.jpg

The DG ISI has stated this in a meeting and he has also named UAE as a supporter of the Baloch Insurgency.

Makes sense, they would not want competition for their ports and cities.

New thing is it will justify our actions in India and it reconfirms Pakistan pov about Indian game plan in A'stan.:smokin:
Secondly publishing the proofs and dossiers its useless thing to do in order to protect our interests we don't need to convince world.

Job well done!

Back
Top Bottom