What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they were Muslims like Zarvan, sadly one is Atheist and the other Christian. This is going to be fun... :D

According to Zarvan's standard of Muslim, they may as well be devil worshippers then....well..definately marry them now :lol:.

I assure you I can take jokes but what did you mean by this.

Hook- I get
Daughter?
Her age?

I meant (purely as a joke) that maybe the MULLAH sahab you were talking about wanted to hook his daughter who was probably older than you...so he said younger boys get cuter children or something :P

What's that about? :blink:

Started few posts back...am too tired to even figure out what I am saying...going off to bed! Ciao!

@Everybody. The point here is

* Women / Wives / Daughters are NO ONES property.
* In my experience women are WAY MORE mature then men / at any age!
* Controlling any human being has only negative effects, nothing positive comes out of it. Damn it, even my dog when I don't let him play, gives me strange looks for days.
* Life is short, live it in perfect harmony with your family, where everyone is equal.

@Everybody. The point here is

* Women / Wives / Daughters are NO ONES property.
* In my experience women are WAY MORE mature then men / at any age!
* Controlling any human being has only negative effects, nothing positive comes out of it. Damn it, even my dog when I don't let him play, gives me strange looks for days.
* Life is short, live it in perfect harmony with your family, where everyone is equal.

Fair enough!

Fair enough!
LOL... Good night! :azn:

According to Zarvan's standard of Muslim, they may as well be devil worshippers then....well..definately marry them now :lol:.
Yara, these Mullahs are so busy conspiring and devising protocols on "how to control" women, that they are missing the real action! :D

After they die ----

Almighty: Bachay, kiya kiya zindagi main?
Darhi wala bacha: Meray piyaray Allah, I kept my wife under control.
Almighty : Lakh lanat, fitay moo!

LOL... Good night! :azn:

Yara, these Mullahs are so busy conspiring and devising protocols on "how to control" women, that they are missing the real action! :D

After they die ----

Almighty: Bachay, kiya kiya zindagi main?
Darhi wala bacha: Meray piyaray Allah, I kept my wife under control.
Almighty : Lakh lanat, fitay moo!

:rofl: Your dead now mate.....

So its all about to maintain the superiority of man over nothing else be it hijab be it woman carreer everything has to be imposed by man or done by his permission.......:rolleyes:

How long did it take you to figure it out ? :azn: ... All his messages are based on one single ideology " Enslave the women , control them by all means possible " it becomes more easy when religion is manipulated to ad inifinitum to suit their agenda ( he's not alone ) ...

Zarvan, never expected such a thread from you. Did you even understand it? :D

Did you even for a moment think he did ? :P ... Cm'on !

Isn't there something about younger kids having better looking children? Heard it from a Mullah so might be:argh:

Yeah , once upon a time , I heard a Mullah say in a sermon that do not teach women or they will start writing letters to their lovers :rofl: ( he was repeating the words of somebody else , a senior Mufti so no surprises there )

I usually refer to this lot as " God's viceroy on earth " or simply " The God on earth " for the ignorant illiterate masses ! :P ... They make the controversial phrase of Carl Marx look so true " the opiate one " , comprehendo ?

Marriage?! An over-rated, archaic institution which works mostly for women and for man who are very 'traditional' or insecure. A woman gets the most out of a wedding. Please go to MGTow.com site to educate yourself.
If you are good looking (like me!) then women abound. And if you have a decent career then you can get laid with a different one very frequently.
Having said all this I'd say that I could be called 'Happily Married' for almost 10 years. And to a 'Gori'. A beautiful one. We have a trusting relationship where we don't screw around. And I have to make sure she doesn't become a typical American 'consumer' and piles up debt. But I have also told her that she is the last one to get my affection.

I am a happily married man. But I am secure in myself and confident enough to be happy when single.

And, oh, the secret to our happiness is not having kids. We don't want them leeches. I got myself 'fixed' about a year ago. I mean it.

Enjoy your lives. Don't think too much about religion, God, society and their dictates. Be kind to others. There is plenty of food to eat, plenty of water to drink, plenty of places to visit, plenty of people to meet. So don't corner yourself with a marriage and kids unless you are really ready.

Guy .. you just fell off the other side of the spectrum. I mean how could you not want kids? Life is over before you know it .. without a legacy, you go to the grave and leave nothing behind.

How long did it take you to figure it out ? :azn: ... All his messages are based on one single ideology " Enslave the women , control them by all means possible " it becomes more easy when religion is manipulated to ad inifinitum to suit their agenda ( he's not alone ) ...

Did you even for a moment think he did ? :P ... Cm'on !

Yeah , once upon a time , I heard a Mullah say in a sermon that do not teach women or they will start writing letters to their lovers :rofl: ( he was repeating the words of somebody else , a senior Mufti so no surprises there )

I usually refer to this lot as " God's viceroy on earth " or simply " The God on earth " for the ignorant illiterate masses ! :P ... They make the controversial phrase of Carl Marx look so true " the opiate one " , comprehendo ?
Sir Islam allows man to marry 4 women provided he makes equality between them that is provide them with same things and of equal qualities and as far as working of women is concerned they can work is husbands allows them and the environment in which they will work is according to Shariah

Sir Islam allows man to marry 4 women provided he makes equality between them that is provide them with same things and of equal qualities and as far as working of women is concerned they can work is husbands allows them and the environment in which they will work is according to Shariah

Please also learn to quote the verse after that...Not sure why men overlook that!

Please also learn to quote the verse after that...Not sure why men overlook that!
Lady I know that still Sahabas did it and they know Islam far better than today Muslims so first check the over all thing than talk

LMAO --- Actually, that is not a bad verse! :D

Maximum blame I'll get for is, selective interpretation. :P

Lady I know that still Sahabas did it and they know Islam far better than today Muslims so first check the over all thing than talk

Huh? Did you even read the WHOLE VERSE?

And if you fear that you will not deal justly with the orphan girls, then marry those that please you of [other] women, two or three or four. But if you fear that you will not be just, then [marry only] one or those your right hand possesses. That is more suitable that you may not incline [to injustice].

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom