What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should marry early...Then when the child is say 10 and mother in mid 30s she can go back to work or something...not very practical but like I said my opinion...

Why?..... why not work and play till 37 (men) and 28 (women/biological clock starts ticking faster after this) and then establish a family?

Sounds like me :sick:

What...... that women above 25 don't get married? ARE YOU CRAZY!

Why?..... why not work and play till 37 (men) and 28 (women/biological clock starts ticking faster after this) and then establish a family?

I do not like players! They are meanest parasites! Be it a girl or a boy! Seriously you break hearts (sounds like a cry from experience :P)

What that women above 25 don't get married? ARE YOU CRAZY!

All I said sounds like me...Who me? Why am I crazy? I am just referring to my experience where late 20 men will ONLY settle for 18 year olds or maximum 20 year olds! And suddenly 25 year old is too old or expired :D

O by the way, I said marry early so that when the child is at least 10 he/ she would be busy enough in some sorts of homeworks while mummy can work...I think the child needs his mom the most before he/she reaches 10...Like I said it's just my thinking...And NO I do not support of 13 or 18 year old brides! At least 23 (Lovely age!)...

Men should consider allowing their wives to study after marriage and working...It is usually jealous or men with what I CALL " dirty gaze or bad intentions" feel insecure about their wives!

People have some strange thoughts about marriage. For gods sake, have a life, travel, enjoy and when there is nothing else to do, get married. What's wrong with that? What about a career, a successful business, or simple living your OWN life!

Or go the Pakistani way:

Get married @ 23
Have a child @ 24
Stay with parents or very near to parents for the rest of your life.
By the time you are 40, double up and work even harder....

Tell me where is your life?

Pakistani definition of life:

4 - 16: Study study study...
17 - 22: Study study study...
23 - 50: Look after kids....
50 - 60: Look after grand kids...
60: Hey, guess what.... you're allowed to have a bit of fun till you die!

Marriage?! An over-rated, archaic institution which works mostly for women and for man who are very 'traditional' or insecure. A woman gets the most out of a wedding. Please go to MGTow.com site to educate yourself.
If you are good looking (like me!) then women abound. And if you have a decent career then you can get laid with a different one very frequently.
Having said all this I'd say that I could be called 'Happily Married' for almost 10 years. And to a 'Gori'. A beautiful one. We have a trusting relationship where we don't screw around. And I have to make sure she doesn't become a typical American 'consumer' and piles up debt. But I have also told her that she is the last one to get my affection.

I am a happily married man. But I am secure in myself and confident enough to be happy when single.

And, oh, the secret to our happiness is not having kids. We don't want them leeches. I got myself 'fixed' about a year ago. I mean it.

Enjoy your lives. Don't think too much about religion, God, society and their dictates. Be kind to others. There is plenty of food to eat, plenty of water to drink, plenty of places to visit, plenty of people to meet. So don't corner yourself with a marriage and kids unless you are really ready.

Guys keep it between us, but I'm 20 and I like older Women.:smitten:

No emoticon to express meself!

People have some strange thoughts about marriage. For gods sake, have a life, travel, enjoy and when there is nothing else to do, get married. What's wrong with that? What about a career, a successful business, or simple living your OWN life!

Or go the Pakistani way:

Get married @ 23
Have a child @ 24
Stay with parents or very near to parents for the rest of your life.
By the time you are 40, double up and work even harder....

Tell me where is your life?

Pakistani definition of life:

4 - 16: Study study study...
17 - 22: Study study study...
23 - 50: Look after kids....
50 - 60: Look after grand kids...
60: Hey, guess what.... you're allowed to have a bit of fun till you die!

Oh kmon! I am a girl naa!! Meaning I do not like to be a lone looser nor do I like to be with a different player each time...But I am still studying and not 1 rascal has crossed my paths who has the nerve to ask me will you marry me! Lolzz!

Lollz...Seems like every wife ends up that way in the East while she wears the Pants in most parts of the West...Why is it all well at couple level then it all suddenly changes when people enter marriage? W-H-Y?

Same man same woman! Would be gaga with each other than suddenly 1 becomes a dictator while the other the slave...why no equality?

Immaturity?

I can’t speak for every marriage but I have had the joy of truly loving two women in my life both beautiful intelligent and talented and because of this secure in who they were.

If you know who you are and can love your self then you don’t need to demand things for your partner to make your own life feel complete. Know your self know your lover feel the joy of waking each morning beside them.

Men should consider allowing their wives to study after marriage and working...It is usually jealous or men with what I CALL " dirty gaze or bad intentions" feel insecure about their wives!
Men are immature before they are 30! And this ***** lots of things up. Women and men mental age difference as calculated from my experience is 8 years 4 months.

Women should do WHATEVER they want. They want to study, they should study till the END. They want to work, they should not stop before become the CEO of a company. They want to stay home, then cook the BEST food EVER.

Oh my idea of marriage is simple:

* Retire @ 36
* Marry @ 37
* Have a kid @ 38
* Help my pretty-half 24/7 @ home (if she doesn't work) or manage the household and my ONE baby MYSELF.
* Teach him/her everything and be close to him/her/them till the little one goes to Uni.
* Kick the baby out when he/she have finished Uni.
* Enjoy, by watching the show of life @ children, with my wife!!!

Main point being, when I marry, I want to be close to them ALL the time! :D

Immaturity?

I can’t speak for every marriage but I have had the joy of truly loving two women in my life both beautiful intelligent and talented and because of this secure in who they were.

If you know who you are and can love your self then you don’t need to demand things for your partner to make your own life feel complete. Know your self know your lover feel the joy of waking each morning beside them.

I know myself, have yet to find one in the same wavelength!

I do not need to demand things except Fidelity...ONLY 2 things responsible and Fidelity...Guess I am looking at the wrong species! :P

Men are immature before they are 30! And this ***** lots of things up. Women and men mental age difference as calculated from my experience is 8 years 4 months.

Women should do WHATEVER they want. They want to study, they should study till the END. They want to work, they should not stop before become the CEO of a company. They want to stay home, then cook the BEST food EVER.

Oh my idea of marriage is simple:

* Retire @ 36
* Marry @ 37
* Have a kid @ 38
* Help my pretty-half 24/7 @ home (if she doesn't work) or manage the household and my ONE baby MYSELF.
* Teach him/her everything and be close to him/her/them till the little one goes to Uni.
* Kick the baby out when he/she have finished Uni.
* Enjoy, by watching the show of life @ children, with my wife!!!

Main point being, when I marry, I want to be close to them ALL the time! :D

Awww...that is sweet...Retire? So, how do you plan to support yourselves?

Meri jan, when you're 30 you will like 20 years old. When you are 40, you'll like 28 years old. There is a certain graph that you need to follow! :D

He kind of went over the graph to older women :P

Awww...that is sweet...Retire? So, how do you plan to support yourselves?
Already achieved whatever I set out to do! Why the hell am I online? :D

Note: While I was working my butt off, I didn't watch TV for 12 years!

I was a workaholic.... now getting used to normal life.....

Additionally, what is this obsession of yours and others that "men should allow their wives to do this and do that" :angry:

Men have NO say in what women do, this creates friction and false hierarchy, which eats upon the instition of marriage and love that it is built upon!

Isn't there something about younger kids having better looking children? Heard it from a Mullah so might be:argh:

Lolz...Well, there is nothing that says younger guys can't go for older women...Prophet Muhammad and Sayiddina Khatijah is an example...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom